16

Into Your World/Angel

Exo is in there? It means Se Hun is there, right? I know one of the reasons why I accepted the offer to be a trainee is because I want to get close to Se Hun. But I don't feel that today is the right time for that, especially that it's the whole of Exo that I'm going to meet.

I was about to open my mouth to protest when Mr. Kang suddenly opened the door and pulled me inside.

The Exo members seems to be practicing when we entered and the moment they saw us, they all stopped on their tracks.

"Oh, manager-nim I thought you're gon---" greeted the guy who resembles Choi Si Won of Super Junior. He just stopped when he noticed me beside Mr. Kang.

 

"Who is she?" asked the other one who looks like Jaejoong of TVXQ and Taemin of SHINee combined.

 

"She's a trainee. I recruited her."

I just smiled at them. They are looking at me intently. It's kind of uncomfortable.

 

"_____, why don't you introduce yourself?" Mr. Kang asked me.

 

I nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, _______ ibnida." Then I bowed.

 

Then, a guy with cute chubby cheeks suddenly remembered me.

" You are that flight attendant! I remember you."

The other members gasped. They remembered me as well. I was looking at them one by one, I looked for Se Hun. And there he was, he's not even looking at me. Just playing with his phone.

 

"Manager-nim, you don't usually do this, what happened that you recruited her?" asked the tallest of them all.

 

"Well, the first time I saw her, I know there's a star potential in her and she looks beautifully special." Mr. Kang answered.

 

"Yea, she looks cute." Added one of the guys with a deep voice and a set of shiny white teeth. I blushed at his comment.

 

We kept silent for a few minutes and they keep staring.

 

"So what if she's  cute? Is she even talented?"

Snapped one of them. I looked around to find who said that and to my horror, it was Se Hun.

He was staring at me, with an expressionless face and his words and tone were cold. The other members seem to be taken aback by their maknae's rude behavior but they said nothing.

 

"Well, she said she can dance and sing." answered Mr. Kang.

His answer is of course unsatisfactory because as I glance at Se Hun, he chuckled mockingly.

 

"She said? It means you never see it in your own eyes. You just believed her when she said she had the talents. Seems you're being careless with your decisions now, manager-nim."

 

My heart sunk with his words. Is he really that boy I met 8 years ago? With that angelic face of his, how could he be that cruel to me?

The other exo members obviously didn't like what Se Hun said. Even the boy beside him elbowed him.

 

"Then let's hear her sing now."

 

I froze with what Se Hun said. He wants me to sing? I've been a member of our Parish choir but that was a long time ago, I had stopped singing for a while now. I looked at Mr. Kang, he stared at me with an apologetic look but didn't say anything, that goes the same for the other Exo members.

 

 

"Yah, are you gonna sing? Or you just really can't?"

 

I looked at Se Hun for a second then I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as I started to sing.

 

"Neouisesangeuro, yeorin barameul tago.

Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago.."

 

While singing, I made sure to make eye contact with each of the members, their jaws dropped, they were all silent. I sang the song with my emotions and I showed those emotions to them while staring straight at their eyes. When it was the last sentence to be sung, I stared at Se Hun. I don't care if he was staring back at me with cold eyes..

 

"eodideun cheongugilteni.."

(Wherever we walk together will be paradise.)

 

After the last sentence, I closed my eyes again. When I opened it, they were still staring at me. Their mouth forming an :o.

Then I heard Mr. Kang clapping.

 

"That was really beautiful, ______. Your emotions, your voice, they were just wonderful. When I saw you, I know you're special and I am not wrong. You just amused me as you met more than what I expected. I never knew you can sing that well."

Mr. Kang complimented me. I just thanked him.

 

"You see, Se Hun? She's got a talent." Mr. Kang said as he shifted his gaze on Se Hun.

 

The other members then seemed to be back in reality now as they started to compliment me as well. One of them, a guy with pouty lips and round eyes gave me a thumbs up.

"Wow, daebak." added another guy wearing a thick eyeliner.

 

Se Hun just rolled his eyes.

"How about dancing?" He just asked, not looking at me nor at Mr. Kang.

 

"Don't worry, we'll know about that stuff tomorrow." Mr. Kang replied.

 

I looked at Mr. Kang. What does he mean by that? I was going to ask him but I was not given a chance because he already said that we will be leaving.

 

"We'll be going now. There are still many places _____ needs to see. Continue your practice boys, see you around."

Mr. Kang told the exo members. I just bowed at them and they smiled at me. I have a feeling they watched me as I headed out the door.

 

-----

The tour inside the SME building lasted for about 2 hours. Mr. Kang then told me I could have the day to myself, I could just rest or do shopping because tomorrow, though I will not yet start my training, I will be introduced to the other trainees. I don't know much about the places in Seoul yet so I just strolled around SME's neighbouring buildings and streets. I went back to the dorm right after.

 

-----

 

That night, Hyo Mi once again cooked dinner for us, I told her that next time, I will be the one to prepare dinner and she seems so happy with that.

We had a chat while eating and with that, I learned more about her. She is from Busan and she's the only child that's why she's very happy to live with me because she wanted to have an older sister before that would care for her. I told her that I could be that sister now.

 

I've known Hyo Mi for just about 48 hours now but I feel so attached to her. She's really nice and I like her a lot.

 

After the dinner, I just helped her clean the dishes and we both went back to our rooms.

 

I just did my usual routines before sleeping,

brushing my teeth, calling home and praying..

 

Tomorrow's gonna be another big day.