49

Into Your World/Angel

Few more weeks had passed after my birthday. The plant was displayed outside the dorm, I don't know who it is from but I feel happy everytime I see it. I know it's never easy to grow a rose. Actually, I'm not sure that whoever that is that gave me that grew it or bought it like that but a part of me tells it's the first one. Well, if he did grew the rose for me I will be someone really special for him or her.

But I couldn't think of anyone. Aside from my 5 dongsaengs, only Mr. Kang is the closest to me. I've been friends with other trainees but not that much. Maybe Hyo Mi is right on me having a fan boy. I don't know, but thinking I have one makes me flustered. It's new to me because I sound like a real celebrity.

Well, since I'm already 21 (22 in korean age) my bandmates are asking if I should date anyone. I don't think I can for now, I'm still not over Se Hun and I'm busy with our preparations.

Especially now that our debut date is coming nearer and nearer.

We also have our official name now. We are to be called "Moon & Stars" and we are a dance group. I know the name is kinda unusual but it got to be unique and if you noticed, SM have things with outer space. Take exo for an example. Oh well, I think the name is okay for us. Moon & Stars is basically pertaining to us- my 5 bandmates as the stars and me as the sole moon because I'm their leader.

Our positions are also determined. Jin Yu is the maknae, a dancer and the lead rapper. Hyo Mi is the main rapper and the face of the group. I forgot to mention before that her talent is rapping, right? Well I tell you, she's really good at it. Sun Ri on the other hand is the main dancer and is also in charge of visual along with Hyo Mi. Yeon Hee is the lead vocalist while Ah Young is the main vocalist. While I am the lead dancer and a sub vocal. Since I am the leader too, they no longer gave me much other position as being the leader is enough to gain attention.

 

So since now that we knew what roles we will play in the group, we had been more hardworking. Our first mini album is on it's way of being finished already and Greg S. Hwang is one of our choreographers. Actually, 4 months to go and we'd set foot on our debut stage.

Our first album if I'm not mistaken will be named "Moon & Stars: The First" and the main track is titled Moon & Stars as well. We are practicing the choreography already and it is a dance song with a bit of R&B. The lyrics are meaningful and the steps are quite hard.

Yeon Hee and Ah Young being the main and lead vocalist have plenty of high parts while Hyo Mi have a 30-second long rap part and 15 for Jin Yu while me and Sun Ri have a dance solo- 20 seconds of popping and lacking.

We are also informed that we will start shooting our teasers next week which I know is a kind of theme that's not related with the song concept, as usual.

 

Today, I was caught up with practicing alone that I didn't noticed it's almost midnight and my phone had been ringing for the last 30 minutes. I tell you, if there is one thing that changed, it is that when I practice until very late at night, it is not only Hyo Mi that's nagging me to go home. All five of them are bombarding my inbox of texts asking me to go home so I did.

 

I walked to the bus station and waited. Few minutes, a bus came to a stop so I hopped in.

 

SE HUN'S P.O.V:

 

Manager-nim told me that ____'s group have already an official name and it is moon & stars. It's out of this planet concept again, I guess. I also learned that she is the lead dancer. She could be the main but they decided to give it to Sun Ri because she's already the leader and she can't get all the attention-gaining positions because it'd be unfair for others.

 

 Tonight, she again practiced until almost midnight. I parked in front of SM and waited for her to go home.  At about 11:45, she went out and headed to the bus station. When she got there, she hopped in  bus with me trailing behind. Like the usual, when exo doesn't have a hectic schedule, I still follow her home to ensure her safety. When she reached the building and went inside, I headed back to our dorm.

 

When I entered, the exo members are still awake and they look a little worry and pissed.

 

"And where have you been?" Kyung Soo hyung being the motherly figure of us, asked me.

"Yea, it's past midnight now, maknae." Su Ho hyung added. I was about to answer when Chan Yeol hyung interrupted.

"Dongsaeng, it's not the first time you had been sneaking out and going home so late at night."

"You're making us worried." Kai finally said.

 

I looked at them a little apolgetically.

 

"I went to check on my girl." I answered as I headed to the stairs to my shared room with Su Ho hyung.

 

"Yah, I thought you're not serious with Ha Na?" I heard Baek Hyun asked.

I turned to them and shrugged. They are all confused but I didn't say a word. I continued walking to the room and closed the door.

 

*Aish hyungs, when I say my girl doesn't mean I'm talking about my girlfriend."

 

-end of p.o.v-

 


 

Hey guys, I made another fanfic. It's Lay this time, kindly check it out. Thank you :)

 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359906/my-stage-girlfriend-romance-originalcharacter-exo-lay-yixing