Surprise (DS)

BIG BANG SCENARIOS

SURPRISE (DAESUNG)

 

 

 

You were lying comfortably on Daesung's lap while watching his all time favorite - Doraemon.

 

"Oppa oppa!" You nudged him.

 

"Yeah?" He answered without removing his eyes from the scene.

 

"Do you think Doraemon exist?" You asked.

 

"Well, I'll be your Doraemon." He looked at you sincerely.

 

"Oppa! Then i want a fairytale-like date." You laughed.

 

"_____ ahh, Oppa is serious. I'll be your Doraemon and give you my all." He held your hands close to his heart.

 

"Because?"

 

"Because you don't mind me spending most of my free time watching Doraemon." 

 

"I knew it!" you hit his arm.

 

He laughed and pulled you into his embrace. He kissed your hair before he continued his show while hugging you from the back.

 

 

Two weeks passed without seeing him, yet you still could not stop yourself grinning from ear to ear every time you remembers that incident. That sweetheart. He was not the most good looking member in BIG BANG, but he was definitely the sweetest.

 

 

"____ ahh, you done?" Deasung knocked on your bedroom door.

 

"A minute!"

 

After putting on your lipstick, you took one last look of yourself in the full length mirror.You were wearing a black long dress that has a sweetheart neckline. You have a gold heart shape necklace on and completed the whole look with your favorite pair of black heels.

 

"Beautiful.' Daesung exclaimed while leading you out.

 

You smiled shyly. You were excited about this little date with him. It has been awhile since you two went out for a date. Most of the time, it was either he or you that was not free. Even if both of you were to be free, you would not want to risk his career by going out for a date. 

Upon reaching the destination, he helped with the car door. You took a quick scan of your surrounding. It was extremely quiet, yet calming. Out of town, you guessed as there were no houses or buildings in sight.

 

"Close your eyes, Beautiful." Daesung gave you his famous eye smile before covering your eyes with his big hands.

 

He slowing lead you up the stairs.

 

"Surprise!" He whispered behind your ear.

 

You opened your eyes slowly. In front of you was an open field with a neat row of trees on both side of the field. Small little light bulbs were lighted up and place around those trees. In the middle of the field, there was a set of white wooden table and chairs with a banquet of red roses on the table. A white grand piano were situated behind the table.The whole field has a lovely and sweet ambience.

 

"Wow." You hands were over your mouth. 

 

It was unbelievable. You then realized that he did this surreptitiously all by himself despite his hectic schedule. And this was why he could not spent time with you the past two weeks.

 

"I'm your Doraemon remember?" He smiled and passed the roses to you.

 

You could only blush. He did not forgot every promise he made even if it was just a casual remark. After both of you settled down, a waiter started serving dinner. You guys talk about everything. Small little incident to stupid ones, happy and unhappy memories.

While the desert was served, Daesung walked towards the piano and started playing 'I Love You'. Tears started to fill your eyes. You were overwhelmed with happiness. After the song ended, he walked back to you.

 

"I love you angel." He wiped your tears.

 

"I love you too Doraemon." You hugged him tightly. 

 

Under the beautiful starlight, two hearts were beating as one.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

OH! I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO INSERT THE HORIZONTAL LINE!

HAHAHAHAHS! 

Since i felt guilty for my slow update, i decided to finish Daesung's and Seungri's scenes quickly!

Enjoy and comment!

Yes, comment please!

 

LOTS OF LOVE

SNOWMOON