When he confessed.

BIG BANG SCENARIOS

WHEN HE CONFESSED

Kwon Jiyong:

 

  You were walking bare-footed on the seaside alone, enjoying the night breeze and the sound of the wave. You were invited to your best friend, Lee Seunghyun’s birthday party in a private beach. But you weren't a party animal and the music played was so loud that you think you will be deaf the very next second if you did not leave that area.

“Do you know it’s very dangerous for such a beautiful lady to walk alone at this hour with many half-drunk men around?” a melodic voice spoke out of a blue right behind your ear.

“Omo!” you jumped.

“Jiyong oppa! ” you playfully hit his shoulders.

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry to scare you. But you look cute though.” Jiyong laughed as he successfully captured both of your hands.

“But oppa, why are you here? Your panda is inside the dancing area.” You asked in perplex.

“Cause I’m worried about you after seeing you went off alone.” He replied shyly.

“Ohh.” You nodded your head, oblivious to how red Jiyong’s face was.

You did not realise that both of you were standing so close that you could smell his mint-vanilla scent.

 “______ ,”  Jiyong whispered, still holding your hands.

You looked up at him waiting for him to continue. He took in a deep breath before he look straight into your eyes sincerely and continued,

“I have always hoped that I could hold your hands till we grow old. Ever since the first time I saw you, my heart had already belongs to you. You know why I always disagree with you that the stars are the most beautiful wonder we know? That’s because to me, you are the most beautiful wonder I know. No one can be compared to you. I love you. And I will love you forever and ever. Will you be my Cinderella?”

You were shock at his sudden confession. Both you and Jiyong face were in rich tinge of pink. You stare at him for a while before you decided to tip-toe and peck on his nose.

“Yes, my prince charming.” You smile shyly before Jiyong hugged you tightly and place his lips onto yours under the beautiful starlight.

 

TOP:

 

  "____, are you free now? Could you come over to our usual cafe? I have something really important to tell you." Seunghyun said anxiously over the phone.

"Sure, sure. I will be heading there now." You quickly put on a sweater and rush out afraid that something bad might happened to Seunghyun since never did he sounded so anxious before. 

Seunghyun and you had been friends for many years. And all this years being his friends, you slowly fall for him. Yet, never did you tell him about your feelings, afraid that he might not feel the same and that the friendship with him will break.

“Seunghyun, what’s wrong?” you asked worriedly once you saw him.

“_____ , I think something is wrong with my mind and heart. How?” Seunghyun blushed and look away.

“Ehh? Is it because of your tight scheduled? Did you visit a doctor?” You asked while placing your palm on his forehead checking if he is really sick.

“I am not sure. But one thing for sure, is that visiting the doctor will not help at all.” He looked at you as if hinting you something while take your hand away from his face.

“When did this problem start?” you asked him, trying hard to think of any other possible reasons for such symptom.

“Since the day we hold hands.” His answer stunned you.

“What do you mean? Did I pass the virus to you? Aigoo, what to do? You still have your world tour.” You were really afraid that you passed those virus to him.

“Yeah, you caused it. And only you can heal it.” Seunghyun told you seriously.

“Omo! How can I heal it?” You asked, you were more than willing to do anything for him.

“Be my girlfriend.” He looked at you seriously yet he spoke with much gentleness.

“Girl…Girlfriend?” You questioned back.

“KEKEKEKE. Yes, pabo! Ever since that day we hold hands, I fall for you. I had always neglected all the beautiful things beside me. But this time round, I didn’t. You are the one that cause my heart to pounce so crazily and every day and night i could not stop thinking about you. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?” Seunghyun said as he place your palm onto his chest.

“I…I love you too.” You replied shyly before he secure your hands tightly with his and smile like a 3 years-old that gotten his favorite sweets.

 

Taeyang:

    “Youngbae oppa, am I really not that attractive? I didn’t even have a boyfriend.” You pouted.

“______, you are forever beautiful in my eyes.” Youngbae smile assuring at you as he reach out his arm to the side of your mouth and wipe off some food stain.

“Really? But why no one woo me?” you pouted again.

“You see, I do not have a girlfriend too.” he laughed at your silliness.

“That’s different. You have millions and millions of fangirls around the world chasing after you.” You replied sadly as you continued to stuff food into your mouth, totally losing your appetite.

 “_______ listen,” Youngbae said shyly.

“Yeah?” You looked up at him.

“This guy that has millions and millions of fangirls chasing him fall in love with a very ordinary girl seated across him. To him, that girl might be a little clumsy, and unglam, but she will still be the most beautiful girl in his heart. This guy always wonder if she will one day notice his love for her, but never did she turn around and look at him. Finally today seeing her pout and rant, he decided to let it all out. The clumsy little girl, are you willing to be that guy boyfriend?” Youngbae said in one go.

Droplets of sweat started to form in his palms as he waited for your answer. He was praying that he wouldn’t mess up his first ever confession he prepared a long time ago.

“I… Youngbae oppa, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I never turn and look at you. I think I finally found my soul mate. I love you.” You smile and replied him.

“I LOVE YOU!” Youngbae jumped up from his seat and hugged you tightly as if you would run away the next second.

“Yahh, that millions and millions of fangirls guy, I need to eat.” You laughed at his silliness, still not believing your soul mate was always beside you.   

 

Daesung:

You were walking around a park after having a lonely dinner at home. You just broke up with your boyfriend 2 weeks ago.  You caught him cheating on you. He even admitted straight in your face and insulted you. Although you hate him, yet you can’t stop thinking about all those wonderful things you two did together on the dates. You are not sure if you still can believe in love as your ex hurt you deeply.

  You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn’t realize a thing has been stalking you since you leave your house.

 “Hey!” A soft thing touched your right shoulder.

You quickly turned around but all you saw was a big Doraemon waving excitedly at you.

“I am Doraemon! What’s your name?” That Doraemon asked cutely.

“Daesung oppa, I am not in a mood to joke.” You replied him before you decided to turn and walk away.

But that Doraemon ran in front of you and start doing weird dance. Like, really weird dance. Finally, you chuckles.

“YAY! MISSION COMPLETED!” Daesung yelled excitedly in the Doraemon suite.

“Oppa, what’s up with this suite?” you asked him as you helped him to take off his big Doraemon head.

“To cheer you up.” Daesung smile brightly. 

“_______,  you know it’s not worth to cry over this type of man. He is a @$£%£*. You deserve better.” Daesung continued.

“Oppa, I think I do not have faith in relationship anymore. I… I just…” you could not complete what you want to express as you started to burst into tears.

“Shh, shh… My baby girl, look at the bright side, you can finally break free of his stupid game. And most importantly, you can see me in different light.”  Daesung said gently.

“Huhh?” you were stunned as he called you “baby girl”. Never did he call you “baby girl” before.

“______, oppa know you are not ready for another new chapter of your love story. But I am willing to wait. I just hope you can consider casting me in your love story. Not as a knight, but a prince. I will assure you that this love story will definity be a happy ending. I love you, _______.” Daesung looked at you sincerely.

After hearing what he said, a sudden courage made you kiss him on his lips.

“Oppa, I am not sure if I am ready, but I hope you could give me a little more time to sort my thoughts out. But one thing for sure, I love you too.” You smile at him shyly before Daesung start doing his weird dance again.  

 

Seungri:

  “______, do you want to bite oppa?” that irritating panda started again. 

“Oppa! Go and free fall from your apartment please.” You said irritated.

Here you were finally having a day off from studying and there he was irritating you. It’s not like you don’t like it. You love him and he is definity way too cute to do that. But you are just not daring enough to confess to that panda. So, you tried to ignore him as much as possible to stop yourself from falling deeper, yet it never help. 

“_______, stop laughing at my Engrish will you. Fans said that it is very cute.” Seungri started his whole twitter talk again.

“Yahh! How can I shut you up PandaRi?!” Finally the last strain of your patience snapped.

“Kiss me” Seungri replied you without thinking before he snapped back and cursed.

Without any word said, you leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. 

“________, stop it! You are confusing me!” Seungri suddenly pushed you away.

“What?” you asked him in confusion.

“I love you since last Christmas and I always wanted you to be mine. Yet, you seems to hate me no matters what I do. I created twitter just for you. I went around the world buying things you like just for you. I do weird stuffs just to amazed you. I really don’t know what else I can do to attract your attention any more. I love you. Can’t you see that?” Seungri said tiredly.

“I really can’t see it, you know.” You .

“WHAT?!” seungri exclaimed.

“Maybe I should really free fall from my apartment.” Seungri literally gave up.

“Pabo, you need not free fall from your apartment. Cause, I love you too.” You laughed at his shocked face.

“You serious?” He questioned you just to make sure you aren’t pranking.

 “Pabo!” You smile before you capture his lips again. 

 

 

Hello! I am back!

This is my very first time doing scenarios. Hope you guys enjoy it! 

Some parts are jokes so i hope you guys won't get offended.

I love all BB members!  I swear i love them! ^_^

Do comments and stuffs!

You guys can request through mail or twitter (@xueyue) ^_^

Love ya! 

Snowmoon xx