Sleepless Night (GD)

BIG BANG SCENARIOS

SLEEPLESS NIGHT (GD)

 

 

 

 

You were starring at the ceiling while counting the number of snores Gaho and Jolie made.

 

Another sleepless night.

 

You signed as you flipped yourself over, facing your Baby Boy, with his arms still wrapped around your waist. You listened to Jiyong’s soft breathing while studying his features.

Your fingers slowly and gently roamed from his messy yet soft hair, to his rich brows then his eyes and his straight nose, then his perfect jawline and finally, his so y lips. 

He looked so peaceful and innocent. You tried your very best to control yourself from pouncing on your Mr Oh-So-Gorgeous. You then remembered that moment when he confessed under the beautiful starlight. A smile was tugged onto your pinkish face, as you still could not get over Jiyong’s sweetness that night.

Suddenly, Jiyong trapped your fingers in between his lips and opens his eyes.

 

“Baby Girl, you need to sleep. Stop staring and touching me.” Jiyong spoke as he released your fingers from his mouth.

 

“I....I was sleeping.” You jumped a little before you starred.

 

“Oh yeah, you were sleeping with your eyes wide open, and a smile was plaster on your beautiful face. Baby Girl, I didn’t notice that you sleep with your eyes opened wide.” Jiyong teased you and did exactly what you did earlier.

 

“And not to mention, that stare you gave are so intense that I thought I would get pounced on.” Jiyong continued.

 

“YYA! Oppa!”

 

You hit his right shoulder lightly. You were embarrassed. Yes, of course you were going to pounce on him. You tried to fan the hotness on your face away as you pushed him away.

He chuckles and hauled you into his embrace again. Upon feeling his arm wrapped around your waist again, you hugged him back and buried your nose at his neck, smelling his vanilla-mint scent. Seeing your reactions to his hug, he smiled and placed his head on top of yours.

 

“________ ahh, still haven’t workout a solution between the conflict your friend and you had?” He asked softly while smoothing your back.

 

“Yeah, I just…. You know, she’s the one that does not want to listen to me. Her boyfriend is cheating on her. Dayum!” you sighed.

 

You still remembered the scene where you told your friend you saw her boyfriend kissing another in a café. You expected her to break it off with her boyfriend. Yet, she screamed at you and pushed you away, stating that you are just jealous of their relationship.

I mean, seriously? JEALOUS? You have your beautiful princess prince here with you already.

 

“Baby Girl, you already did what you can by telling her the truth. Give her some time to think and calm down before you talk to her again.” Jiyong told you softy.

 

“But I’m afraid her boyfriend will hurt her again. You get what I mean.” You played with Jiyong’s white V-neck T-shirt sleeve.

 

“He already did. Give her some time on her own and reflect on their relationship Baby Girl.” Jiyong patted your back to comfort you.

 

“Yeah, I guess I can only do that now.” You sighed.

 

“OMO! Oppa, it’s 3 am now! And you still have to do a morning recording tomorrow!” You exclaimed when you saw your clock at the side table.

 

“Glad that you know it’s late. Now, Baby Girl, are you willing to close your eyes and sleep?” Jiyong yawned.

 

“Yes yes. Baby Boy, I’m sorry.” You looked at his sleepy face and apologised.

 

In his current state, he could easily win the 'Most Panda-looking' competition against Riri.

 

“Anything for my Baby ________.” Jiyong smiled and kissed that tip of your nose.

 

“Goodbam, Baby Boy.” You yawned as you hugged him even tighter.

 

“Sweet Dreams, Baby Girl.” He smiled and gave you another goodnight kiss on your lips before he started singing ‘BUTTERFLY’ to hoax you to sleep…..

 

 

 

HELLO!

Updated this before i go for my LUNAR NEW YEAR HOLIDAY in Malaysia!

Going to be busier .

But i will try to update as often as i can.

Do comment if you think there is room for improvement!

And do tell me what you want to see in TABI, BAE, DAE & RI 'S part!

Hope you guys enjoy this!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

THANKS!

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

SNOWMOON