Chapter Four

True Lovers

 

This place was a room with a HUGE fan and a piece of paper. The fan and the paper flew into the wall. You’re mission today is to make the paper come to you. The wind pressure was very strong. A couple of people tried and there was no luck, the paper just stayed there. “Sir, are you sure that your son will succeed this one?” “Yes, I am sure, I gave him a magnet that attracts paper instead of medal." One boy got the medal out and pointed towards the paper. The wind pressure was too strong. However, another boy controlled the wind and made the wind make the paper come to him. Even though it was hard, the paper came flying to him. The boy just stood there with no emotions on his face whatsoever. 

The judges were impressed themselves, they thought that no one would succeed this mission except the man’s son. The started clapping.

Um.. Good Job. Fantastic job! Congratulations! That was amazing.

The boy just shruged, but in the inside he wanted to brag to his brothers and scream YES~! HA! but he kept his happiness hidden. The judges slowly got up and went. Everyone stood there stunned, he was the youngest one out of all the Exotics in EXO, but HE got the mission, HE succeeded the mission. My son failed, the wind pressure was too strong. The man puts his hands over his face. Why do the brothers always get it? Are they destinated for this mission? I better ask the king. 

 


Wind Controller-Sehun~ Our amazing maknae Sehun~ 

tumblr_m56gb9nqy41r8i9eqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m56gffYc7W1r8i9eqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m58bp5si7g1r8i9eqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m58i8wZ4uD1r8i9eqo1_1280.jpg

se+hun+4.png

se+hun+8.png