Oopsy! O.O

Mannequin

Minho was still sleeping. Key, Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun came. They peek at the door if Minho was already awake. They came in silently, went around the bed.

“Sssshhh!”, Key said.

They were laughing because they were surprise at Minho because Soa was with him in his bed cause they knew that Minho wasn’t like this.

“Is he crazy?!”, Jonghyun smirked.
“Yah! Stop that! Let’s go wake him up!”, Onew giggled.
“Okay!”, all said; giggled.
Minho felt he was shaking, he woke up and sat.
“Minho!”, all yelled and hugged him.
“What are you doing here?”, Minho asked surprisingly.
“We heard that you don’t have work this month. You need to rest because of what happened yesterday.”, Taemin smiled.
“How did you know that?!”, Minho said as he rubbed his eyes.
“Well you know us...”, Jonghyun smirked. Minho too.

He remembered Soa, his eyes widened.

“Where’s Soa?!”, he asked; panicked.
“Relax dude! She’s here.”, Key pointed over the door.
“Why is she beside you? Huh? There’s something happened last night?”, Jonghyun asked sarcastic with a smile.
Minho glared at him.
“I’m just kidding!”, Jonghyun smirked.
Key, Onew, and Taemin laughed.
“But why is she beside you the whole night?!”, Onew asked.
“Don’t tell us she became a human again?!”, Key said.
“Nope. I just want her to be here by my side. Is something wrong with that?”, Minho said.
“Okay?”, Onew and Key said unsurely.

Soa waved at Minho while the boys were not looking at their back. Minho chuckled.
“Oooohhhh…. What’s with that smile?”, they all asked curiously with a wide smile.
“Nothing “, Minho smiled. He stood up and went to the bathroom. “You guys wait in the basement. I’ll see you there. I’m just going to take a bath.”, Minho said while going to the bathroom.
“Okay..”, all said the same time and went out and went to the basement.

While they were walking downstairs..

“There’s something different at Minho today.”, Taemin said. “Did you guys notice it?”, he asked.
“Yeah~”, all said; nodding.
“There’s something different in his smile.”, Taemin said.
“I know right!”, Onew said.
“Remember, his with Soa the whole night!”, Jonghyun joked.
“What a ert you are Jonghyun! We know Minho! His not the type of what you are thinking!”, Key defended.
“And Soa is a mannequin, duh?”, Onew said.
“Whatever.. Let’s go play billiards!”, Jonghyun said.
“Pssshhh..”, Key and Onew said.

In Minho’s room…

He’s done taking a bath. He went out from the bathroom with his towel on his hips. His looking for what he will wear today. Then, Soa appeared beside him.

“Woah!”, Minho surprised; his eyes widened; covered his body.
Soa smiled. “Annyeong~”, she waved her hands.
“H-hi!”, Minho greeted back while covering his body and dressed up fastly.
“Is that your friends you're talking about last night?”, Soa asked curiously.
Minho nodded.
“Oh.. Their all cute!”, Soa smiled widely.
Minho smirked. “So.. Uhm.. You want to come with me at the basement with them?”, he asked.
“I would love too!”, Soa smiled and hugged him.
“Okay.. But go first at the bathroom and take a bath. Then, choose your clothes in your closet.”, Minho said.
“Clothes?”, Soa asked with a questioned face.
“That!”, Minho pointed at Soa’s clothes.
“Oh I see..”, Soa smiled widely. “Are you going to wait for me?”, Soa asked.
Minho nodded. He seated at the couch in his room and the T.V. while waiting for Soa. Soa already went to the bathroom.

In 30minutes… Soa went out wearing a bathrobe.
“Oppa..”, Soa frowned.
“Oh? Wae?”, Minho asked; went near at Soa.
“I don’t know how to put my clothes”, Soa pouted with a teary eyes.
Minho thought. “It’s just like this.”, he taught Soa but using his clothes and doing it to his self.
Soa smiled. “Thank you oppa.”
“No problem.”, Minho smiled and gave Soa’s clothes.
Minho shocked because Soa’s bathrobe fell down. His eyes widened and closed his eyes as soon as he can.
“Soa! Don’t do that in front of me! Wear your bathrobe and go in the bathroom and dress there!”, Minho said covering his eyes.
“Oh?”, Soa said with a questioned face but followed what Minho told her. She went in the bathroom.
“Geez~”, Minho sighed. “This is hard.”

Soa was ready, they walked through the basement.

“Please don’t do that again, okay?”, Minho said; blushing.
“The what? When I took off my bathrobe?”, She asked curiously.
Minho nodded; still blushing.
“Wae?”, she asked again.
“Because it’s bad. It’s hard to explain it. And don’t even do that to others.”, Minho said; turning really reddish.
“Okay? But why many people dress up me even if I’m ?”, Soa asked.
“It’s different when you are a mannequin and a human, okay?”, Minho said; scratching his head.
“Okay?”, Soa frowned. “Sorry~ Is that really bad? Did you get mad at me?”, she asked.
Minho shook his head. “No, no~ I’m not mad at you. I’m just teaching you what’s the right thing you should do when you're a human.”, he said politely.
Soa smiled. “Okay”

They were in the basement, all looked at Minho.

“You took so long.”, Onew said.
“Aahh~ Soa!”, Taemin giggled.
Minho ignored them. “What do you guys want to do?”, he asked.
“Let’s watch a movie!, Key brought dvd’s!”, Taemin exclaimed.
“Okay.. Give me the cd.”, Minho said. Then, prepared the DVD.
“Do we have something to eat? Snacks?”, Key asked.
“Tell the maid to prepare us.”, Minho said.
“No.. I don’t want to disturb them. I’ll just go and prepared for us.”, Key said; stopped by the door. “Taemin! Help me!”, he called out.
“Okay!”, Taemin smiled.

Onew sat Soa in the couch beside him. “I’m ready!”, he said with a wide smile.
Minho and Jonghyun looked at him. They both shake heads.

In a minute, they started the movie. Everyone was sleeping except Minho. He looked at Soa and Soa looked back and winked. Minho smiled.

_________________________

COMMENT REPLIES:

@parkjieun  ---  YES!  She's alive now!  haha!  :D

@Flameraein  ---  aww~  Thank you!  I appreciate it!  thank you so much!  and UPDATED!  :D

@anitia97  ---  LOL!  really?  you're reading this on winglin?  haha, XD  what's your name there?  :)