Chapter Three

True Lovers

 

There is a wide desert-like field. Around the boys are boulders and pebbles.

Hello, you’re mission today is to break ONLY on boulder, if you break a pebble or two boulders-you are disqualified. The boulders and pebbles were very close to each other. One guy tired and a whole area of pebbles all crack. This boy, stomps on the ground very lightly and only the boulder breaks in two.

Amazing. That was amazing, great job. You passed.

The boy just smiles. His eyes grow huge (O_O) at first because he couldn’t believe he did it, but then it went in a huge smile.

~~

Hyojin slowly walks back home again and opens the doors of her house mansion. She cleans up her grandmother’s room and sees a little diary. Hyojin opens it and a picture falls out. She picks it up and it is her and two adults, one male and female. She turns the picture around and sees her grandmother’s handwriting: Our Pretty Hyojin and her beautiful and handsome parents. More tears fall out and she lands on the ground. She reads her grandmother’s diary for the whole night. In the diary it describes Hyojin’s parents and what Hyojin did at age one all the way up to age 17. Hyojins smiles while reading it. It reminds her of the sweet memories. At the last page where her grandmother wrote it reads: Hyojin-ah~ You have to complete this diary okay? Complete it for me and record every important detail and pass it on. I love you. Hyojin cries the whole night and eventually falls asleep in her grandmother’s bed.

 


Done with DO~ DO's was REALLY SHORT.. I apologize.. 

?ui=2&ik=87501078ed&view=att&th=13b334fa

536191_360317207344453_200739259968916_9