Goodluck.

Mannequin

No work today. Finally, Minho can stay the whole day in his house and with Soa.

It was already 8 in the morning. Minho was awake already but his still lying on his bed, thinking of what just happened last night.

*flashback*
“If you leave..then I will reveal this woman!”

He shook his head.
“Are you okay oppa?”, Soa asked, sitting beside him.
“Huh? Oh..yeah. I’m fine.”, he answered.
“Looks like you’re thinking too much oppa. Do you want me to prepare a breakfast for you? Since it‘s your day off, you should just rest today.”, she smiled.
He giggled. “But you can’t get out of this room, remember?”, he pinched Soa’s cheek.
She pouted.
“Don’t worry. It’s okay~”, he smiled, sat on his bed.
“Hmm..I miss this oppa.”, she smiled.
“The what?”, he asked curiously.
“Spending our time together. You’re always at work. I don’t have any friends here to talk to.”, she pouted again.
“Ahh~ I’m sorry about that.”, he said.
“It’s okay. I understand.”, she said.

*phone ringing*

Minho looked at his phone. It was Krystal. “Aish…”
“What’s wrong oppa?”, Soa asked.
“Nothing. Wait a sec.”, he answered and went inside the bathroom.
Soa stood up and went by the door of the bathroom, listening.

“What do you need?”, Minho answered.
“Ohh~ just relax oppa. I just want to ask if you’re going to the party tonight?”, Krystal asked.
“I can’t go.”, he said.
“Okay~ You know what I can do Minho-ssi. So see you later?”, she smirked.
Minho hung up his phone and throw it on the sink.
Soa wondered what happen.

Until Minho opened the door and he saw Soa in front of her.
“What are you doing?”, he asked.
“Huh? Oh..oh. I heard something got broken. Are you okay oppa?”, she excused.
“Nothing happened.”, he answered.
“Who was it by the way oppa?”, she asked.
“Krystal”, he said and sat down on his bed again, the T.V.
“Ohh…”, she looked down. “Are you guys going somewhere later?”
“No..I’m not sure if I’m going.”, he said.
“Oh..okay.”, she said.


~~~

It was 6 in the evening already. Minho still don’t know if he’s going to the party but if he didn’t go, something will happen. So he ended up deciding to go to the party.

Minho went outside to the bathroom, fixing his hair.
“Are you going to Krystal’s house oppa?”, Soa asked.
“Hmm…yeah. I’m sorry I can’t stay again.”, he apologized.
“It’s okay…”, she said silently.

After 30min., Minho will leave the house.
“Be safe oppa.”, Soa smiled.
Minho nodded. “You too.”

~~~

Soa sighed, sat down on the bed. She doesn’t know what to do now. She the T.V. to watch something but she can’t find anything good movies. She kept changing the television. Until someone knocked at the door. She got curious who was it. She went by the door and listened.

“Soa~ It’s me Onew. Open the door.”, Onew whispered.
“Onew-ssi??”, Soa opened the door. “What are you doing here?”
Onew smiled. “Minho called me to go here. So that there’s someone with you. Is that okay?”, he asked.
“Oh. really..of course. It’s okay.”, she smiled.
“So what are you doing while you’re here alone a while ago?”, he asked.
“Nothing…”, she answered.
“Bored?”, he giggled.
She nodded. “As always”
He giggled. “Don’t worry. I’ll always come here, then every time you’re alone. Alright?”
She smiled. “Sure~”

~~~

“Is Minho always not here?”, Onew asked.
Soa nodded. “Work”
“Ah I see~”, he nodded.
“What about you? You don’t have work today? Everyday?”, she asked.
“Well I do, but it’s okay~”, he winked at her.
She blushed.
“I don’t get Minho, now that you’re here and alive, he’s always at work. From the past, he always going to bring you wherever he goes.”, he shook head.
“Maybe because he thinks that I can do what I want now?”, she said.
“I don’t think so. It’s like something’s going on his work since he work with Krystal again.”, he said.
Soa thought, “Work with Krystal again?”; “They were working together 2years ago? Right? And they became lovers that time. What do you think why Minho oppa doesn’t bring me now on his work these past days?”, she asked.
“Hmm…because he still..”, he looked at Soa.
Soa looked down. “That’s what I thought, too.”, she looked up and smiled a little.
“Hmm…do you like him?”, he asked curiously.
“H-huh?”, she stuttered.
“Minho, do you like him?”, he repeated.
“…”, she didn’t say anything.
“Ahh~ I get it.”, he smiled a little.
“But…”, she said.
“But what Soa?”, he asked.
“Krystal…”, she said.
“Are you thinking that what if Minho still likes her?”, he asked.
She nodded. “In fact, I’m just a mannequin. That someday I will be just a doll again and it will be forever.”, she cried.
“Don’t say that Soa.”, he went near to Soa and wiped her tears.
“Minho is not the only guy you can in love with. There’s a lot of guys out there. That will love you the way you are.”, he said.
“What do you mean oppa?”, she asked.
“Hmm…”, he sighed. “It’s because I like you Soa. Even when you’re still a mannequin, I like you already. I always said to them that one day, you’re going to be a human. Not in my dreams only, even in real life. When I first saw you in a human form, I don’t know what this feeling. All I know is I’m really in love with you Soa. I love you.”, Onew said.
Soa got speechless. “But..oppa…”
He smiled. “It’s okay. I didn’t force you to love me. I know you like Minho since then. I just want you to tell what I feel because I can’t keep this to myself forever and now that I already told you what I feel for you. I feel great. Don’t worry.”, he smiled.
Soa was just looking at him.
He waved at Soa’s face. “Are you okay?”, he chuckled.
“Oh..oh..I’m fine.”, she walked by the bed and looked at Onew. “But thanks Onew-ssi”, she smiled.
He smiled too.

~~~

At the party.

“Well well well Minho, you came. Scared?”, Krystal smirked.
Minho ignored her.
“Hmm…shall we go inside now?”, she smiled and hold Minho’s arm.
Minho stopped her.
“Why are you doing this?!”, he asked madly.
“Are we going to make a scene here oppa?”, she said.
Minho grabbed her and they went to the parking lot.

“Why are you doing this Krystal?! Tell me!”, Minho asked seriously.
Krystal smirked. “It’s the only way that I can have you everyday.”
“What?! Are you crazy?!”, he said.
“Can’t you see?! I still love you! That’s why I’m doing this!”, she said, crying.
“That doesn’t work to me!”, he said. “And why Soa got involve here if that’s the problem?!”
“It’s because you’re always with her! I’m jealous with her!”, she said loudly.
“Stop doing this Krystal! Don’t involve Soa here!”, he shouted.
“Why?! Because you love her?! She’s a mannequin oppa! Wake up! Even if she became a human, she’s still a mannequin! She’s not a real human!”, she said crying.
“STOP IT!”, he yelled.

*click*, a camera man took a picture with them and he heard all what they were talking about.

Minho and Krystal looked at the camera man.
“YAH!”, Minho glares.
The camera man ran fast.
Minho tried to chased the man but he got disappear that fast.
Krystal wiped her tears and smirked. “I guess he heard everything we talked about.  We‘ll just see tomorrow~ Goodluck~”, and she went inside.
Minho glared at her and very nervous now.

_____________________

UPDATED! ;D
It’s our Spring break this week so I’ll try to update this again, I HOPE.

PLEASE COMMENT AND DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! ;D THANKS!