50

Into Your World/Angel

 

YOUR P.O.V:

 

Today is the photoshoot for our teasers. As expected to SME that had always been a troll eversince, the concept of our pictures have nothing to do with our song.

The main track for our album which is titled "moon&stars" is a dance love song with a little r&b style. The message of the lyrics is a typical story of a girl in love vowing to love and be by her man's side as long as there will be stars and a moon in the night sky.

Since the song is that way, it's crazy how we are just dressed in our undies now and wrapped up in a blanket. Yep, that's the theme of our photoshoot now. We are seemingly with a white blanket wrapped in our body. Now it's up to us how to pull the concept off with the help of the stylists and photographers who are instructing our every pose since we're new to these things.

Like what I've said, we're just wearing undies- strapless bra specifically so it will look like were wearing nothing under the sheets. Our make ups are also light and our hair is styled casually, a little disheveled and messy. Like we're freshly woken up from a sleep- a bed hair it is.

Ah Young went first, she posed simply with a simple smile in her face. She didn't showed too much skin as she just showed a part of her shoulders and collarbone.

Yeon Hee being the lady-like she is, posed in a dramatic way. She tilted her head to the side and didn't look at the camera.

Next was Sun Ri. Not only she is the main dancer and a visual but she's also in charge of iness so she was instructed and a little forced to show more than what the others did. The white blanket was made to be a tube and her thighs are a little exposed. She also did a little seductive look but not over the edge- just y, not ty or y.

Hyo Mi went after. She posed with a wide and captivating eye smile while Jin Yu being the maknae she is, did an aegyo-ish pose. When it was my turn, I literally wrapped the blanket on my body showing nothing more than my head and collarbones. Conservative me is on now. I parted my lips a little as I looked at the camera dramatically and smiled.

 

After the shooting was finished, we headed back to SME to use the remaining hours of today for practice.

 

-end of p.o.v-

 

KYUNG SOO'S P.O.V:

 

I went to practice today even we're not required to. My bandmates went shopping and it's awfully quiet at the dorm so I decided to use this day to do somethings progressive like improving my dance skills.

I was walking in the hallways when I bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry!" The person says and it sounds like a girl. I looked down to see Ha Na, Se Hun's girlfriend.

"Oh, no. It's my fault. Ha Na?" I am a little surprised she's not with Se Hun. These past months had been weird for Se Hun, he seems to be crazily  in-love so we figured he had taken his relationship with Ha Na seriously.

 

"Oh, D.O oppa! It's you." She said a little shyly. I nodded and for some reason, I feel like talking to her to gather some information on her relationship with Se Hun because if I'm not mistaken, our dear maknae had been acting different since he started dating her.

 

"You're not with Se Hun now?" I asked, more like stated the obvious.

"Ah, yes. I've been texting and calling him for the past hours but there's no answer so I visited him here but he seems to be somewhere else. I've been waiting for two hours already." She replied.

Two hours? That's quite a long time. I don't know where Se Hun is too. I left our dorm early and headed here. I kinda feel bad for Ha Na, she's a lady and is being ignored by her boyfriend. Honestly, I don't like Ha Na that much. Sure she is pretty but I can somewhat read girls like an open book, a reason why I don't fall in-love easily so I'm sure she is not really that nice and sweet girl she looks. But being the gentleman that I am and like what I've said, I feel bad for her so I invited her for a drink at SM's cafeteria.

 

We are just drinking smoothies and conversing a little about her trainee life at JYP. She's a little okay, I guess.

Our talk had been all about professional work so I figured I'd fish some information about her and Se Hun.

 

"So how's the plant of rose?" I asked her. I remember Se Hun seriously growing a hybrid tea rose a month ago which he told me is for someone special. Since Ha Na is Se Hun's girlfriend, it'd be automatically for her.

Or so I thought as Ha Na's reaction to my question confused me. She twitched her brows and looked at me quizzically.

 

"What plant of rose?" She asked.

Uh-oh, she doesn't know about it. It means one thing, the rose wasn't for her and Se Hun gave it to someone else.

Well, I don't want to deal with an angry girlfriend now so I'd cover up for Se Hun but he's got to explain a lot to me after this.

 

"Plant of rose? Err.. Don't mind it, I mean, have Se Hun gave you roses? You know, stuffs like a normal boyfriend does." I lied, I chuckled awkwardly but she doesn't seem to notice.

 

"Oh, actually no. Se Hun isn't that kind of boyfriend." She answered sadly.

I immediately changed our topic to avoid that "plant of rose" talk again but all this time, something is bothering me.

 

"If that rose wasn't for Ha Na, then to whom did Se Hun gave it?"

 

-end of p.o.v-