Chapter Eleven

True Lovers

 

This chapter was inspired by the MAMA MV. (Chinese Version)


 


 

The boys were each in one separate.  The rooms were pitch black. No one could see a thing. Then, the red lights from above. Hello everyone, we will throw rose petals from above. You will use your power and freeze the time and pick up only ONE rose petal. The first one to pick up a flower petal- wins. If a rose petal touches your body you are disqualified. For this mission you would have to have skill in using a sword, quickness, and concentration. Good Luck to you all. Rose petals come flying down at them like rain. Most of the boys got disqualified at the first second because the petals touched them. One scary looking boy freezes the time and does backflips to not touch the petals. Then, he gets his sword and swings all around him cutting the rose petals into two pieces. He leaves one rose petal and he lifts the rose petal in the air. He unfreezes time and the rose petals all fall down. He is the winner. That was one of the fastest missions. The judges were amazed. He just looked up to the judges and nodded at them and walked out the room cooly.


 


 

Tao~ The panda~ Hehe~ Sorry I couldn't update yesterday.. I'm thinks about starting another fanfic featuring EXO and B.A.P. BUT DON'T WORRY~! I'LL START ON THAT AFTER I FINISH THIS ONE~!!! (I'll try) 

源海KT

源海KT

tumblr_m5a7oss4Iz1qgxuxro1_1280.jpg

tao+kai.png

tao4.png

lay5.png

tao9.png