Exhausted

Gold & diamonds (GD Sceanrios/oneshots

Tap tap tapatap tap. My mind reeked over the plethora of work. Nothing clicked right in my head. Between the two fluent languages and the other two I knew fine.. It all jumbled into its own language. Numbers turned into weird squiggles. "Focus.. I have to have this done .. Maybe try before 3 am .. I have work and class tomorrow.. Jiyong should be home in the morning..I'll make breakfast" I babbled on.

My muscles relaxed at the thought of Jiyong. I couldn't wait to lay in bed together and just cuddle and sleep. Sleep was now a wonderful luxury for me. I had so much on my mind it was impossible to stay peaceful. I chuckled at how hypocritical I am right now. I lecture Jiyong on get sleep and I myself rarely do it. Although jiyong's health means more to me plus I'm fine .. Use to it. This work is really hard but it seems in almost done. Gosh I'm hungry .. Oh I didn't eat today... I'll just get something to snack on real quick. As I strutted of to the kitchen my head throbbed and the lights seemed to dim. I wobbled a bit and nothingness. Good lord my head hurts .. These sheets are rough. Wait I passed out .. Where am I now? These are not the sheets that are on our bed. I shifted very slightly to try to get comfortable.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf_NFQRBMjmjHvGJKSjG0

"Jagi.. Wake up .." I could faintly hear. I opened my eyes to see blinding light and the face of an angel. My eyes cleared and I could see that my angel had a frown and hard features. Angry. He was completely pissed. "Oppaaa~~" I groaned in a groggy vocie. His face stayed hard and cold. I felt a little intimidated an glanced away. "So oppa.. How was your day?" I asked grabbing his hand and lacing it with mine. "Today? Or yesterday when I found you passed out cold" the edge in his voice seemed to sharpen. His hand tightened on mine. I jumped a little at the combination .. I looked up to see the same hard features but I could read the desperation and sadness in his eyes. Here comes the sickening guilt. I had promised myself I would never worry him and here I am making him worry more than ever. We sat in a tense silence. I stared down at our hands while he zoned out. He shifted an let out a long sigh. The same one he dose when he stressed out.

"You know... When I saw you.. For a moment.. I honestly thought you were dead.. I've never in my life been so scared" he was looking down avoiding eye contact. Another long shaky sigh. "You are so dumb.. And hypocritical" he bluntly whispered. Well that's hurtful. I stayed quiet. I had no excuse to fight back with. "You always nag me on staying healthy and sleeping.. You tell me not to stress or overwork... Here you are doing the exact opposite .. Practice what you preach" he lifted his other hand and wiped his face. I could see his teardrops falling silently making their marks on the rough covers. "G ... I'm sorry for worrying you" I sincerely apologized planting a kiss on his hand that is intertwined with mine. He let out a shaky humorless laugh. He locked his eyes on mine and frowned.

"There you go again .. I was hoping for you to apologize about not taking care of yourself.. But you only seem to care about me" he sighed again but his face softened. He leaned forward and softly kissed my forehead. "I'm so busy all the time and you never mind .. You take such good care of me ... It's time I do the same for you..I love you" he spoke slow and deliberate to make sure I knew what he was saying. The first time I awhile I felt my stress and tears flow out. I didn't know why I was crying but it felt nice to after so long. My face was pressed to the familiar contours of jiyong's chest. The scent of him calmed me as I slowed down my crying. I snuggled close and relaxed.

"I obviously love you too you wonderful dragon" I smiled into his chest.I jumped when the hospital door busted opened. "Is she dead!" Daesung shouted.he looked at me and looked relieved. I raised an eyebrow in questioning. "Hyung texted us that you were in the hospital earlier..he seemed depressed so.." Seungri shrugged smiling slightly explaining. I sighed and laid down. "You guys exhaust me" I giggled.

 

Author's note

Oh gosh I've messed up

I broke my promise and didn't type a thing over summer!

honestly i had no ideas and was contantly busy but here you go!

this was inspired by my current condition of flooding schoolwork,my job, and my 4 languages im trying to keep in line

plus im trying to get some sleep and a social life haha

well once again REQUEST!

PLEASE I REQUIRE THEM