Getting Ready to Leave~!

True Lovers

 

"Your Majesty, the 12 are chosen."

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes your Majesty. Um.. may I ask a question?"

"Go ahead."

"Why is it always the twelve brothers?"

"As you can see they are more than skilled. They put all their effort in the mission, but unlike your son and cousin, they only care about winning and making sure the brothers don’t win."

"You majesty how did you.."

"How did I know? Oh course I know! I have eyes to you know! I am not a stupid king. Talking about your son and cousin, I am very disappointed in them and in you. You took these auditions as a chance to get in first place, not for the mission I have for the 12 chosen ones. I thought you were a better person than that. I will change you with another official."

"But your majesty!"

"No butts. You will pay the price for cheating. You should be glad that I didn’t kick you out of the kingdom."

“Yes your majesty. “The man walks out with fists. He is furious."

~~

"Call in the 12 chosen ones for me will you?"

"Yes your majesty."The new Offical said

The tweleve boys come in.

""Congratulations boys! I knew you guys would pass the missions! Too easy yea?"

"Oh Ho.. I guess not. Why so quiet boys? Cat got your tongue?"

"No your majesty, it’s just that, it was challenging.." Suho says

"Oh okay. I’m glad it was a challenge for all of you. Anyways.. Aren’t you curious what your mission is?"

"Yes we are your majesty." All of the brothers answer.

"Your mission is to protect this girl name Kim Hyojin. She is 18 years old. Younger than all of you."

"Um.. Your majesty, it was heard in the rumors that this Hyojin girl is wanted by the Killers. Am I right?" D.O asks

"Yes, D.O, you are right. She is wanted by the Killers because her mother held the strongest power of EXO and so they wanted to use her power. When they were about to capture her, her father saved her by him getting killed. She ran away from them as far as she could, but she couldn’t hide. They were too smart. She called Hyojin’s grandmother and told her to keep Hyojin safe and run away from the homes for a long time. Hyojin was with her grandmother at that time. Hyojin’s grandmother knew everything about Hyojin and her mother, because she was once the queen of this place, but ran away. So, for the past few years, Hyojin’s grandmother was keeping Hyojin safe, but I have heard she had passed away. As far as I know, she doesn’t have any powers, and even if she did have them, she would lose against the Killers. That’s why I need you guys to protect. Never bring her to EXO. It is more dangerous. Got it? You guys will be leaving tonight so pack your stuff. Always remember that her life comes first than your life. The Killers cannot get her or else EXO is in BIG danger and possibly the Earth too. I trust you guys on a dangerous mission, will you be able to handle this?"

"Yes your majesty, we will protect Hyojin." The brothers all reply together.

"Okay. I’ll send you a picture of her tonight. Get packing boys! Good Luck!"

 


 

I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time! I caught a VERY bad cold.. ㅠ.ㅠ Anyways.. I'm sorry if I disappointed you today.. FORGIVE ME!!  

OH YEA!! Also, I'm going to start a NEW story, so i would LOVE it if you guys subscribed to that one~ (if you want to..) LIKE HERE FOR STORY  Anyways.. I have to go start my HW now.. BIBI~! I have a orchestra concert today.. aish.. i really dont like concerts..