scared?

Gold & diamonds (GD Sceanrios/oneshots

(random picture... i just think he looks really nice in it)

t9o9xun.jpg

She cuddled into the covers a bit more with a wrinkly companion curled up at her feet to feign protection. Her eyes darted around the room and froze at the window.long willowy branches of trees swayed and touched making soft sounds. She shivered once again when see looked out at the dark woods. In the edges of Seoul the dorm had to be close to the woods. The one they were in before was dead center in the city.only a few planted trees along the sidewalk nothing like this. Thanks to their success they can now dive further instead of being 20 minutes away from YG they now were an hour. Sure it was nice to have more private location... But she hated the woods at night. It creeped her out beyond belief and if something where to happen he wouldn't be home till an hour or more later.

"gaho..come up here" she called lightly nudging the dog. He lifted his head lazily and gave her a annoyed look. He seemed to look at the clock which read 12:00 pm. "come herrree protect me" she whined. He pulled his large body up and walked over her legs and flopped onto her stomach. He pressed his nose to her neck and snuggled. "good...nothing can get me now *yawewnnn*" she mumbled closing her eyes. The sound of something hitting the window startled her awake.clink clink clink. Gaho had rolled over and started growling. His warm brown eyes focused on the window. "what is it" she whispered rubbing his soft head. His eyes shifted and he started whimpering and he hid behind her."oppa?" she called into the empty air. No response. She hesitantly got out of bed and walked to the door.

"oppaaa?? This isn't funny" she pouted.he knew how much she loved horror movies and always tried to scare her. So far he had failed but with the circumstances .. It might work this time. After a few more minutes off looking into the dimly lit living space she turned. Her breath was pulled from her lungs in a scream of terror. Standing at the window a faceless tree creature in a suit... A suit covered in crimson blood. Next thing she knew she was sitting up in bed sweating trying to catch her breath. "jagi ... Jagi!! Calm down" a soothing voice assured. She stopped at the feeling of a cool hand on her shoulders. Her eyes met soft brown one filled with worry. "oppa" she sighed grabbing her chest. "I'm here.. I'm sorry I was so late.. I didn't think jagi had fears" he smiled smugly pulling her into his chest. "I usually don't .. It's that stupid slenderman.. And you live next to woods" she cursed and gently slapped his cheek.

He smiled and laid back with her in his arms. "well you need sleep .. Don't worry I'll protect you from the evil tree man" he laughed but kissed her head reassuringly. She looked up at him and hesitantly nodded. She snuggled super close and buried her head in his neck so she couldn't see anything. It was her fortress from the world. He would protect her. Just as she was almost asleep Jiyong spoke. "jagi.. Why are you so afraid he goes after children.. I know
Your short but not a child at all" he yawned. "shut up and sleep pabo" she defended.

 

Authors note

Yeah i lovveee scary everything 

can you say adrinaline junkie 

but honestly i dont know why but slenderman creeps me out more than anything ..dont judge 

i just realized i didn't state the girls name at all like i usually do 

im trying my best to get more ideas flowing and type more before i get stuck in a writers block rut

i had a break this week  but i've been busy or sick so not much has been creatively flowing i haven't even drawn anything 

well i hope you like this as always comments are highly welcomed and encouraged ^.^