Chapter Ten

True Lovers

This chapter is longer than the other missions~ I hope you enjoy~! 


 

This was a place where a lot of utensils were: pens, pencils, color pencils, gel pens, etc. and there was one pen that was really a knife. They were all scattered around the floor. One boy just looked up to the ceiling and smirked. The man just smiled back and laid back on his chair. “Sir, what did you do this time.” “Ha. Well, you see that knife there? Well a boy going to do me a favor. That knife has poison in it, not the type of poison that kills you, but the one where it stops weakens someone’s power and if you try to use your power, it hurts like hell. The boy out there is going to cut the brother with the knife.” “Bravo sir. This plan will work.” {Will it?}

Hello everyone! As you can see, there are a lot of writing utensils on the ground, you’re mission today is to lift any three writing utensils and writing the following message: I am the winner of today’s mission. You have to write it all at the same time with the utensils you chose. If you write the message at different times, you are disqualified. No one has tested this mission out before, but the judges knew it was a challenge for the boys. Well, good luck.

The brother saw the weird looking pen and smelled something fishy. *Hm.. My dad has that exact same pen, but it wasn’t a pen, it was a knife. I should be careful about that one*A boy lifted the knife pen slowly and brought it to the brother. The brother was too concentrated on picking up the three pens and writing the message. Only a few people were left. The boy got the knife and made a scratch on the brother. The brother winced in pain and everyone looked in his direction. Blood was dripping and the boy quickly hid the knife. The brother was in pain. It hurt too much. He held the pain and tried to write the message. The pens didn’t work! There were no more available pens around, not even pencils! The brother panicked. What could he do now?! He shook the pens in the air and tried again, it didn’t work. The man above smirked. The boy was worried now and there was a small pool of blood around him. He was growing a little pale. *Come on! I can do this!* He brought the pens closer to him and looked at it. There was a small little plastic stuck onto the tip of the pen. The brother took it off and tried writing the message. He was in a lot of pain when he was writing the message on the three papers.

 He was finally done. He is the winner of the mission. The man was very surprised. *Howw could he do that? That is just impossible!* Congratulations you won. The judges didn’t care about the brother’s cut. The brother sprinted out of the room to go to his brother LAY.

~~

He entered the room and his brothers were peacefully sleeping. He screamed his name, “LAYYY!!!!!” All the brothers woke up.

“DUDE I’M TRYING TO GET MY BEAUTY SLEEP!” Baekhyun yells and sees Luhan and softens and becomes worried.

“Luhan hyung!!! Are you okay!?? What happened?!!!” Sehun asks and all the others wake up and Lay runs up to Luhan.

“Lay, just heal it right now. It hurts.” Luhan says and more blood is dripping and Luhan is turning white.

“Care to explain what happened?” Kris asks.

“It was that stupid bastard.” Luhan replies.

“What did he do again?” Suho asks.

“He made one of the guys get a poisonous knife and scratch me with it to make me weak.” Luhan replies.

“But how did you win then?” Baekhyun asks.

"I didn't win." Luhan replies

"WHAT?!" the brothers shout at him.

"I'm just kidding~ Of course I passed! Luhan can do ANYTHING!" Luhan smiles weakly.

"Are you REALLY hurt?" Chen asks playfully.

"Yes! Can you not see the scratch?!" Luhan replies

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! not.." Chen says

He gets hit on the head by Lay

“Are you okay now?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yes. I am fine now. Thank you Lay.” Luhan replies.

"Next time, you better not get hurt okay?!" Lay demands

"Yes SIR!" Luhan replies

The brothers all laugh. 



 

I would cry if Luhan got hurt.. ㅠㅠ So.. tell me~! Do you guys like LONG chapters once in a while or short chapters constantly?

673e778cgw1dtnajhypdrj.jpg

673e778cgw1dtnakas72dj.jpg

Luhan3.png

luhan10.png

luhan7.png

luhan9.png

tumblr_m5tqpjODXp1qjyosgo1_250.jpg

tumblr_m5p3bj56Du1qbivruo9_250.png

tumblr_m5o0xlJmi41r7r6y9o1_250.jpg

AND TO MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS~ 

tumblr_m6lncxxeBF1r20e4j.gif