I don't want you to leave me.

Mannequin

It was afternoon. Minho was preparing for the party tonight.  Soa was just being in a mannequin form but even though she’s in a mannequin form, Minho knew that she can hear him.

“I’m going out early here. Uuuhh... Onew will pick you up tonight. So I guess, see you tonight?”, Minho said while fixing his suit in front of the big mirror. Soa didn’t respond.

Minho left the house at 6pm in the evening.  The party will start at 7pm.  He went there early because of work.  You know, they are partners, right? Let’s just say... “Love Team”.

Soa didn’t know what she will going to wear for tonight.  She didn’t bother Minho because she knew he is busy.  She kept searching for a formal dress but fail.  Until Onew came in the house to pick her up.

“Oh Sir Onew... Sir Minho already left.”, The maid said.
Onew smiled.  “I know.. He told me to get his gift for Ms. Jung. He forgot.”, He lied.
“Oh I see.. Do you want me to get it for you Sir Onew?”, The maid asked.
“Oh no, that’s fine. I can do it. Thanks.”, Onew smiled and walked through Minho’s room.
He knocked and opened it.
“So...a?”, Onew called.  He went in and Soa came out. Onew got froze in his place.  He can’t take his eyes from her.
Soa walked beside him and smiled.  She turned around.
“So how was my dress oppa?”, She asked with hope that it will be good.
Onew stuttered. “You-you look so beautiful Soa.”, He amazed.
Soa chuckled. “Really?”
Onew smiled and nodded. He’s shy.
“Thank you oppa.”, Soa smiled.
“Uhm.. So shall we?”, Onew said as he reached his hand to Soa.
Soa chuckled and nodded.

~~~

It was almost 7pm.  Many people are on Krystal’s house. Lots of rich peoples, stars of modeling, reporters, etc. are in the party, including Onew, Soa, Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun.  Minho & Krystal still not going out in the party.  The visitors can’t wait to see them.

“Ooohh.. What time they will go out?!”, Taemin complained.
Jonghyun smirked. “Next year!”, He joked.
“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop that you two!”, Key said.
Soa chuckled to them. They were like kids.
“Sorry for that Soa.”, Onew said as he scratched his head.
“It’s okay oppa.”, Soa smiled.
Onew smiled. “Uhm.. Are you nervous?”, He asked.
Soa looked at him. “Hmm? Oh.. Kind of.”, She said.
Onew patted her shoulder. “Don’t worry. I’ll be always here.”, He smiled.
Soa just smiled.

~~~

Inside of Krystal’s house...

Minho was waiting on Krystal in the living room. He kept watching on his watch and looking outside if Soa and the others are here already. He get his phone on his pocket and dialed Onew’s number but when he looked up, he saw Krystal going down the stairs, so he hung up the phone.

Krystal smiled.  “Are you ready now oppa?”
Minho just nodded.

~~~

The guys were having fun outside. Onew’s phone ring.

“Oh? It’s Minho.”, Onew said.
“Really?”, The guys said.
Onew answered it. “Yeoboseyo?”. He looked at his phone. “Ehh?”
“Why oppa?”, Soa asked.
“He hung up.”, Onew answered.
Soa hid her frown face.

Until the visitors all looked in front of them and clapped. The guys turned around and looked what’s going on. They saw Krystal and Minho on the stage. (Just a small stage, not that tall.)

“Wow.. Krystal is so beautiful.”, Taemin said with a smile.
Jonghyun nodded. “She is.”
Soa were just looking at them, had a small smile.

“Good evening everyone!  Thank you for coming to my party tonight! (and her speech goes all the way, sorry, I’m not good at making a speech.)”, Krystal smiled and looked to Minho.
The paparazzi’s kept taking picture of them.
Krystal grabbed Minho’s tie and she kissed him on the lips. The guys surprised, even Soa.  She was like, her heart beats fast like she don't know why it's like that.  It's like her heart is breaking into pieces.

Later on...

They’re all eating. The guys were on one table which was Krystal and Minho will going to sit, too.  Soa was so quiet, not eating much. Onew kept looking at her.

“Soa?  Are you okay?”, Onew asked with a worry face.
Soa was like staring onto her food.
Onew touched her hands and shook. “Soa?”
“Huh?  Oh..oh.. I’m okay.”, Soa fake smiled.
“You’re not eating.”, Onew said.
“Oh..”, Soa said.
“Oh yeah.. I forgot, you’re a ma..”, Onew shut his mouth.
Soa smiled a little. “That’s okay.”

Until, Minho & Krystal came on the table.
“Hi guys!”, Krystal greeted. Minho were just standing looking at Soa.
“Hi Krystal!  You look beautiful tonight!”, Taemin smiled.
Krystal chuckled. “Thank you Taemin.”
Jonghyun smirked.
“What was that about Krystal?”, Key asked; talking about the kiss earlier.
“The what?”, Krystal asked.
“You know...”, Key said while acting his hand in a kiss form.
“Oh that.”, Krystal blushed.
“Don’t tell me you guys are...”, Jonghyun said with a smile.
“No!  We’re not!”, Minho suddenly spoke.
Krystal looked at him and the guys too.
“Oh uhm.. Hi there Soa!  You look so pretty.”, Krystal smiled.
Soa looked at Minho then Krystal. “Gomawo.”, She bowed and smiled a little.
Krystal smiled.

~~~

“Uhm.. I’ll go get some drinks. I'll be right back.”, Key said.
They just nodded. Key left his camera on the table. Krystal was beside Key’s chair so she took the camera and looked on the pictures that were there.  She saw the pictures of Soa and Minho.  She got surprised.  She saw the one that Soa and Minho modeled for the request of Key. (Did you guys remember that?)  She took the memory card of the camera and took those pictures and she put it on her phone. Then she turned the memory card back in Key's camera before he came back.  She thought of something that bothered her.  She thought that why was Soa and Minho on that picture looks like a couple.  She thought that Soa was Onew’s girlfriend but why was that.  She kept asking herself.

“Onew oppa.. How long have you and Soa together now?”, Krystal asked.
“Huh?”, Onew looked at Minho. “It’s been 6 months now.”, He don’t know what he will going to say so he just kept answering Krystal questions. Then more questions come to Onew. The guys were quiet, just looking & listening at them.
“It’s been 6 months now, right?  Don’t tell me, you’re not kissing to each other until now?”, Krystal giggled.
“Wh-what?”, Onew and Soa shocked about what just Krystal said.
Krystal chuckled.  “Gosh.. That’s the first. You guys are the only one that I know who didn’t kiss yet.”, She laughed.
Minho was looking at Krystal. “What are you saying Krystal...”
Krystal chuckled. “I’m just surprised.”, She chuckled again.

But then Onew kissed Soa on the lips, just a peck. Soa surprised. Everyone on the table got surprise.
“Oh?”, Krystal smiled.
Taemin giggled, Jonghyun smirked, Key just shook his head and Minho was like, his eyes turned big.
Onew whispered to her ears, “I’m sorry...”

Soa was like got froze on her place.  Everytime she was very nervous and scared, she’s turning into a mannequin slowly.  Soa looked at Minho and touched him.  She showed her left hand already a mannequin.  Minho’s eyes widened and stood up. All looked up on him.  He grabbed Soa's hand and left.

"Minho, where are you two going?!", Key asked.
"Oppa!  Where are you going?!  Don't leave!  The party is not finish yet!", Krystal said.
Jonghyun, Taemin, & Onew was just looking at them until they disappeared out of nowhere.  Krystal was confuse of what is Soa relationship to Minho.

~~~

Minho and Soa's Pov

They left the party without any sayings to the guys where they are going.  Minho drove far on Krystal's house.  They don't talk to each other while on the way.  Soa was just very nervous and cried a little looking the view of the city.  Suddenly, the car stopped and they we're under the bridge.

[[  (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_BdYJfcL0sIybP6k6VsOrTDkGLgq0kltJeIVP5ogbN2W3Aew&t=1&usg=__-riwGKbhTQv48ODnbCmqXYqL19c=)  Do you guys see the white thingy at the right bottom of the picture?  Let's pretend it's their car and that's the place they went.  kay?)  ]]

When the car stopped, Soa wiped her tears and looked where are they.  They were just quiet in 3 minutes, but then Minho talked.
"What's going on Soa?", he asked with a worried voice.
Soa didn't respond.
"Soa...tell me...  It's not like this when you're turning into a mannequin.  It's different.  It's like you're going to leave me.  I worried so much.", he said and he touched Soa's hand.
Suddenly, Soa cried and hugged Minho.
"I'm sorry oppa...", she said while crying.
"Sorry for what Soa?", he asked.
"That..that I didn't tell you about this.", she hugged Minho more tightly.  She's very scared.  "When I'm very scared and very nervous, I turn in to a mannequin slowly and when my whole body turn into like that way...  I'll never be a human again.", she cried and cried.
Minho shocked about that but he hugged Soa more tightly too and said...

"Don't worry Soa..."

"I will never let that happened again.."

"I don't want you to leave me..."


____________________________


ATLAST!  :D  I UPDATED AGAIN!  LOL  I MISS YOU ALL!  Are you guys still there?  o.O  I'M SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A LONG TIME and now, I don't know when I can update this again. ><  We'll just see, kay?  Hope you're still there until the end of this story!  :]  so yeah...

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!  :D