100 Days Anniversary (GD)

BIG BANG SCENARIOS

100 DAYS ANNIVERSARY (GD)

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong!” You kicked his dead body.

 

“G-DRAGON SHI! WAKE UP!” You kicked him a little harder again.

 

It was 1 in the afternoon yet the dragon was still in deep slumber.

 

“Baby girl, let me get my sleep. I went to bed only this morning. And it’s my day off…” Jiyong mumbled as he reposition himself before falling asleep again.

 

“But it’s our day today…” you pouted as you look at his .

 

You were all dressed up for this special day. You wore a laced white dress that ends at your mid-thigh, hair were all curled up, make up on and of course your favorite pair of Louboutin heels. All you left was a perfect boyfriend that remembers the anniversary.

 

Yes yes yes, he don’t make promises. You knew it all along. But he didn’t said he would forgets special occasions isn’t it. And you remembered him saying he would rather treasure all the time spend together and live at that moment. But honestly, how was sleeping treasuring the moment with you? But what can you do? That dragon needs his beauty sleep although he already slept for 6 hours. You kissed his cheek before quietly leaving the dragon lair.

 

 

“Baby, why are you so grumpy?” Your ignorance boyfriend finally washed up after another 3 hours of sleep.

 

“Nothing.”

 

Of course you were not mad about him choosing to sleep instead of celebrating the 100 days anniversary. You understood that he was really tired, but still it was our 100 DAYS ANNIVERSARY!  Yes yes, all those rubbish you told him during the sweet honeymoon period, “No, I’m fine without having you by my side every now and then as long as I’m in your heart… It’s okay, we don’t have to celebrate every occasions. Every moment with you are special enough…”

 

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

 

Yes, you were pretty pathetic. But then again, it was the first 100 days anniversary with him. It’s not like it will happen again. No, I’m not an obsessive and clingy girlfriend.

 

“Victoria. Sweet.” Jiyong sniffed your nape as he back hugged you while you were heading to the room to get your phone.

 

“Dressed up. Perfume on. Hair and make-up done. Who are you going out with?” he whispered behind your ear.

 

“Me, myself and I. We are going to a place call home.” You rolled your eyes.

 

“So you are going to abandon your awesome boyfriend on our 100 days anniversary?” He teased.

 

“Oh, you remembered! But my awesome boyfriend needs his beauty sleep, not his beautiful girlfriend.” You replied sarcastically.

 

Sarcasm is a beauty.

 

He laughed light-heartedly, swinging you gently side by side with him still hugging you.  

 

“Well, he will be bringing his beautiful girlfriend out in a moment. But first let me take a selfie he wants his baby girl to change to another set of outfit.”

 

Puzzled, you asked why as he turned you over to face him.

 

“He doesn’t like the other men drooling over his goddess like girlfriend. And she won’t be appropriate wearing this later.” He shrugged nonchalantly before he pecked your lips.

 

You shy away at his sudden confession before you excused yourself to change to a more comfortable clothes.

 

“Your highness.” Jiyong opened his car door for you.

 

“You may be dismissed.” You joked.

 

He laughed while half ran over to the driver seats.

 

After a short ride, you guys reached an amusement park. Like a gentleman, he led you out to the gate of the amusement park.

 

“Oppa…” You looked at him worriedly.

 

“Hmm?” He looked over at you while wearing a black mask over the lower half of his face.

 

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to risk your career over this.” You took a step away from him as both of you already gathered quite some attention. I mean how could you both not gathered attention after getting off a Lamborghini.

 

“Trust me.”

 

Although you could not see his smile, but you were sure that his pearly teeth did showed under that mask. All you did were a nod before he grabbed your hand and ran into the crowded amusement park like a little child.

 

He remembered all the things you said even back when you both were just friends. You did briefly mentioned that you had always wanted to celebrate your 100 days anniversary in an amusement park during a Truth or Truth game.

 

After playing all those fun and exciting stations, both of you finally settled in the Ferris-wheel enjoying the night view.

 

“Baby girl, I know sometimes you felt really insecure due to my status, job and relations. But all I need you to ever do is to trust me and love me. Don’t get bothered by all those things we can’t possibly control. Just treasure every moment together alright?” Jiyong smiled at you earnestly.

 

“But fans…” You looked down onto your linked hands.

 

You had felt guilty towards his fans since the day you both got together. It was like cheating their feelings.

 

“My fans will understand no matter what. You are a VIP youself, aren’t you? You sure know that VIPs are the laziest nicest group of people out there right?”

 

You nodded finally meeting his eyes.

 

“And Kiko is just a really close friend. You met her before hasn’t you?” he continued opening the Pandora box.

 

You quietly nodded again.

 

“She is really great. She did told me she wants to make friend with you. She likes your attitude…” He continued talking about how you should by any chance, befriend with her.

 

And the ride went by quickly with him opening up all those topics you always wanted to talk about.

 

Before you knew it, it was already late in the night and both of you were exhausted.

 

“______, before we go, there is a surprise for you.” Jiyong guided you to the merry-go-round.

 

“3, 2, 1.” He back hugged you as the fireworks set off to colour the dark, black skies.

 

“I love you.” Deeply moved, that was all you managed to choke out.

 

“I love you more.” He kissed you before hugging you even tighter if that was even possible.

 

And that’s how you celebrated celebrated the 100 days anniversary with your one and only Kwon Jiyong …

 

 


 

Been awhile since i last wrote. I hope i did meet your standard. I did have a few mind blocks writing these...

The rest of the members 100 Days Anniversary will be coming out soon i guess. Hahahahha. No promise though.

Anyway, just some clarification, the Victoria in the story is a perfume by Victoria Secret.

Nevertheless, please continue to support these scenarios. Do comment comment comment comment below. ^.^

Lastly, Hello new subscribers! :)

 

Till my laziness spare me,

Snowmoon xx