Chapter Nine

True Lovers

 

Once again, it is a plain grassy field. The weather is cloudy and dark- perfect for this mission. It starts to rain and it gets more darker. Hello everyone. Your mission today is to control the lightning bolts and make it go through this ring. The ring was so small that it could fit on a human’s finger. As he was saaying this lightning comes out. If the lightning touches the ring, you are disqualified. For this mission you need concentration. I wish you the best. The boys concentrated and tried to get a lightning bolt to go through the ring, but they all failed. One boy, however, controlled the lightning and a small lightning bolt went through the ring. The boy was sweating when he was done. Congratulations. You did well. The boy wiped his sweat and just smiled and went to join his brothers in the waiting room.

~~

Your POV

I wake up and the birds are singing lightly. I check the time and it is 5:00 AM. I open all the windows. Today is Clean Up Day~! I get all the cleaning materials and clean up the house. Since the house is big it took me a couple of hours. I was done cleaning at 11:30PM. The house looked as if it was a new one! I hear my stomach growl. “Okay okay, I’m going to make lunch now don’t worry~!” I say to my stomach. I make myself an omelet. I will admit, I am a good cook. I clean up the dishes and go outside to plant flowers in the garden. I plant my favorite flower, pink roses. After I plant the roses I go back in the house and drink a cool refreshing drink of water. I go upstairs into the library room and read a book. This is my boring and lonely summer.. *sighs* "Don't worry, you won't be bored no more~" Hyojin hears the voice again. I must be really tired. I'm hearing things like yesterday...  Hyojin gets out her rubix cube and tries to solve it and eventually sloves it. 

 


 

Sorry this was so boring! ㅠㅠ I didn’t want to leave out Hyojin..  Don't worry~! Next one is LONG~ It'll keep you entertained~! ^^

692043527.jpg

541621_360318147344359_200739259968916_9

Chen.jpg

nira | do not edit.