Chapter Two

True Lovers

 

It is pitch black dark. No one can see a thing.

Out of nowhere a voice is heard: You’re mission today is to use your light powers to get out of this maze, the first one out, wins.

The boy concentrated. How would he get out? Everyone around him was looking frantically. They were running around with their light powers and only running in circles. Stupid. He looked at the wall very closely. He saw small letters engraved on the wall. He got his hand and went over the wall. A message popped up. GO RIGHT He was going to his right and saw two passage ways. He put his hand over the wall. Another message that read: Take the Right Passage way and then you will see a door. Open the door and you will be done with this mission. Far above the judges were watching him. “He sure is a smart one. His brothers seem like they are going to go together on this mission sir.” “Yes, maybe they will. We’ll have to see about that. Remember my son is doing this audition too, he will probably beat the brother, don’t worry, I have my ways of letting my son win this one, he cannot lose to these brothers again.” The boy came out and he was the winner.

Congratulations, you passed the mission.

The boy smiled, his brothers were going to be proud of him.

~~

Author POV 

Tic. Toc. Tic Toc. Everyone looks towards the clock. They do a little countdown, 5 Okay class. 4 You did well this year. 3 Study during your break too! 2 Next year, you have to visit okay guys? 1 Have a great break and goodbye~! RRRINGG!!! Everyone runs out to their lockers.

School is now over. Summer has FINALLY arrived. Hyojin is finally free. She can do anything in the summer. She breaths in the sweet summer air. She slowly walks home. When she arrives at the front porch, she turns back and starts walking the opposite direction. She goes to her grandmother’s grave.

“Hi grandma. It’s me. How’s heaven, I missed you a lot you know that? I feel so lonely here right now, I feel so free but empty.” She sighs and a teardrop drops. Then the wind whispers,  “Don’t worry, they are coming.” Hyojin looks around but sees no one. She thinks that she is just dreaming things. She leaves the grave and starts walking back home. 

 


 

There's another one~ The light person, Baekhyun~

tumblr_m5b0m7k4Ha1qhmxnlo1_400.jpg

 

IMG_3430.PNG