17

Into Your World/Angel

I woke up the next day at 7. Seems like I overslept a little. I am a little nervous right now. Mr. Kang will finally introduce me to the other trainees. It's not that I in socializing but those guys, I bet most of them would prefer not having me in the company since I will be an added competition for them.

 

I went to the kitchen and as expected, Hyo Mi already left. "That girl is really hardworking."

And as usual, there's another note telling me to help myself for breakfast and she's wishing me good luck.

 

I took a quick shower since Mr. Kang will be here in less that an hour.

 

"Wear comfortable clothings. You'd need them today."

That's what Mr. Kang told me yesterday. What does he mean that I will be needing them a lot? And that thing he told the exo boys, that they will know about my dancing skills today, does he mean that he will actually ask me to dance in front of the boys? I shrieked with that thought. It's not that I can't dance but, the cold stares of Se Hun while I am singing yesterday, I bet he'll be giving me that again if I am to dance in front of them.

 

After showering, I just fixed myself up. I wore leggings, white lose top and rubber shoes. I then put on a light make-up but I didn't tied my hair. Besides, it's not messy, it's a little curled and I'm glad that today, my hair seems to be in a good mood.

Mr. Kang is calling. We have to go.

 

---

 

I am feeling more nervous meeting with the trainees but I have to do it.

Mr. Kang and I entered a training room in the 4th floor. And there are the other trainees, they are sitting on the floor, there are about 20 of them in the room and there are only 8 boys. I spotted Hyo Mi and she saw me, she waved at me with a big smile plastered on her face. I waved and smiled back. Mr. Kang stood in front of them and I followed him.

 

"Good morning, trainees. I have here with me a newly recruited trainee. She will be in your group, she's not korean but I hope you guys will get along nicely with each other." Mr. Kang then signalled me to introduce myself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, ______ ibnida." I introduced myself the same way I did with Exo then I bowed. I am a little shy but I still manage to take a good look on each of the trainees. They are scanning me intently, even the boys. Some trainees are smiling at me warmly and of course with them is Hyo Mi, while the others, ugh, they seemed not to want me here. Especially the girl in the front, she's pretty but I can tell that she doesn't like me. She's eyeing me head to foot and when our eyes met, she rolled her eyes. I just paid no attention to it. 

Moments later, the front door swung open and the exo boys came in. They greeted the trainees politely and you can really see that the girl trainees are having a hard time controlling their squels and feels while the guy trainees are keeping up with their poker faces. They greeted Mr. Kang and smiled at me. I grew more nervous, what are these guys doing in here? I thought I will just be introduced with the trainees? And why are they here, really? It's not their training room anymore, in the first place.

 

"Manager-nim, we came here because you told us that we will find out today about her dancing skills right?" one of the exo members said.

I gulped, what does he mean by that? So Mr. Kang will really be asking me to dance right now, but why does the exo members have to be here? And what does my dancing have to do with them? I seriously want to run away now and just go back to my country and be a flight attendant but it's too late for that now. I glanced at the girl who doesn't like me, she's staring at me with a frown. Seems like she didn't like that the exo boys came here to witness me dance.

 

"Oh, yea with that, I decided that if we will just ask her to dance in front of us now would be boring. So let's have a dance battle between her and a trainee. What do you think about that?" Mr. Kang asked the exo members and the other trainees. The exo members were the only ones who answered and they said it's fine.

 

Fine for you! But not for me, seriously? It's my first day here and you'll be demanding a dance battle? Again, it's not that I don't have a talent in dancing, I do! It had been one of my passions as well but I was never trained professionally while these trainees here, they had been taught for I don't know how long already.

Argh. But of course I can't protest.

I looked at Se Hun for a moment but he doesn't look interested, he was just playing with his phone, again. Probably texting somebody.

 

"So, how do we choose a trainee for her to battle?" The exo member who looks like Si Won asked.

 

"That's simple, the trainees just have to write their names on a piece of paper, put it on that box and we will pick one." Answered Mr. Kang.

 

So that's why there are loads of pens and papers and a box on that table in the front.

 

--

Soon, all the trainees had dropped their papers in the box and Mr. Kang picked one.

 

I wonder who will that be, whoever he or she is, I bet he's also a good dancer. They won't be accepted here if not.

 

"Kim Sun Ri!" Mr. Kang said loudly as he read the name written on the paper.

 

Then the girl who seems to hate me already from the first time she saw me stood up. She looked at me with a mocking smirk.

 

So it would be her.