How dare you!

Mannequin

In the photoshoot...

*pak pak*  “Cut!  Break time!”, the director clapped; shouted.

“Oh gosh.. It’s so hot!  Why do we need to get out of the studio at this very hot weather!”, Krystal complained.

Minho just  ignored her.  The staffs went to them and gave some water bottles.  While resting, Minho and Krystal were sitting, waiting for the next shoot.  They were so bored.  Minho doesn’t talked.  Krystal kept bugging him but she gave up.  Only “yes, maybe, no” what Minho answer her.  So she just looked at her phone and she saw the picture of Minho and Soa.  The one that she took in Key’s camera.

“Hmm...”, Krystal murmured.  Thinking if his going to put it on the internet.
“Okay~”, she smirked.  Then she posted the pictures on the internet.

“Okay!  Lets get back to work!”, the director yelled.

~~~

Photoshoot was done finally.  It’s 10 in the evening already.

“Bye Mr. Choi!”
“Bye Mrs. Jung!”

They just bowed.  Then they’re both waiting for their driver.
*ring~ ring~* Minho’s phone rang.  He looked at it and it was Taemin. He answered it.

“Minho!  What’s this?!”, Taemin yelled.
“Aw!”, Minho said.  “What?!  What are you talking about?”
“This!  On the the internet!”, Taemin still yelling.
“Yah!  Calm down!  I don’t know what you’re talking about!”, Minho pissed.
Krystal confused.
“You and Soa!”, Taemin said.
Minho surprised.  “What about us?” he asked.
“You two have pictures!  It’s all in the internet now! When was this happen?!  I’ll send you the pictures!”, Taemin said.
He sent the pictures...
Minho got really surprise when he saw the pictures. He hung up the phone without saying goodbye to Taemin.
The car arrived and Minho went in a hurry.
“Oppa!  Don’t leave me!”, Krystal yelled and get in the car too.

~~~

It’s traffic on the way.  Minho can’t wait so he went out of the car and ran.

“Oppa!”, Krystal yelled but Minho was far already.  Gladly, its night already so no one recognized them.

~~~

It’s 11:30pm.  Minho went to Key’s condominium.  He knocked at the door really hard.
“Key-ah!  Open the door!”, Minho shouted.
“Hmm...”, Key was already sleeping in his room.
“Key!  Open the door!  It’s me Minho!”, Minho kept yelling.
 
Key woke up.  He looked at the clock.  “Darn...It’s already late!  Why is Minho here?”, he said in a tired voice.  He got up and opened the door.  When he open the door, Minho was like mad.  He grabbed Key’s shirt.
“Yah!  You said you won’t post it!”, Minho said angrily.
Key was confused.  “What...what are you talking about Minho?”
“The pictures!”, Minho said.
“What pictures?!”, Key asked.
“The pictures of me and Soa!”, Minho said.
‘What are you talking about?!  I didn’t do anything on it!  Why?!  What happened?!”, Key asked curiously.
“Are you sure!?  Why it was all over in the internet now?!  Just now!”, Minho said.
“I don’t know!  I’ve never let anyone seen those!  Only the three of us who knows about that!”, Key said.
“Aish!”, Minho mumbled.  He let go of Key.
“I don’t remember if someone borrowed my cam...”, Key thought.
“When did the last time you used it?”, Minho asked.
“Since..”, Key think.  “Oh!  In Krystal’s party!”
Minho remembered something, he remembered that Krystal looked at it that time.
“I know who did this!”, Minho said.
“Who??”, Key asked.
“Krystal...”, Minho said.
“How?!”, Key shocked.
“Aish!  I gotta go Key!”, Minho ran fast through the door.
“Yah!  Where are you going?!  You’re going to Krystal’s house?!  It’s late already!  Just talk to her tomorrow!”, Key yelled.
Minho stopped and looked half of his face to Key and left.

~~~

The next day after...

It was 9 in the evening.  They almost done at the photoshoot.
“Minho!  Move a little bit closer to Krystal!”, the director said.
*ring~ ring~ ring~* the director’s phone rang.
“Oh hold on a minute!”, the director said and went outside of the studio.  So they took a rest while waiting for the director to come back.
“Krystal, can I talk to you for a minute?”, Minho said.
Krystal smiled, “Sure oppa”
They went in the exit room, where the stairs is.
Krystal looked around. “Why are we here?”, she asked curiously.
“I’m gonna tell you this right away.  Are you the one who posted the pictures of me and Soa?!”, he said madly.
Krystal thought...”So you really mean that...that you and Soa are dating.”, she smirked.
“Why should I do that?”, she denied.
“I saw you at the party!”, he yelled.
“It’s not me oppa!”, she still denying it.
Hee hold her hands really hard.
“Ouch oppa!  I’m hurting!”, she shouted.
“Tell me the truth!”, he glared.
“Why?!  Are you scared to find out?”, she smirked.
“Find out what?”, he asked.
“That...That woman is a mannequin!”, she smirked; pulled her hand.
Minho didn’t say anything.
“What oppa?  So it is true..”, she said.
“Its not true!  What are you talking about?!”, he defended.
“I know the truth oppa!”, she smirked.
“She’s not a doll!”, he said.
“What do you think of me oppa?  A fool?  Look!”, she said and showed her phone to him.
He got surprised.  It was a picture of him and Soa at the party.  It’s really cleared up that Soa was a mannequin.  It was a picture of them when they left.
“How did you–!”, he glared and wants to take her phone.
“Uh!  Uh!  Uh!  What are you going to do?!  Delete this picture?!”, she smirked.
He glared.
“Even if you delete it...I saved it everywhere oppa~”, she smirked again.
“You know what!  I can’t take this anymore!  I will quit of this work with you!”, he said.
“If you leave..then I will reveal this woman.”, she said for the last time.
Minho stopped and looked back to Krystal.

______________________

UPDATED!  SORRY AGAIN IF I TOOK A LONG TIME >< ANYWAY, school is almost over!  :D  WINTER BREAK!  I'll try to update another one. I WILL TRY~  but not today maybe on winter break so yeah...

:D  PLEASE  SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!  THANKS! :D