Clubbing (YB)

BIG BANG SCENARIOS

CLUBBING (YoungBae)

 

 

 

Here you were standing in the middle of the dance floor, awkwardly swinging your body side to side.

 

“How the hell did I even agreed to this?” you muttered as you tried to move away from the group of guys that has been hitting on your since you stepped in the club.

 

 

Four hours ago, you were happily lying on the couch watching your favorite movie. Just as you were getting comfortable, your best friend decided to knock on your door.

 

“_____ ah, you are free right?” Seungri asked as he made his way in.

 

“As you can see, very.” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Then… Its PARTY TIME!” Seungri exclaimed.

 

He immediately pushed you to your bedroom and hurried you to change into a very ‘COMFORTABLE’ dress. Those, you know, might as well don’t wear anything type.

 

“What’s up with this?” You questioned him as you looked into the mirror.

 

You were wearing a red sleeveless dress that ends right at your mid thigh. And that was not all. The top of the dress has a pretty deep ‘V’ cut which ends at your chest; a bend is all you need to let your twins out. And the side of the dress was design such that both side of your waist was exposed.

 

“Before I forgot.” Seungri excitedly handed you a net garter belt stocking with satin ribbon trim.

 

“You kid me not.” You were dumfounded.

 

“Oh, are you wearing the black VS y thongs?” Seungri smiled innocently.

 

“Obviously!” You rolled your eyes as you stepped in your bathroom to wear the stocking.

 

Seungri and you have this special relationship that you see him as a sister and he sees you as a dude. You guys share just about anything and everything. Its to the extend that he even know when was your period.

 

“Is this make up alright?” you asked.

 

“Of course! The face of an angel yet the body of a devil.”

 

“Hair?” You looked at him for some ideas.

 

“Make it a little messy. You know, after y hair.” Seungri winked.

 

You rolled your eyes as you style up your hair, grateful that it’s already naturally wavy.

 

“Ready to go, princess?” Seungri helped you with your black heels.

 

“Leggo!” you took his hand as he lead you into his white Audi R8.

 

 

Upon reaching the club, Seungri turned to check your outfit one last time.

 

“_____ Let’s make a deal.”

 

“What now?”

 

“Its easy and fun. Go to a random dude, kiss him on the cheek.”

 

“You nut?”

 

“Nope. Oh, remember to take a proof shoot.”

 

“It’s a deal, what’s my reward?”

 

“Well, remember SHINHWA concert… backstage passes?”

 

Seungri fished out a pair of the backstage passes before he continues,

 

“And a secret prize.” He winked.

 

“OH MY GOD! DEAL!” You nodded your head without thinking twice.

 

“LETS ROLL!” Seungri shouted before guiding you into the club.

 

 

 

Finally, you managed to move away from the dancing crowd and those guys. You went to the bar to order yourself some drinks.

 

“Damn it.” You cursed under your breath.

 

Your heels were killing you yet you could not sit, you were afraid that your might make an appearance.

 

“Hey there!” A handsome man approached you.

 

“Hey.” You replied half-heartedly, thinking only about the deal.

 

“Need some help?” He pointed at the stool.

 

“Maybe some other help.” You smiled seductively.

 

He arched his brow and pointed at the dark corner.

 

“Nahh, its fine here.” You smile as you walked towards him.

 

You reached for his shoulder before you planted a kiss on his right cheek and successfully snapped a photo and sent it to your best friend.

 

He tried to hug you but before he could even reached your waist, you were pulled into other embrace.

 

“She’s mine. Back off.” The angry man yelled.

 

The handsome man winked at you before he move away, avoiding any form of trouble.

 

“Why the are you doing here?”

 

“Clubbing.” You smiled as you faced the angry man.

 

Yes, you were right. Your awesome boyfriend was here.

 

“In this?”  He gave to a disapproving look before covering you in his jacket.

 

“Why not?” You challenged.

 

“You don’t even wear this when you me.” He slammed his car door shut after you went in.

 

“Well, when we , we need no nothing on.” You replied as a matter of fact.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” His last strain of patient snapped.

 

“What’s wrong with me?” you laughed.

 

“Finally I am having a school break and my boyfriend is having a day off, he decided to go clubbing with his hot model friends. That’s what’s wrong with me.” You rolled your eyes and look out of the window, obviously pissed.

 

He sighed as he drove you home without saying anything else. As soon as both of you reached home, you two popped down the sofa.

 

‘Message message’ Youngbae’s phone ringed.

 

Right after he viewed the content of the text, he expression changed drastically.

 

“What’s wrong?” It’s your turned to question him

 

“YOU!” He looked at you accusingly.

 

“Me?” you eyed him curiously before your phone vibrated.

 

 

From: SeungRat

 

The backstage passes are on the coffee table.

Enjoy your secret prize with strawberry flavor!

//WINK// //MUACKS//

 

 

“What?” you were very puzzled.

 

“This!” Youngbae showed you the message Seungri sent him.

 

‘I knew he was trouble.’ You hissed.

 

“You are so dead woman.” Youngbae advanced towards you with his eyes turned into a slit.

 

“It’s just a peck on the cheek nothing else.” You gave him a lopsided smile.

 

“Just a peck on the cheek? I’ll show you what it will lead to.”

 

Youngbae carried you like a sack of potatoes and walked into your bedroom before closing the door.

And of course, the box of strawberry flavoured condoms was placed on the side of your bed. And not to disappoint your best friend, both of you finished it all in the wild night. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally i updated!

Sorry for the long wait.

Hope this doesn't fail you.

Enjoy and comment!

***I apologize for not making my story clear enough.

Well, you can take it as they are dating all at the same time or just your bias and you. 

Rather than a long story with just one male lead, I wrote in in different "Chapters" with different BB members.

Personally, I take it as a long story with just some of the important parts highlighted.

Is like a flow of events.

Confession>> He texted & called>> sleepless night >> when you were sick >> clubbing>>... 

But it's really up to you on how you view the story/ how you want the different members to act.

Maybe you prefer RI's scene to be more like GD, you can just imagine the GD's scene as RI's scene.

I just used different members for the different content with the same theme.

I hope my explanation is clear. Thanks for raising that up. xx

 

LOTS OF LOVE

SNOWMOON