15

Into Your World/Angel

I woke up the next day feeling so refreshed. I looked at my watch. I'm glad I didn't overslept. It's just 6:45 in the morning.

Mr. Kang told me that he will fetch me at 8 am sharp, meaning I still have more than an hour to get ready. He said he'd be giving me a tour so I will be familiarized with the SME buliding but he's not yet going to introduce me to the other trainees. 

I went out to the living room. I tried calling Hyo Mi but there's no answer. When I went to the kitchen, I found a note on the ref.

 

"Eonni, I'm sorry I won't be able to eat breakfast with you today. I have to start training early because I was not able to complete the needed hours to train yesterday. There are cereals and sandwiches in the ref, just help yourself. See you later eonni!!

 

-Hyo Mi <3"

 

I smiled at her letter. She's a little childish but it's okay, it's like having a younger sister. Seems being with her would lessen my possible homesickness that could occur anytime.

 

After I ate, I just showered and dressed up. Mr. Kang told me to dress comfortably and nicely since we will be walking a lot while touring at the building and of course, some trainees and even idols can see me so I should also fix myself up.

I just wore leggings and lose long sleeves top colored blue. I wore comfortable flats and tied my hair into a messy bun. I just applied a light make-up. I just don't want to look pale.

Soon enough, I heard a knock. I opened it and just as what I expected, it's Mr. Kang.

 

"So, shall we?" he asked. I nodded and we went out.

 

-------

 

We arrived at SME building in no time. He parked his car and we went inside. The what seems to be the desk officer of the building greeted us.

 

"Oh, you must be a new trainee." she said. I just smiled at her as Mr. Kang and I continued to look around. There are many practice rooms and I watched a little as trainees dance and sing. They are really practicing hard that they didn't even paid any attention on us peeking inside. 

We went in the 8th floor and stopped in front of what seems to be like a special training room because unlike the other practice rooms, this is completely closed and the doors have no window so you wouldn't see what's inside. I gave Mr. Kang a questioning look. He seemed to guess what I am thinking.

 

"Oh, this is a special practice room. It's not for trainees actually. This is a practice room for idols." he answered.

 

"A, so, what are we doing here standing in front of their door?" I asked him.

 

"We're going inside. I'd like you to meet some idols first." he answered.

 

I was flabbergasted. I became nervous all of a sudden.

 

"But Mr. Kang, you told me yesterday we will just be touring around and you will not introduce me to any trainees yet."

After I said that, my eyes grew wide, of course. He told me he wouldn't introduce me to any trainees yet but of course, idols doesn't count. They are no longer trainees.

 

And like what's expected, that's exactly what Mr. Kang answered.

"Yes, I said I wouldn't introduce you to any trainees yet but the guys in there are not trainees. They're idols."

 

I just sighed.

 

"Okay.. So what idol group is inside there now?" I asked.

 

He smiled..

 

"EXO."