take care of yourself oppa!

Gold & diamonds (GD Sceanrios/oneshots

GDdarkcircles.jpg?a=35

 

The soft clunk of her studded combat boots where the only sound in the dead of the night. The wind blew hard trying its best to push her away. She tightened the thick black scarf around and nose while holding a warm bundle in her hands. The cold barely stung compared to the fire that burner inside of her. Her cat shaped eyes locked on the tall building with a predatory stare. She ripped open the door to reveal the warmth and life inside. "hello miss Kyo" eu min fretted from the front desk. Kyo pulled the hood and scarf off. "how could you tell" her smug smirk accented with slightly crooked teeth shined. "no one else dressed like that" she noted laughing at her expression. "you and your boyfriend are so much alike" she added. Kyo ran a hand through the choppy layers of short hair.

"neh I hear that a lot" she nervously straightened out the thick black sweater with gold veining which matched her beanie. "so he's in the recording room .. Teddy and seunghyun" she looked at the bag that radiated warmth."I'm glad he has you to take Care of him.. He dose such a bad job himself" she stated before shooing Kyo away. She nodded and got on the elevator to the floor they were on.
Meanwhile
"yeah... Maybe that should be a little lower-" GD was cut of by the speaker. "psssttt get ready for the storm" eu mins voice cracked over the speaker. The boys all looked at each other for a moment before they all had the most terrified faces. "you don't mean" teddy asked. "neh as in I'm home and pissed" Kyo said from the other side of the glass door.TOP looked at his friend in pity

. "better open the door now.. I'd rather not have to explain to YG why his expensive glass door is shattered" they could hear the edge of truth. No doubt she'd do it either. "hehe jagi calm down .. It's nice to hear your vocie" Jiyong attempted to appease the fury on the other side. "open the door kwon Jiyong" her voice was quiet but sharp. He slowly unlocked it and opened to look Down at his wonderfully terrifying girlfriend. The 5ft chubby cheeked girl with a sweater that hung off of her stood with sharp hazel eyes locked on him. "you look nice how was your trip-" "stop there.. How was your week?" she asked walking past him to the table. "uh fine.. Why didn't you call me before you got here" he smiled as she started getting stuff out. There was no telling her to leave an honestly no one had the guts to."teddy oppa .. How often has Jiyong been here.. On his week off?" she sweetly turned to him. "uh I dont know" he looked away.

"hmm seunghyun?" her eyes locked on him. "5 days from 12 am to 11 pm" he cracked. "hyunnggg" Jiyong whined. "oh we'll thank you here I ran across this" she passed him a rare bear brick. "yah your wonderful Kyo-ah"he cheered. She smiled and opened a small ties bag to reveal a bento."don't you forget it" she gave a genuine smile. "now it's 1 am so it's time you wrap it up neh" she looked at seunghyun and teddy. "but the deadline" Jiyong started to say as the other started packing up. "when have deadlines been a problem. " she gave Jiyong a questioning look. He didn't know what to say. His girlfriend sure could lead things. "now mister skeleton .. Eat.. I'm sure since I've been gone you haven't" she motioned to the bento and vitamin water. "ani I'm good" he tried to say but she forced him into the chair. A rattling sound alerted her. "ahh I mean I'm really hungry thank you jagi" he quickly started chowing down to cover the sound. She just ignored it and rolled up her sleeves realizing how warm it was in the small room. She sat and leaned her head on her hand watching him. His collarbone and cheekbones jutted out more than usual and his dark circles were horrendous. "you worry me everytime I'm away" she sighed. He looked up to see her sad face. "I .. I'm sorry" he looked down. He shifted slightly and a soft bump and rattling.

"omo" he whispered looking at the ground. Kyo quickly caught the pill bottle that once held pills.. Now only a few remained. She looked at it and sighed letting a tear fall. "this is why.. You don't take care of yourself.. You can't do everything Jiyong.. It'll kill you" silent tears poured. It was very rare for her to cry. Jiyong sighed and shut the bento and got up. He turned her chair and kneeled on the ground to be eye level with her. "please jagi don't cry .. Your tears are killing me" he wiped away a few and pulled back her hair. "you the reason pabo your so dumb" she whimpered half heartedly slapping his shoulder. " I know .. Forgive oppa he doesn't think about how his health hurts you" he wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her thighs. "I just don't like seeing the person I love in pain.. You can't be successful sick .. It's not worth it if your going to be miserable.. The fans want you to be healthy too.. Please stop overworking" she ran her hand through the short pinky hair. " jagi~~ I'll do my best but I will keep my health in mind ..." he put a hand on his heart to vow to her. She smile at his cheesiness. "you better..let's go Home.. I missed sleeping next to you.. Hopefully you don't feel as Boney as you look" she grabbed her stuff an his hand pulling him out of the room. Jiyong's heart beat a little faster and as they walked into the cold night all he could feel was the warmth of her hand and love.

Author's note

eh not a big fan of this one

i think all my ideas come from his instagram pictures

he recently posted a picture of his bare face with really bad dark circles

talking about how hes been working and needed sleep so i kinda just got this idea

not my best... let me know what you think ^.^

extra pic to distract from my writting (i LOVE his style please let me borrow from your closet)

1353250137733266.jpg