chapter seven

Starlight



Minho's POV 

"What are you doing here?" Taemin asked as he appears all of a sudden from his room.

"You.. you're here? I didn't saw you when I visited last few days ago~" Onew hyung asked and he looks so shocked and confused at the same time.

"You know Taemin?" I can?t help myself but to ask.

"About that .. actually the story is kind of complicated.." Onew hyung said as he put down his bag on the floor. But Taemin quickly made his way towards us, pushing Jonghyun hyung who is blocking his way. He bent down and picked Onew hyung?s bag up and placed it outside of the house.

"Leave," he said, staring as cold as ever to Onew hyung.

"Taemin, you're being rude," I said, trying not to sound angry. What could possibly Onew hyung had done to be treated like this? 

"Taem, I don't know why are you acting like this, but I agree with Minho, you're rude. Go to your room now," Key finally said, pointing to Taemin's room.

"I don't want him in this house," Taemin is ignoring Key's words.

"We will talk about this later. Now go," Key is still pointing to his room. I can tell he is controlling his anger due to Taemin's rudeness just now.

"If he's coming in, I'm going out! Choose, hyung," Taemin suddenly came up with two choices for Key, and he looks so angry at the same time. Key looks startled with his son's last sentence. Even when he fought with Key a few days ago, shouting on top on his voice, he didn?t look this angry. He formed a fist on his right hand, ready to punch anyone who annoys him sooner.

Just what had happened between him and Onew hyung?

To be continued ..

Don't scroll down, this chapter end here. No more to read, ><. Well, I purposely made it very short. I think it's a good teaser, no? I will upload the new chapter as soon as I got enough comments, so palli read and drop your comment ^^ ne?

Here's the preview for the next chapter :

 

"T.. Taemin," I heard Key muttered his name.

"Omma, are you cheating on Jonghyun appa?!" his son asked innocently, keeping his mobile phone in his pocket. He is too into Jonghyun hyung's crazy idea~

Yes, this is the shortest chapter I ever wrote. It's more like a teaser, no? It might made you think 'now the list of the questions I have about this chapter is getting longer', lmao. Don't worry, the next chapter will answer a few of those questions.

Wait for the next update ne ^^. The new chapter will be quite long, and we will be having an important revision on the previous chapters together, so please anticipate for it XD.

Till the next update,
Pynkfaery