Bonding || They met

Mannequin

Since all the boys knows about Soa. They planned to hang out all of them, it’s been a long time they're not hanging out with and this is the time that they will all bond with Soa outside. Everyone is excited today, especially Onew. It was already 2 in the afternoon. They planned to go down town in Seoul. Walked around the streets.

Onew drove the car since he was the oldest in all of them. He didn’t really wants to drive today because he wants to talk with Soa all day. But he had no choice, he was just looking at the rear view mirror just to see Soa at the back. He felt happy every time he sees Soa smiling pretty.

“Yah! Yah! Onew! Just keep your eyes on the road!”, Key said smirked. He was beside Onew, in front.
“Mianhae!”, Onew said as he scratched his head.
The 4 at the back were looking at them confused.
“What happened?”, Taemin said; sitting on the back and beside Jonghyun. Minho and Soa were sitting in the middle of the car.
“Nothing”, Onew said directly.
Taemin smirked.
“Are you guys sure about this? Everyone will look at me when we get in there.”, Soa said nervously.
“Don’t worry Soa. We’ll take care of you all day.”, Jonghyun said as he put his hand at Soa’s shoulder.
Minho moved Jonghyun’s hand and glared.
Jonghyun laughed. “Mianhae”
“And that’s why we told you bring sun glasses and scarf. Did you bring it?”, Taemin asked Soa.
Soa nodded as she smiled a little at Taemin, still kind of nervous.
“Don’t be nervous.”, Minho said while looking outside in the window.
Soa looked at him and smiled.
“I’ll always beside you Soa. So don’t worry.”, Onew exclaimed and smiled and looked at Soa at the rear view mirror. Soa looked at him, too and smiled. “Thank you oppa.”, She bowed.
Taemin and Jonghyun looked to each other. “Aaaaahhh~”, they laughed and made a high five.
Key rolled his eyes and smirked.
“So it’s true..”, Jonghyun said with a wide smile.

Flash back

When they sleptover at Minho’s house, the next day, they went home already. Onew didn’t go with them because he went to his work. So only Taemin, Key and Jonghyun were together. Jonghyun who drove the car, Key was in front beside Jonghyun and Taemin was in the back. While on their way home, Taemin remembered of something about last night.

“Key! So what did you notice about Onew hyung last night?”, Taemin exclaimed that Key and Jonghyun made surprise.
“Oh yeah huh?! I forgot to ask you that Key last night.”, Jonghyun said with a smile.
Key laughed. “Well I think Onew is in love with Soa.”
Taemin and Jonghyun surprised. “For real?!”, they both asked the same time.
Key nodded as he laughed. “Onew is so funny last night. Can’t you see him?! He can’t took his eyes at Soa! He can’t speak better when Soa was there! He’s always doing..”, Key said as he looked at the two.
“Whatever he does it’s Onew condition~”, as they sang it at the same time and laughed.
“Geez~”, Jonghyun said.
“I think that’s cool!”, Taemin laughed.
“But I don’t think Soa like Onew the way he does..”, Key said.
Jonghyun nodded.
“I think Soa likes Minho more.”, Key said.
Taemin nodded.
“Oh well.. Onew is funny! I can’t forget what’s his expression last night!”, Key laughed.
Jonghyun and Taemin did too.

End of Flash Back

Key looked back at them. “I told you.”
“Yah! Yah! What is it?”, Onew asked curiously.
Soa were just looking at them confuse. Minho don’t care them, he was just looking at the people outside while the car was moving.
Taemin, Jonghyun, and Key laughed. “Nothing Onew.”, they said at the same time.
“Ha Na Dul Set!”, Jonghyun counted.
“Whatever he does, it’s Onew condition~”, the 3 guys sang and laughed.
“Aish whatever!”, Onew said annoyed. “Just help me look for a parking lot here.”
“Deh Sir~”, the 3 guys said and laughed.
Soa chuckled.

They were at the parking lot, still in the car. Preparing Soa to be covered of. Soa put the scarf on her neck and on her head and put the sun glasses on. They went down one by one in the car and walked inside the mall first. Many people were looking at them.

“Waah~”
“Now I saw them in all together!”
“Who’s the girl?”
“Is she with them?”
“She’s so pretty~”
“I bet one of them own her.”
“Do you think it’s Minho oppa?”
The girl hit his friend on the arms. “Yah! Don’t say that! That hurts me!”
“And if that was Minho oppa’s girl, what now about MinTal?!”
“Oh.. yeah.. She’s not his.”
“Then maybe it’s Key oppa?”
“I don’t think so..”
“Taemin oppa?”
“Naah~ Oppa looks too young for her.”
"Jonghyun oppa?”
“I don’t think so..”
“Then?!”
“Onew oppa???”
“Maybe? Look, Onew oppa is happy with her and she’s the one beside of that girl.”
“Uuuhhh~”, the girls said in broken heart.
“I wonder who is she~”
“She’s so beautiful~”
“I want to see her face clearly~”
“Aaah! They were so SHINee when they are all together!”
“I know right!?”
“They’re all HOT!”
“Freaking HOT!”
“YEAH!”

Many fans were looking at them and talking about them. Every time they passed by a student or teenagers, they started to follow the SHINee boys and Soa.

“Are you nervous?”, Onew asked Soa.
“Kind of.”, Soa answered looking straightly in her way.
“Don’t worry.”, Onew smiled.
Soa smiled.
“Yah! Jonghyun! Use your charming bling bling!”, Taemin said with a wide smile.
“Many girls were at the back of us, said to them that stop following us with a sweet voice.”, Key smirked.

Jonghyun turned around to the students and teenagers, the girls made stopped of it and looked at him. Jonghyun did the stop sign in his hand. He winked and smiled to the girls. The girls melted and didn’t followed them after all.

Key and Taemin laughed.
“Good job Jonghyun!”, Key said as he reached his hand to high five with him.
Jonghyun smirked.

They went in to a picture machine (sorry I don’t know what it’s called. LOL). They all went inside and put many coins so that they can take a picture as many as they want. They posed a selca, serious, funny, and hot pictures as a group. They have still many available space that said on the screen to take many pictures more so they decided that each one of them will take a picture with Soa. First was Taemin, next Jonghyun, next Key, next Onew and last Minho. They still have 1 blank picture on the screen so Soa said that “You guys can take that one spot.” The boys nodded. They went outside of it and get the pictures. They looked at it and they all laughed even Minho who was serious in all time. Then they decided to went in the arcade.

“Let’s go there!”, Taemin grabbed Soa’s hand went in the arcade.
“Oh? Yah Taemin.”, Onew saw what Taemin did.
Jonghyun and Key laughed. Minho were looking at Taemin and Soa as they ran in the arcade.
“Let’s go play this Soa.”, Taemin said pointing at the dance floor.
“But I don’t know how to play that.”, Soa said.
“Don’t worry Soa. I’ll teach you.”, Taemin smiled.
They picked the songs and Taemin taught Soa how to move it and she learned it pretty well.
“Not bad Soa! Good job!”, Taemin smiled widely as he put his two thumbs up.
Soa giggled. “Thanks Taemin.”

They played more there. Minho played the basket ball. Onew played the stuff toy machine, he got one! He gave it to Soa. It’s a bunny stuff toy, it’s cute! Then Key and Jonghyun played the gun thingy. Taemin and Soa played one more time the dance floor and they played the race car. Now, next of their planned to go in to is the karaoke.

“We’ll just sing one by one and then finished! Okay guys?”, Jonghyun said with a wide smile.
“I’m not good at singing oppa.”, Soa said to Jonghyun.
“That’s fine. We’ll go sing together.”, Jonghyun said as he grabbed Soa’s hand and went in first to the karaoke room.
“Yah Jonghyun.”, Onew sighed.
Taemin and Key’s turned to laughed. Minho just shook his head and smirked.

The first one who sang is Jonghyun since his the one who planned this karaoke. Next, Onew who sang the Sorry Sorry by Super Junior. Next Taemin who sang the Chu by f(x). Next Key who sang the song of Muzik by 4minute. Then Minho who has no choice to sang instead of rapping, he sang the Gee by SNSD. Last one was Soa, but Jonghyun sang with her, they sang the “Wrongly Given Love by Zhang Li Yin ft. Kim Jonghyun who was him. The boys waved their hands in the air except Minho. Next, they planned to go in a store, buy new clothes for Soa and for them too.

“Let’s go fit many clothes Soa!”, Key smiled.
“I would love to Key!”, Soa said excitedly. Since both of them likes fashion.
“Let’s go?”, Key reached his hand to Soa, she hold his hand and went first in the store.

They were looking many clothes and try to fit it on them. Soa and Key were modeling. Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, and Minho who were the judges. Their score was just tie since they both good in fashion so it’s hard to picked who’s the best. They bought a lots of dress.

“Aigoo Key, I think you’re the one who bought a lots of clothes than Soa.”, Jonghyun complained.
“Well...”, Key smirked.
Soa chuckled.
“Omo~ My stomach just murmur.”, Taemin smiled widely, signing that he was hungry.
“Where do you guys wanna eat?”, Minho asked. He finally spoke.
“Let’s go eat outside! I saw a good restaurant while we're on our way here. They said the food there was good!”, Onew exclaimed.
“Really?”, Minho asked.
“Yeh.”, Onew nodded.
“So do we need to use the car?”, Taemin asked.
Onew nodded.
“Good! So that we can left this clothes at the car.”, Taemin said as he glared at Key.
Key smirked.
“Then let’s go take the elevator.”, Minho pointed.
“Okay.”, All said.

They all went in the elevator and pressed the button no.1, which is the first floor that took them to the parking lot. They all went in the car and went to the restaurant that Onew talked about earlier. They all in the restaurant, they seated outside on the balcony of the restaurant at the back of it which is you can see the beautiful view of the beach, you can hear the sounds of the waves and feel the fresh air. There’s also a violin group that plays a nice song. It seems that the restaurant was expensive.

“It’s so beautiful here.”, Soa said in amazed.
“I’m glad you like it.”, Onew smiled at her.
“Yeh..”, Soa nodded.

 A two waiters went to them to serve them. They ordered what they wan to eat and waited for their food.

Key sighed. “Aaah~ I want to stay here for a long time today. I feel peaceful.”
“Me too.”, Taemin smiled.

Their foods are here and they ate finally. While in the middle of dinner...

“Minho oppa? Long time no see!”, Someone said.
All looked around who was it. They saw Krystal. All their eyes widened. Krystal went near to them.
“Annyeong guys!”, Krystal greeted everyone.
“Hi~”, Taemin greeted back.
Jonghyun and Key just smiled at her. Onew waved at her and Soa who didn’t know what she will going to do. She was just looking at Krystal. Minho who was just didn’t mind Krystal.
“So how are you guys?”, Krystal asked happily.
“We’re doing good!”, Taemin answered.
“Yeah.. Good.”, Key said.
Jonghyun & Onew nodded.
“Aaahh~”, Krystal smiled. Suddenly she noticed Soa. “Oh? Who is she?”, She asked everyone.
“Oh.. Her...?”, Taemin answered unsurely.
“Uhm.. She’s Onew’s girl friend.”, Key exclaimed.
Soa, Onew, and Minho surprised.
“Yeh! Onew’s girl friend.”, Taemin nodded.
“Yeah.. That’s right!”, Jonghyun nodded too.
“Oh.. I see. You’re so pretty.”, Krystal bowed at her and reached her hand to Soa to shake hands. They shook hands and “It’s nice to meet you.....?”, Krystal said.
“Uuuhh...Soa.”, Soa smiled.
“Lee Soa!”, Taemin exclaimed.
Krystal looked at Taemin. “Oh I see.. Nice name.”, she smiled.
Soa smiled. “Thank you.”
Minho were just looking at them.
“So I gotta go now guys. See you next time.”, Krystal said and waved and looked at Minho. “By the way Minho, hope KrysHol will be back pretty soon.”, She smiled at Minho and left.
“Waaah~ I didn’t expect that! That we will see her here!”, Jonghyun shocked.
“Yeah! She’s really beautiful!”, Taemin smiled.
All looked at him.
“Wae?”, Taemin asked with wide eyes.
“Yah! Yah! What is that all about?!”, Onew asked Key.
Key looked at him. “Wae?”
“That thing that you said to Krystal!?”, Onew asked.
Soa were just looking at them, don’t know what she will really going to do.
“What’s wrong about that?”, Key asked.
“I know you want it Onew.”, Jonghyun smiled.
Onew blushed but still, “Yah, seriously..”, he looked at Soa.
They looked at Soa.
“Are you okay Soa?”, Taemin asked.
“Huh? Oh..”, Soa nodded.
“Are you mad at me that I just said that?”, Key said worried.
“Oh.. That..”, Soa shrugged.
“Ooohh... Key!”, Taemin .
“What?, Key said to Taemin. He looked at Soa again, “I’m sorry Soa.”
“Oh? It’s okay.”, She said unsurely.
“Yah! Stop that!”, Minho exclaimed; thinking of something deeply.
All looked at them.
“Are you okay oppa?”, Soa asked worried.
Minho ignored her. “Let’s just finished our dinner and go home. I want to rest now. I’m tired.”, Minho said and sighed.
“Okay..”, the boys said. It became silent on their table. Soa was looking at Minho worried much.
_____________________________

WOAH.. O.O THEY MET NOW! Yaay! >< Sorry for not updating yesterday.  Kinda busy of something. Oh yeah, I just noticed today that Krystal was on my story now so maybe a few more chapters, maybe? and it will end up. >< Yaay! I’m not sure yet, HAHA! XD So yeah, Onew is in love with Soa. OMO~ HIHI.. Minho was so silent again this days. aww~ D: