revived!

Starlight

Annyeong readers ^^!
I am so sorry I abandoned this fic for so long. I was very busy with my study I do not have time to write my fics. Well, I decided to finish the first book as fast as I can, so yeah. Announcing the comeback of 'Starlight 01 : The Pursuit' ^^!

I understand if all of you do not remember the plot anymore. First, I write too many fics with the same characters, SHINee. Second, I left this fic for .. three months? I am not sure too XD. So yeah, I already made a summary for ALL chapters from the first till the eleventh. I hope the summaries help you guys ^^. Chapter 12 will be coming soon, so while waiting, maybe you guys want to read my tenth fic HERE. To those who are already in the PM list, thanks ^^.

Readers, thanks again! *hugs and kisses to all readers* ^^




chapter one

The story begins with two friends, Onew and Minho, walking together to their college. Minho told Onew he is moving to another house. They walked passed the house on their way and Onew saw a girl is quarrelling with her boyfriend from the window. The 'boyfriend' then noticed Onew is stalking them so he closed the window. That night, Onew is planning to go to the ball to look for his starlight, but Jun hyung, his room mate ruined his mood.


chapter two

A flashback to Onew's childhood days. "The star will not be pretty if it’s not shining," his mother once said. His mother pray for him to meet his Starlight soon, and Onew is in pursue of his starlight since then. The chapter also reveals Key's feelings for Taemin. The introduction of the secret 'hyung' Taemin is texting took place in this chapter too. At the end of the chapter, both Onew and Jonghyun went to the ball.


chapter three

Minho caught Taemin who is escaping his room at night through a window. But he let Taemin go when Taemin promised to be back before 12. Meanwhile, Onew and Jonghyun get to know each other at the ball and Jonghyun's quick experiment proved that Onew is not straight. Thanks to Jonghyun's offer to drink the alcohol, Onew's drunk and he then saw a tall girl, with long, curly dark brown hair, wearing a long, silk white dress. The girl stand out in the middle of the crowd in black, and Onew decided the girl is his starlight. Jonghyun then pushed him to the girl. The next morning, Jonghyun returned home and Key is shouting at him for setting a bad example for Taemin. Unfortunately, Taemin happened to return home even later than Jonghyun.


chapter four

The introduction of a new character, Alex took place. She is Taemin's cousin and always drag Taemin into her crazy ideas to get her dream boy. Taemin didn't get to return home before 12 because of Alex's crazy plan. Key is very angry he shouted at the magnae. Taemin then said he hates Key before he isolated himself in his room. Meanwhile, Onew woke up in a room, . The girl from the ball was there for a few seconds before she left the room. Onew learns what had happened from Jonghyun's friend, the owner of the room. He asked Minho out to talk about that, but end up throwing his tantrum to that friend of his.


chapter five

Onew apologize to Minho for his bad temper in the previous chapter. Taemin is still in his room for two days after the quarrel with Key. Key is worried so he do not cook for the house. Jonghyun is harassing him to get him cook, but Key ignored him. Jonghyun then look for Taemin to harass him just to annoy Key, but he got a flying kick from the umma in return. Taemin and Key make up after the incident. Minho went out for lunch with Onew when he met his class mate, Alexa or Alex. Onew recognized Alex as his starlight from that one night stand because of her perfume.


chapter six

Alex went to Taemin's house to meet him personally. Key caught them talking about Taemin losing something that is precious to Alex and the boy promised to pay for the loss. Onew went ton visit Minho's house and he met Alex again. He also met Jonghyun and blames him for the alcohol he gave him. Taemin is in his room, talking to the 'hyung' again, so Key went to listen to his conversation. He, however fell down and accidentally kisses Minho on his lips.


chapter seven

A very short chapter, consist of 290 words. The chapter shows Taemin is being rude to Onew, shouting at him for things that none of them know, except for Onew and Taemin himself.


chapter eight

The continuation of chapter six, three days before what had happened in chapter seven. Taemin went out to buy a gift for his 'hyung', who happened to be Jun hyung. He bought a special hour glass and made his way to Jun hyung's house. Jun hyung, not knowing Taemin is coming, brought home a girl for him to play with. He didn’t unlock his door so Onew went in accidentally, causing the girl to left the house in a hurry. On her way, she met Taemin. They have a little discussion and Taemin got to know Jun hyung is only playing with his heart. He got lots of other girlfriends, and is never serious with Taemin. He went to Jun's room and caught him straddling Onew on his bed, causing his tears to fell. And Onew fell in love with him right at that moment.

 

--------------------------------- XXX --------------------------------------

I will be back with the new chapter soon.

Thanks for still being here, readers ^^

much love,
pynkfaery