Love at its cutest

Gold & diamonds (GD Sceanrios/oneshots

G-Dragon-TeddyBear.jpg

 
 
Hazel cat eyes cracked open to be burned by the morning rays. She turned and sighed seeing a mass of blonde silk. She raised herhand to brush it aside to see the features of her lover scrunched. He always had bad dream after a long night at the recording studio. "you'll get wrinkles if you dont stop" she smoothed her hand on his face." you'll get panda eyes worse than seungri if you dont sleep more" he replied hoarse. Kyo was amazed he woke up since jiyong was very loving of his sleep. "i cant sleep all the time" she retorted. She really wanted to curl up with him and sleep forever because she had been stressed but she couldnt tell G. He would freak if he knew she wasnt sleeping or eating healthy. "you have a schedule  in 2 hours " she ran her hand through his hair he sighed and rolled over on top of her straddling her lap " do I have to I mean I can just skip it and sleep with you" he smiled lazily. You have to make a living but when we get a free day I'll pamper my baby G arraso?"  Kyo smiled lacing her fingers into his hair. He nodded with a huge smile and  leaned down to kiss her. " ya! You haven't brushed your teeth" she squealed turning her head to avoid the kiss. He laughed and pulled back. A long silence filled the air.she was curious at what he was thinking but she realized once her eyes locked with his. Deep pools of warm chocolate that swirled with the thoughts of the world. Her stomach twist and knotted with uneasiness. The question was clear on his lips but she hoped he would retract it. " marry me" he whispered in a daze.She turned her head to avoid his eyes as her chest tightened. " G.. You know how I feel about that" she whispered. He scoffed and gripped the sheets beside her head tighter. " I know it doesn't mean anything to you but I want it to be on paper to be finalized  forever" the plea was heartfelt and honest. He turned her face and propped his forehead on kyo's?Jiyong and Gdragon were different people. She had learned to see that. Kyo eve started calling him G because it mixed the first letter of his stage name and sounded like the first two letters of his birth name. To show the comparison Gdragon was a rich, gangster, badass that was a bit crazy and hyper. Gdragon was for the fans to love and look up to.
Jiyong though was a more toned down and serious person most of the time. He was still fun loving but Jiyong Tended to be more realistic. On top of it all Jiyong loved her and showed it while Gdragon hid his feelings for his job. Now jiyong's  love was mixing into Gdragon and he wanted to make them public by marriage. It didn't help that his family pushed the matter as well. Kyo thought marriage wasn't needed because they knew how much they loved each other and  he didn't need to risk his job for her. In reality she was scared that somewhere down the road he would find someone better and divorce her.she would have a harder time leaving him. "I...looobbbeee yyoouus" Jiyong Sang in broken English. Kyo giggled and wrapped her arms around his
Shoulders and turned him around so he was I his back and she had a knee on each side of his hips. Her arm wrapped under his arms and her hands where on his shoulder blades. She placed her ear on his beating heart. " you hear it... It only beats like this with you" his hands buried in the short golden locks. Short hair.. Just like he likes.  " my ideal girl" he whispered.
They laid like that for awhile getting lost in the others comfort." you really need to get ready"Kyo said into his chest.  A deep groan from him rumbled his chest. She reluctantly got up and slid to the ground. Jiyong looked at her admiring how cute she was in his big shirt. Wide cat eyes framed with straight cut bangs and slightly chubby cheeks. "aigoo my jagi looks like a baby " he stood and walked to the shower. "hey I'm a woman" Kyo huffed. "yeah.. Call me if you need to reach the top shelf" he smiles before disappearing  out the door.
 " such a rude boy.."she mumbled before slipping on shorts and leaving to cook for him. "morning Ggirl" seungri smiled sipping coffee with his button up shirt open. " morning Ri" she yawned back. She didn't like the nickname the boys gave her but whatever. "ji late again" it was more of a statement. Kyo just nodded and started cooking. By the time G was dressed and ready Kyo had lunch ready for him to run in and leave. It took him extra long today.  He came running out catching her in a hug and kiss. " eat and don't overwork or I'll be up there" she warned shoving the lunch in his palms. " we have to go" Ri hugged Kyo tight and dragged G out. " remember to get sleep jagi" g yelled before closing the door. Kyo sighed and started cleaning. Gaho and Jolie sat at her feet using her as a replacement lover while G was gone." now that I think about it I'm really tired... Maybe a nap would do some good" she whispered. She trudged to the bedroom. As she opened the door she was greeted by a giant teddybear holding a small box. The teddy bear was as big as her. She walked closer to see a note tapes to the box.
 
Dear Kyo,
You don't understand my love for my wonderful girl. She makes my
Tummy float and heart flutter. One day I'll get you to marry me but until then wear my present so I at least know that I have something to represent your mine. Oh! The teddy is for when I'm gone for a long time you can cuddle him to TEMPORARILY replace me. I'm in a rush so yeah I love you! 
Loooovvvee
G
Kyo felt her lips pull into a smile at his dorky side. She plucked the box up and opened to see a very expensive looking gold and diamond skinny couple ring. A tiny note said "gold and diamonds for my girl"Kyo sighed at his over spending self but still slipped it on her ring finger. It fit perfectly. Sue may not ever marry him due to stubbornness but one thing was for sure.. She loved him more than she could fathom.
 
Author note***
PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU LIKED AND WHAT I NEED TO IMPROVE IT'LL HELP SOOOO MUCH
i hope you liked it tho
heres a nice pic of gdragon for ya 
2012-09-02-g-dragon_jpg_630x271_q85.jpg
G-Dragon_Light-It-Up-Preview_YG-Entertai