When You Were Sick (TOP)

BIG BANG SCENARIOS

 

When you were sick. (TOP)

 

 

 

 

 

‘Tabi oppa, I’m sorry I couldn't make it later.” You lay back on the bed.

 

“Dear, its okay. Rest well okay. Ill just tell my parents about it. Have you visited the doctors?” Seunghyun asked worrying in the end of the line.

 

“Yeah, don’t worry about me. I’m on drug now, so, I’m a little sleepy. ” You yawned.

 

“ Oppa, could you help me apologize to your family about the sudden cancelation? I feel so guilty. I’ll just apologize to them again the next time I meet them.”

 

“______, It’s really okay. Don’t feel bad about it. You are sick here.” Seunghyun signed.

 

“I’m sorry.” You whispered.

 

“Don’t be. Dear, you should be resting now. Go and sleep okay.”

 

“Hmmm, oppa, I love you.”

 

“I love you too. Rest well.”

 

 

You signed after you hung up the phone. Finally you are going to meet his family. Yet, on the very crucial moment you fell sick. Just bad luck. You even went to shop for clothes and gifts so you could look presentable. And not to mention, it's your very 'boyfriend's family dinner' meeting! (yes, you didn't met any family of your ex.) And, you fell sick. Yes, you fell sick... and sick... and sick.....

 

 

“I’m not a good girlfriend isn’t it?” You hugged your favorite teddy bear Seunghyun bought for you.

 

“Forever being a burden to him.” You signed again before the drugs you took kicked in and you drifted into your little wonderland.

 

 

 

When you woke up, it’s already pitch black in your room. You assumed that it’s already past dinnertime. Too lazy to check the time, you make your way to the toilet to wash up.

 

 

'Gong gong gong'

 

 

‘I’m hallucinating?’ you thought as you step out of your shower.

 

‘I must be. HAHAHAS. There's no one else in your lonely house.’ you laughed at yourselves as you dry your hair in front of your mirror.

 

You went to your closet and choose a simple black shirt and a demin shorts, getting ready to head out to buy some porridge.

 

As you open your bedroom door,

 

“AHHHHHH!”

 

“AHHHHHH!”

 

You and the tall shadowed jumped in surprised. 

 

“Tabi oppa?”

"Why aren't you sleeping?" 

Both of you questioned each other.

 

“Yah, where are you going? Aren’t you sick?” Seunghyun gently hold you to the dinner table.

 

“Buy myself some food. Oppa, shouldn’t you be at home now?”

 

“Well, I should be resting. But my dear bunny is sick, I just can't leave her alone right.” He smiled and pinched your nose lightly.

 

“And look, your awesome boyfriend already done making you dinner. So, you don’t have to go out to buy.” He smiled and point at the dinning table that was filled with food.

 

“OH MY!” You jumped on Seunghyun, hugging him.

 

ITS FOOD EVERYBODY! ATTACK!!!!!!!!

 

“Yeah yeah, it’s food, so calm down and start eating.” He smiled at your silliness.

 

 “But well, you are not letting me go.” You stated.

 

“I’ll feed you!” Seunghyun exclaimed suddenly like a 3 year old kid.

 

“But Oppa, you should stay away from me!  I’m sick!” you pushed him away reluctantly.

 

“It doesn’t matter. So now, Ahhh.” He placed the spoon at your lips while pouting.

 

“Oppa!” you laughed as you opened your mouth.

 

Well, at least you are not alone now when you are sick. You have your prince here with you.

 

 

 

 

 

I apologize for the super late post.

I won't be finding any excuses for myself.

I'm so so so sorry! 

I won't be updating often.

And when i say i won't, it meant something like this, after 4-5 mths?

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys! >.<

Snowmoon