First: coup de'tat

Gold & diamonds (GD Sceanrios/oneshots

there he sat with another drink sitting comfortably in his hand. His arm naturally wrapped around some pretty models shoulders. She laughs and converses about things that I'm sure he trys to be interested in. He smiles boyishly tricking everyone in the room that he is fine. Even from this distance I can spot the smile not hitting his eyes. His eyes beg and plea for someone to understand and listen and His legs shake unseen due to his designer jeans.

 

Many sickly lavish girls chat with him but he never seemed at ease in my eyes. The pain in his eyes only seemed to worsen. Of course his charming smile fleeted any thought of displeasure. The night dragged on . I had to wait. Wait but I can't stand the inner pain he is dealing with. The party had ended and he was one of the first to excuse himself. I kindly excused myself from the group I had been talking to. I'm sure they had seen my sharp eyes glances toward a certain someone.I causally strutted out catching up to him. His head hung slightly as he trudged to the car."oh Jiyong!" I causally called. He stopped. Straightened his slumped shoulders and took a deep breath. Every move I caught and accounted. He turned with a small (fake) smile. I didn't care to return it.His smile dropped slightly. "How have you been.. Really" I asked walking up to him.My words were kind but sharp. His eyebrows furrowed in question. "How are you truthfully" I rephrased. He looked troubled by the question. I sighed at his reluctance. " I'm not as oblivious as most.. If you need to talk to someone.. It's just between me and the real you.." My tone softened and a smiled. His shoulders shook lightly.

 

His eyes had been cast down so I couldn't see his face. I raised a questioning eyebrow. He looked up with a few small tears. The stress and heartbreak had hit him. Weirdly enough he wasn't sobbing. His trembling shoulders and small ragged breaths were laughing. He wiped his tears in his blazer quickly and smiled widely. "I've been waiting for you to say that all night" his smile turned sweet. "You knew" I was slightly surprised. I hadn't thought he had even recognized me. "Tch I'm not oblivious either" he crossed his arms. I shrugged feeling a little embarrassed. "Come.. I'd like to converse with one more pretty girl .." He outstretched his hand. "Are you sure you don't need me to comfort you Jiyong?" I smirked. He just ignored my comment and grabbed my hand. "Come on!" He tugged me looking away " someone has to know the real me and I think your the one" he blushed pulling me to his car. 

 

 

Authors note. 

 

I really hate how this one turned out.. I may redo it 

please give me any feedback 

i write most of my stories at work or school so I'm usually rushed

maybe I'll get some time soon