Chapter Five

Starlight





Onew's POV

My mobile phone is ringing a number of times already within this half an hour. I'm isolating myself in my room for two days already, skipping all my class two days in a row. I guess my classmates or even my lecturers are calling me, trying to know what had happened to the best student in my faculty. Maybe Minho is one of them.

Poor Minho. I don't really mean to shout at him that day. What ever had happened that night is so disturbing I lost my rationality for a moment back then.

I stood up and grab my phone. I dialed for his number, and waits for him to pick up his mobile phone. He didn't, so I decided to text him.

"Minho, I'm sorry about what had happened that day,"

And I throw myself on the bed after that. I don't really expect him to reply. He must be hurt by my act that day. I'm such a bad friend.

A few seconds had passed and suddenly my mobile phone beeped, marking the incoming of a new message. I'm happy when I saw the name of the sender. But I'm so confused when I open the message. It says :

Its ok mgawgwd .d.taewddgwbbd

What is that suppose to mean"

Sometimes I heard people are talking about his alien look, maybe because of his big eyes. But I never know Minho speak alien language.

 

***

30 minutes ago..

Jonghyun's POV

I'm hungry, but I can't eat. My wife is not cooking.

I need somebody to talk to, but nobody is around. My wife is pretending to read a newspaper, my son is locking himself in his room for two days, and Minho is doing nothing but staring at his mobile phone. He looks like he is waiting for somebody to call him.

"Key.." I called for his name.

"What?" he asked without looking at me.

"Please cook something, I'm hungry," and I show him my famous puppy eyes.

"Go and cook on your own," he said, still having his eyes on the news paper. I know he's not reading, because he is holding it upside down.

"Key, don't force me to do something unnecessary," I said suddenly. Seriously I need to do something to fix this family problem. It is my responsibility since I'm the appa of the house!

"Unnecesary" Like what?" go on, keep on pretending to read the newspaper.

"If you don't want to cook, you have to give me something in return," I said with a cheeky smile.

"What?" he asked.

"Your body.." I said, staring at him, trying to look as seductive as ever. Unfortunately, he don't even look at me.

"No,"

And Minho is staring at us with his big eyes. I understand, he must be really curious. Minho, please understand. This is a husband and wife matter.

"Key?" I called for his name again and took a seat beside him.

"I'm reading,"

"You're not,"

"I am,"

"You're not,"

"I am!"

"You're holding the newspaper upside down,"

"..."

"..."

He then, turns the paper back to the actual position and pretends to read again. He actually is very worried about our sons who haven't eaten anything for almost 48 hours. He is missing our Taem, but he is hiding it. Is it really "hiding" since I know everything? I'm such a clever appa.

"Key, I want you," I decided to stick with my plan to annoy him and get him to cook for me. I'm touching him all over his body but he just stood there stiffly. Rock.

Maybe I need to work harder. I don't care if Minho is looking, I just need Key to cook me lunch. I quickly lean down and pretending to plant a kiss on his lips when he suddenly push my face away with his palm on my forehead.

"Stop your crazy act," he said without looking at me. Does that mean I'm not going to have my lunch today"

"Fine! I"ll get what I want from other people!" I said as I stood up.

"Hyung, you will scare Minho with your ual harassment-like acts," Key said as he chuckled.

"Who said I'm going to harass Minho?" I said with a cheeky smile as I walk pass Minho, straight to Taemin's bedroom.

"Wait, wait, wait.. where are you going? Yah!! Hyung!" Key is shouting as I opened Taemin's door. Well, actually Key is in charge with all the keys in this house, but I stole the keys from him while harassing his body just now.

"Hyung!!" he is running towards me, shouting at the same time.

Only now you have your attention on me, huh"

I guess I will be having my lunch for sure, hehe.


Minho's POV

Living with these three boys is heaven. Jonghyun hyung is the best, he keep on teasing Key all the times. Key, who is sharing my age, is funny too. What I like the most is how both of them claimed Taemin to be their son. What a messy [but happy] family.

But after what happened last two days, Taemin and Key are not talking to each other. No one is willing to say sorry and admit their mistakes. Because of that, Jonghyun hyung [and me] are starving because Key is refused to cook anything.

"Hyung, you will scare Minho with your ual harassment-like acts," Key said as he chuckled. For a moment, I got scared if Jonghyun hyung approach me and do whatever he did to Key just now to me. But his reply shocked me.

"Who said I'm going to harass Minho?" he said with a cheeky smile as he walks pass me, straight to Taemin's bedroom.

"Wait, wait, wait.. where are you going? Yah!! Hyung!" Key is shouting as Jonghyun hyung opened Taemin's door.

"Hyung!!" Key stood up and quickly run to stop Jonghyun hyung, but he's kinda late I guess. Jonghyun hyung quickly steps into Taemin's room and lock the room from inside.

"Hyung, open the door!" Key is shouting, his hands thumping on the door.

"Shut up, Key," I heard Jonghyun hyung's voice from inside.

"Hyung, if you don't open this door, I'm going to break it and I will have you pay for the new door!" Key is shouting again. Aish, these two. What a childish parents.

"Key, slow down your voice, you're disturbing! Taeminnie, take off your clothes," I heard Jonghyun hyung's voice again. And I can't help but to make my O.o face. Is he really asking Taemin to remove his clothes" I turn to Key who looks so shocked with that sentence and he then, break the door with his kick in no time.

Crazy parents.

"Hyung, you're so going to die!!" he said as he steps in. Hyung, I really think you will die this time. Though I only spent a week with my new room mates, Key's love for Taemin is really obvious and undeniable. He"ll do anything to protect his son, and I really understand him when he's mad last two days. He's worried about Taemin, that's all.

I decided to watch more funny moments of this family so I peek in.

Key hyung is standing in front of the bed. And Jonghyun hyung is sitting on the bed, covering Taemin's mouth with his palm from his back. Taemin is trying to say something, maybe explaining what his "appa" is trying to do. I think what happened is Jonghyun hyung needs Taemin to be quiet and let him do the plan alone to fool Key. But Taemin is not cooperating, so he has no other choice but to cover his mouth with his palm.

"Let my son go, you !!" and Key jumps on the bed and kicks Jonghyun hyung down the bed. Poor appa, he fell on his .

"Yah! You just broke my knuckle!" its time for Jonghyun hyung to shout now.

"I will break your head if you dare to touch my son again after this!" Key, as protective as ever is now hugging Taemin close to his chest. Taemin look as shock as ever, and Key suddenly let go his son from his embrace when he notice Jonghyun hyung and I are staring at him.

"Hyung, let's go out," I said to Jonghyun hyung. Key and Taemin need some times so settle their problem.

"No Minho, I'm not going anywhere until he fixed my knuckle!" Jonghyun hyung said as he stood up from the floor.

"Stop being childish, and come on," I said as I drag him out from the room. He is struggling at first, but then he stop. I guess he understand my intention to leave Key and Taemin alone.



***

Key's POV

I watched Jonghyun hyung been dragged out by our tall Minho. I hope Jonghyun hyung can be as mature as Minho soon~

I realized I had been staring at the door though both of them are no longer there. An awkward scene suddenly occurs between me and Taemin. He is looking at somewhere else, clearly is avoiding me. I don't really know what I should say. Sorry" But it's him who is hiding things from me. I'm hurt by the fact he's sneaking out at night to meet that "hyung" I am so sure of that. And he even said he hates me.

"I'm going to cook lunch. It will be ready in an hour, I hope to see you at the dining table," I said, try to act like nothing had happened. I was about to step out from the room when suddenly a pair of arms s around my waist. I'm so shock, and blushing as well, knowing the one who is hugging me from my back is the boy I really love.

"I don't hate you," he said, I can feel his chin on my shoulder.

"I know," I said, holding my tears as hard as ever. Kim Kibum, don't cry. You always know he didn't mean it when he said that. He's just a kid, and is still growing up. He just happened to say anything when he's angry, like a kid throwing his tantrum.

"And I'm sorry," he said again, still hugging me.

"It's okay, Taem. It's okay.." that's all I can say for now. I really miss his voice. 48 hours without him lingering around me is an ultimate torture.

"And I miss you, hyung.." he said as he tighten his embrace around me. I waited for awhile, and I free myself from his hug slowly.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked quickly when I "rejected" his hug. I turn back and quickly bring him into my hug. His already skinny frame feels much skinnier after two days he starved himself.

"I miss you, too," I whispered in his ears. And he's hugging me again. How I wish this moment will never end.

"I need lunch!!!"

I wish too soon. Jonghyun hyung.. aish.

"Let's go to the kitchen. Your appa will die out of starvation soon," I said as I chuckled.

"Neh!" he nods and grins widely.

No more fight after this, please.



***

Minho's POV

I"ve been texting, calling him a number of times this past two days. He is ignoring me.

"I'm hungry," Jonghyun hyung is muttering to himself. I hope Key and Taemin will take this opportunity to clear all the mess.

I'm all hurt when he seems serious about his-supposed-to-be-joke-but-is-actually-true about him slept with a girl. But it hurts me even more when he is ignoring me like this. He placed two hill-size burdens on my shoulders when he keep quiet and ignoring my like this.

I was about to give up on his reply when my mobile phone suddenly beeped. I can't help but to smile when I saw the name of the sender. Onew hyung.

?"Minho, I'm sorry about what had happened that day,"

Of course it is okay, hyung.

I am typing my reply to him when Jonghyun hyung suddenly grab my mobile phone from my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to take it back but he quickly run and hides behind a sofa.

"Why are you smiling while reading your mobile phone? You have a girlfriend, too?" he asked as he read the reply I was typing half way just now.

"Give me back my phone, hyung," I said as I grab my phone from his fingers but he didn't let my phone go.

"Let me help you to reply your girlfriend!" he said, still holding to my phone.

"I don't need your help, hyung," I said, trying to get my phone back. A few seconds had passed and I finally get a hold of my property again. Unluckily I saw the message I was typing just now had already been sent. One of us might have accidentally pressed the "send" button just now. I quickly check my "sent items" and guess what I saw. A text when ten fingers are pressing the keys at the same time.

Its ok mgawgwd .d.taewddgwbbd

Onew hyung must have thought me as an alien now, thanks to Jonghyun hyung.

"I need lunch!!" he suddenly shouts, obviously attracting Key to cook for him.



***

Taemin's POV

"What do you want for lunch?" Key hyung asked as we both walk to the kitchen.

"Anything will be okay," I said as I gave my brightest smile. Key hyung looks so happy right now. I don't want this happy moment to end. No more fight after this, please.

"I'm going out," Minho hyung suddenly say. All three of eyes are now looking at him.

"Why?" Key hyung asked.

"My friend asked me out for lunch," he said as he keeps his mobile phone in his pocket.

"You mean your girlfriend, right?" Jonghyun hyung quickly said, and I saw two red stains appear on Minho hyung's cheeks.

"He's even blushing," Jonghyun hyung continues as he chuckled and Key hyung then smacked him on his back.

"Stop teasing people or you will be excluded from lunch today!" Key hyung said.

"Are you ditching me because of Minho?"?" Jonghyun hyung is pretending to be hurt, but Key hyung ignored him.

"Just go hyung, or you will be late," I said as I motioned Minho hyung to the door.

'thanks, Taemin," he said with a smile. I wave my hand at him as he walks off, and I can hear appa and omma are shouting to each other from the kitchen. Both of them are so funny.



***


Onew's POV

"I need to talk to you," I said when Minho approach me. I'm waiting for him for 15 minutes already in the campus.

"Hyung, you don't have to rush this. I completely understand if you need time to talk about this," he said as he smiles. Minho, you're too mature for your age.

"But I don't want you to hate me.." I said as I lowered my tone.

"I won't, hyung. I won't,"

And he makes me ever so comfortable just by his voice. He's that special, yes.

"You can tell me when you're ready," he said again, and I quickly give him a hug. It took him awhile for him to return me a hug.

'thanks," I said as we broke off the hug.

"No problem, hyung," he replied.

"Let's have lunch together," I said. He nods and we walk to the nearest caf" together.

"I'm coming to your house today," suddenly a girl walk passes me, talking on her phone.

I stop walking all of a sudden. It is not her beautiful, long hair which attracted me. It is not her soft-looking fair skin, either. Her pretty face, no. Her ever so friendly smile, no. It's her scent. Her perfume smells familiar ..

"Hi, Alexa," Minho suddenly greet the girl. He knows her"

"Oh hi, Minho!" she greets Minho back.

"I'm going to have lunch with my friend, want to come along?" Minho is inviting her to join us. I don't know weather it's a good idea or not.

"No no, it's okay. I'm going to have lunch with my cousin. And don't call me Alexa! Alex is fine," she said as she keeps her mobile phone in her sling bag.

"I'm going now, bye!" she said and she walks to her car, and she walks passes me again.

Her scent reminds me so much of that night ..

Starlight.

To be continued..

*waves* I'm back with a new chapter! I know so many things had happened in the previous chapter, but OnHo and TaeKey are back to normal, aren't you guys glad?

Alexa Lee finally debut officially in this fic, though she only have several lines XD. But that's not important. What matter the most now is Onew recognized her. He met his starlight again for the second time, and Minho knows nothing about it.

Well, just wait for the next chapter to know what will happen ^^.

Don't forget to drop your comment and fuel me up smile.gif

Till the next update,
Pynkfaery