When He Called/Texted You 02

BIG BANG SCENARIOS

When He Called/Texted You Part 2

 

YoungBae:

 You were busy doing a school project with your table mate after school when you phone vibrated.

You smiled upon viewing the text. The sender was no other then your beloved honey.

 

From: Bae Honey

Hey babe. How are you? S2

 

From: _________

Still busy doing my school project. Damn. T.T

 

From: Bae Honey

Am I disturbing you? Relax hon. ^_^

 

From:_________

Nope. I am very relaxed now. I just miss you. T.T T.T T.T T.T

 

You signed as you remember all those wonderful time both of you spent together all day and night just a few days ago.

 

From: Bae Honey

I miss you too. But study is more important. Honey, just endure awhile more. J

 

From:______

I know. But I want to see you and hug you. :/ S2

 

From: Bae Honey

Honey, why not you focus on your project now and I promise to reward you with something later. J

 

From:__________

Okay okay! ^_^ You promise! 

 

From:  Bae Honey

Yeah yeah.:) About what time you will complete your project?

 

From:_______

Give me 1 more hour! 

 

You replied excitedly! You could not figure out what reward he will be getting you.

“A couple cap?”You smiled.

“_______, HURRY! LET’S COMPLETE THIS PROJECT! WE CAN DO IT!” You shouted across the room happily.

“What’s with a sudden hype?” Your friend eyed you curiously.

“Nothing.” You grinned and focus on your project.

Finally, after 40min, both of you completed the project, and your friend had a dinner date with her boyfriend. Now, you were all alone in your house cleaning up the little mess your friend and you made. Just then…

“DING DONG!” the door rang.

“Coming!” You ran to the main door.

 

SURPRISE!” Bae stood in front with a bouquet of your favourite flowers.

“Oppa!” you had your eyes wide open before you threw him a hug.

 

Daesung: 

 

 

You were enjoying a little day out with your bestie when both of you decided to take a break in a café.

Both of your ordered some drinks before you excused yourself to the ladies. While walking towards the ladies, you caught a glimpse of a guy that look way too familiar, yet, you could not put into words for which that guy was. You took one last glance before you let it slip.

“_____, you received a text from HUBBY.” Your bestie teased you a little as she took a slip of her coffee after you came back from the ladies.

“Are you by chance, J.E.A.L.O.U.S? And where’s my drink?” You laughed back while checking the text.

“That waiter messed up your order, so you will have to wait somemore.” She replied.

“Ohh… Wait, you haven’t answer my question. Are you jealous?” you continued teasing her.

 

 

From: Hubby

 

Wifey, are you having fun with your bestie?

 

 

From:________

 

Hahaas. Yes, hubby. I AM HAVING FUN! Finally a day out with her! ^.^

 

 

You replied the text and continued your endless teasing and sharing of information with your bestie.

“Miss, here’s your drink. I apologise for messing up your order. So, here’s a free chocolate cake. Hope you like it.” The waiter smiled shyly.

“It’s okay. Thank you.” She smiled back

Both you and your friend caught the waiter blushing, before he excused himself.

“Oh oh. He likes you. Dae Dae has an enermy.” Your bestie said with a ‘you stole a cookie and I caught you’ tone.

You rolled your eyes before you check on Dae’s texts.

 

 

From: Hubby

 

Wifey, don’t smile so beautifully to anyone. You are mine.

 

You chuckled before you decided to .

 

 

From:_________

 

But hubby, it’s rude to not smile. Or do you prefer me to pout?

 

 

From: Hubby

 

Don’t you dare!!!!! >.< You got to see that waiter! HE IS CHECKING YOU OUT! DAMNIT!

 

His text came in way too fast.

 

 

From:_________

 

Hahahahahas! ^.^ That’s because i'm beautiful. Admit it! Anyway, he’s cute. Ohh, wasn’t you suppose to be recording your solo?

 

 

 You kept laughing as you replied him before you show it to your bestie.

“But wait, how did he know that the waiter is checking you out?” Your friend questioned.

You then realised and started to look around the café.

 

 

From: Hubby

 

I admit that you are beautiful. And no! He isn’t cute! I am way cuter and hotter! I’m Kang Daesung, the smiling angel from BIG BANG! Well, Teddy hyung gave me a break after recording the whole morning.

 

From:______

 

Hubby, did you by chance dye your hair green?

 

 

You remembered that familiar person you saw when you went to the ladies earlier.

 

 

From: Hubby

 

KEKEKEKEKE^.^ Did you recognised you hubby now?

 

 

You read the text before you looked at that green hair guy which was smiling at you.

 

 

From:_______

 

Yah! Pabo! You have told me that you were in the same café! We could have sat together! T.T

 

 

You pouted as you replied.

 

 

From: Hubby

 

Well, you should have recognise your own hubby! *.^

 

 

He shrugged and pouted back at you before he picked up a cll and walked towards you.

“Wifey, I have to go. Love you!” he smiled.

“Arraso. Don’t tired yourself out okay. Love you too.” You smiled back.

He gave you one last look before he head out of the café still answering his phone while you waved back at him.

“Dae or waiter?” Your friend started teasing all over again.

 

 

Seungri:

 

 

“Hey Ri, what’s up?” You answered the annoying phone.

"Ceiling?” Ri answered you back as innocent as he could.

“Serious, Ri why did you call?” You questioned back obviously pissed.

“Can’t I call my daring because I miss her and I want to hear her beautiful voice?” Ri relied sadly.

“Okay okay. I’m sorry. I miss you too. But can you call me back in another 40 min?” you replied rushy.

“Are you bu-”

“OH! OH! OH!” you screamed as you tried to cover your mouth.

“YAH! WHAT’S WRONG?!” Ri shouted anxiously.

“OH! MY! I! I! FCK!” you ignored Ri as you continued, still trying hard to tone down.

“______________! REPLY ME! WHAT THE FCK ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU CHEATING-”

You dropped you phone before Seungri could even finish his sentence.

“DAEBAK! DAEBAK!” you continued as you tried to calm down.

“YAH! ANSWER OPPA! YAH!” you finally heard the screaming from your phone.

“Oh yes oppa?” You asked while panting.

“WHAT.THE.FCK.ARE.YOU.DOING?” Ri questioned, trying his best to control his temple.

“Oh, watching show” You answered as a matter of fact.

“OH REALLY? I DON’T REMEMBER KNOWING ANYONE ON EARTH THAT WILL SCREAM LIKE…. FCK! WHILE WATCHING THE TV.” You can almost see him gripping onto his phone so tight.

“Well, who wont scream like what I did while watching SHINHWA Broadcast. ERIC.IS.IN.A.LIME.GREEN.COSTUME.AND.DANCING.INDIAN.DANCE.” you replied.

“Really? I thought you were….” Seungri said in relieved.

“YAH! Why are you so dirty! Damn! Call me back later. Bye!” You hanged up the call and focus back on the show.

But of course you could not stop imagining him jumping and screaming around thinking that you were having . Damn! He is really the horniest yet cutest panda on Earth.

 

 

 

 

Hello! 

Sorry for such a late update.

I was really busy the last 2 months due to work.

I'm sorry!

But don't you fret, cause few other scenarios were done too. 

School starting next week, i will try my very best to update as often as i could. 

Hope you guys enjoy this! 

 

-Snowmoon