replacement

Gold & diamonds (GD Sceanrios/oneshots

A3pmEoNCMAAuiS2.jpg:large

6629_10151435288597526_1113531492_n.jpg

 

The two puzzled faces stared at the happy couple sitting on the floor. both of the confused faces had wide puppy eyes glued on the other two who were oblivious to them. "neh gaho I'm just as confused as you.. I think he replaced us" the girl placed a hand on the dogs wrinkled head. He let out a whimper and turned to her. Jiyong let out a cry of happiness when the small ball of saggy skin climbed into his lap. "so cute" he cooed. Since he had been home with his new puppy ,which had been known as Jolie, he pretty much ignored the others that lived with him. It was like he got a new number one dog and a new girlfriend. Kyo huffed and crossed her arms. She turned to gaho who looked totally abandoned. "ya! We can play the same game! If he got someone new we'll just have each other arraso" she patted her lap and he obeyed . His large body lauded in her lap and he her cheek. "yeah that's right gaho your my new boyfriend I'll be your new owner we don't need Jiyong" she spoke loudly. Gaho seemed to play along and cuddle closer."you know what gaho I have a secret ... Your cuter than my ex" she lifted his droopy ear and whispered loudly. Jiyong pretended he didn't hear but got up. "I'm taking Jolie out.. I'll be back later" he replied and left with the baby in tow. Kyo deflated and looked into gahos brown sad eyes.

"I know I miss him too buddy" she leaned her head on his and wrapped her arm around his large form. After awhile she decided to cook since it was getting toward dinner. Gaho trailed behind her occasionally putting his paws up on the counter and peering at the food. "with him always gone for work and now his replacement.. Your all I got gaho" she rubbed his folds after she finished. "where could he be this late" Kyo ate a bit and fed the rest to gaho and seungri once he came in. She packed up some for Jiyong. She started worrying and called him a few times and texted him. Before long she gave up and laid in bed hoping he'd be there soon. Gahos paws appeared on jiyong's side. He curled up and looked at her. His nose pushed her hand. She turned to him and looked in his eyes. It was as if he was trying to comfort her. "your such a good boyfriend gaho .. I'm sure he's fine... How bout we get some sleep" Kyo scooted closer and cuddled him.

Soon Jiyong walked in with the warm bundle yipping happily in his arms."shhh Jolie" he whispered to her. She jumped to the floor and skidded around. Jiyong just smiled and shook his head. He walked into his bedroom to see the two knocked out on his bed cuddled close."ahh so cute" he laughed at gaho sprawled over Kyo. He started to get ready for bed when Kyo nearly jumped out of bed. "woah" he gasped at her sudden movement. Gaho jumped off the bed terrified and ran under The bed. "thanks for the protection gaho" she whispered in a groggy voice. "you gave me a heart attack" Jiyong grabbed his chest. "yah me!? You left and didn't tell me where you were" she slipped off the bed nearly falling if he didn't catch her

."hey I went to get you something and this is how you treat me" he whined. She lightly punched his chest in frustration and mummbled a sleepy "yes" before falling into his chest.
He patted her head and gave it a soft kiss. She looked up at him innocently and blinked a few times. "what did you get me" she whispered. " I thought you were mad.. Maybe I shouldn't give it to you" he held a bag in the air. " Nooo stop" she reached for it. "your not mad?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "no" she mummbled. " bobo" he pointed to his lips. "nooooooo" she whined pushing his chest. "boooboooo" he mocked pursing his lips. She leaned up and kissed him quickly. "neh ok" he handed her a box that was in the bag. She looked at it confused. " open it" he urged. She opened it to reveal a golden locket. "ohhhh" she said surprised.

He picked it out and opened it to reveal pictures. On the right side was Kyo and Jiyong the left held a picture of gaho and Jolie. "it's a family locket.. I got one for each of us" he smiled revealing the one under his shirt and pointed to Jolie's collar. " of course only mine and yours are real gold.. Jolie and gaho got the fake stuff" he put the charm on gahos collar. " I thought it was nice so when we are away from each other we can look at them and remember we are family no Matter what distance" he explained shyly.

Jiyong wasn't one to admit
Such cute and romantic
Things. "aww your to cute ji" she pinched his cheeks and kissed his
Nose. "stop.. I just miss you a lot .. And we don't get to spend enough time together .. I hope having another baby takes away the loniness" he picked up Jolie and faced her toward Kyo. Jolie took a nice long on her lips. " we'll that was a nasty kiss" Kyo tapped the puppy's nose. Gaho sat at their feet looking up whimpering. "your part of the family to" she leaned down and gaho we entire face. " I think that was a better kiss than Ji's" she smiled.she got an idea and turned to Jiyong."want to prove your better" she pursed her lips and he backed away. "you have slobber lips.. Nooo" he ran away. " come backkk and love me" she ran after him with gaho and Jolie running behind. It was a scene of a family playing and laughing at the dead of night... Annoying everyone around them.

 

Authors note

Kyahhhh~~~

alittle rushed but i think it has its charm and cuteness

i accutally wrote this while we were under tornado warning in my school

so you know its pretty good considering the fact

i follew jiyong on instagram and when i saw jolie i thought about gaho and wondered if he felt replaced

and viola story mode

^.^ as usual let me know what you liked and such