21

Into Your World/Angel

NOTE:

There is a minor change in the last chapter (if you were able to read the old one). Instead of making them shoot a music video for their song BEAUTIFUL, I decided to change it to Into Your World as it fits the title and the story better.

---------------

 

I continued to stare at Mr. Kang and he's just staring back with a smile plastered on his face.

"_______-ah, are you okay?" He asked me, noticing that I'm not moving and I'm just staring at him blankly.

 

"A-ah, w-what?" I asked him back, blinking my eyes consecutively.

 

"E? I said congratulations. You are picked to be the leading lady for the Music Video of Into Your World!"

He answered excitedly.

 

I gulped. All my senses are fully awake now and I heard it right. I was chosen.

I looked around and find the other trainees staring at me, they look dismayed as they were not the one to be picked. And of course, there's Sun Ri who's giving me death glares. Hyo Mi seems to be fine with it as she flashed me a smile when I met eyes with her, while the exo members are just smiling at me aside from Se Hun, as he didn't even looked at me.

 

I just sighed. The truth is, this leading thing would be a great stepping stone and opportunity for a trainee like me but I just feel like not doing it and looking at the older trainees who trained longer that I do, maybe they deserve this more.

I stood up.

"Err.. Mr. Kang, I don't think I can do it." I hesitantly but told him staright. He frowned.

"Why is that?" he asked in a disappointed tone.

"Well, I'm glad that I was given this oppurtunity but I don't think it is fair. Because these trainees with me now, they trained way longer than I did. I think one of them deserves this role better than me. I- uh, don't think it should be me." I answered.

Mr. Kang's reaction softened. He paused for a minute. Maybe he realized I was right so he'll just give it to somebody else which I wish he'd do.

 

"Oh, _____, you never changed. Always thinking of the people around you first." He then let out a soft chuckle.

I tilted my head in confusion. Does he think I'm kidding? As much as I respect and like Mr. Kang, there's just really times he's so stubborn and hard to read.

 

"Don't you say it's not fair. It is! And we are all witnesses to it. Every one of you listed your names on that paper and dropped it in the box right?" He asked, patiently waiting for my answer. I just nodded.

"Then it means each one of you were given the equal chance and oppurtunity to be picked. It just so happens that it is you that's really  for the role."

Once again, I just nodded. I couldn't argue with him anymore, besides it'll just end up him being the winner.

"So I hope I made this clear to you. Now, is anyone here in the room thinks the way _____ is picked is unfair?" He looked around the room and everyone shook their heads.

 

Mr. Kang just smiled. " See that?" shifting his gaze towards me.

"I guess it's settled then, you'd be the female lead role." He added.

 

"O-okay." I just shortly replied.

 

"We'll start shooting tomorrow."

I just nodded.

 

Wait, what?

 

Tomorrow? That fast?

Aish Mr. Kang, you're full of surprises, really.