For The Last Time.

Mannequin

Minho and Soa were already lying down on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

Soa sighed and smiled, facing Minho. "Oppa, I wanna hang out tomorrow with Taemin, Onew, Key, Jonghyun and you tomorrow! Can we?", pretending she's excited so that Minho won't noticed her.
Minho looked at her, "Wae you suddenly wants to go out?", asking curiously.
She shrugged, "I just want to and I miss them!", she smiled happily.
"Eh?? Okay?? Do you want to text them? Ani..call them! here.", as he gave his phone to her. She called one by one of them, Taemin first.

"Taeminnie~ It's me, Soa! Annyeong! Are you busy tomorrow?"
"Oh. Soa-ssi!", she imagined he's happy when he heard her voice. "Annyeong! Ani..wae?"
"I just want to ask if you want to hang out with us?"
"Ohhh..of course! sure! Why not! I'll go!"
"Really Taemin?! Yay! Okay! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight~", as she hung up the phone.

She called Jonghyun next, he's not answering. Until she heard the voicemail said that she needs to leave a message after the tone. *toot*, "Annyeong Jonghyun Oppa! It's me Soa! I just want to ask if you can come tomorrow with us? We're going to have some fun! So I hope you can come! Okay oppa? Or else I will not talk to you anymore.", she giggled. "Goodnight Jonghyun-ssi~". She looked to Minho and said, "I think Jonghyun is already sleeping. He didn't answer but I left a message.", she smiled.

She looked at the phone and thought, Key next. She heard there was a ringback tone, she giggled. Then Key talked suddenly on the phone when the ringtone was done playing.
"Minho-ah? Wae?", he thought she was Minho, she chuckled.
"Ani Key oppa~ It's me Soa. Are you sleeping already?"
"Oh. I was about to..wae?"
"Do you have anything to do tomorrow?"
"I'm off tomorrow, wae? is there a party?"
She chuckled again, "Kind of like that, we're just gonna hang out tomorrow! All of us! Have some fun! Can you come?"
"Really?! Sure! I'm in! What time?"
"uuhh...maybe about 2pm. okay?"
"I see. Okay! See you then! Goodnight Soa~"
"Goodnight too, Key oppa!", she smiled.

Last one, she called Onew. She hoped that he's still awake, she dialed his number and it's ringing...
"Yeo-bo-se-yo?", she chuckled when she heard Onew's voice in a lazy tone. He's probably sleeping already and got wake up by her call.
"Mianhae Onew oppa~ Did I wake you up?"
"Soa-ssi??", he was surprise.
"Deh oppa~ Mianhae for waking you up."
"Ani, gwaenchana. Why'd you call? Is Minho already sleeping?"
"He's still awake. Oh because tomorrow, Minho and I planning to hang out with you guys tomorrow. Can you come?"
"Ahh..I have schedule tomorrow..but what time is it?"
"It's in the afternoon."
"Really? Good thing my schedule is in the morning! Okay, I can come! Is everybody coming?"
"Deh oppa! so go back to sleep oppa~ mianhae again. Goodnight Onew oppa!"
"Okay. Goodnight Soa! I miss you~"
She smiled, "Deh~~ I will miss you too, Onew oppa~", then hung up the phone.

"I will?", Onew and Minho thought.

"What's that?", Minho asked.
"Deh? Oh. It's Onew oppa. I just said I miss him too 'cause you know...it's been a while.", she smiled.
"Okay?", but that's not what Minho was asking.
Soa smiled at Minho, "Let's go to sleep now Minho oppa~"
He nodded, "Goodnight Soa.", and smiled.

~~~~

It's almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon, Onew was not there yet.

"I want ice cream! Soa, do you want to come with me?", Taemin said; holding her hand.
"Oh. okay sure!", Soa said; smiling.
"Yah! Wait for me!", Jonghyun and Key followed.
Minho just seated on the bench, waiting for Onew.

10min. later...

"Oh? Minho-ssi, where's the others?", Onew came.
Minho looked at him, "They went to buy ice cream while waiting for you."
"Oh? really?", Onew looked around, then saw them coming.
"Onew!", Taemin waved.
"You're finally here!", Soa smiled.
"Yeh..mianhae for coming late.", Onew apologized.
"It's okay. Do you want some?", Soa giving her ice cream.
"Yah Soa! I bought that for you!", Taemin pouted.
Onew scratched his head, "I-it's okay. I'm fine."
Soa giggled, "Let's go guys~", Minho said, stood up and walked.
"Oppa! wait!", Soa followed him.

They went in to a park, having a picnic. It was a nice weather to hang out outside.

"Soa cooked these foods.", Minho said.
Soa slapped Minho's arm, "Ani..I choose what to bring food and he let the maids cook it. If only I can go out while I can still be a human, I will surely cook it for you guys!", she pouted. Minho looked at her.
"It's okay Soa! We understand.", Key smiled. "Let's eat now! Ahh~ I'm so hungry~."
They ate and took pictures.

"Soa! Do you want to go to the playground? I'll push you in the swing!", Onew smiled.
"Okay!", she stood up and hold Onew's hand.
"Yah! What's with the hands!", Jonghyun complained.
Onew stick out his tongue to Jonghyun. Jonghyun smirked and shook his head.

"Don't push me hard, I will fall Oppa, okay?", Soa chuckled.
"Neh Soa-ssi~ If you fall, I'll catch you, don't worry.", Onew smiled, then he pushed Soa slightly in the swing.
"Aahh~ I will miss this.", Soa said.
Onew looked at her, "What do you mean?"
"Oh? It's nothing.", Soa smiled.
"You're like saying you will leave..", Onew said, seriously.
"Oppa! Let's go back! They keep looking at us!", Soa changed the subject.
Onew thought something...as he watched Soa going to the guys.

~~~~

It's already 9 o'clock in the evening, Minho and Soa just got home. They went to the park, ate ice cream, played anything they can do in the park. They even played when the sprinklers opened, they all got wet. They watched a movie that popped out in the big white billboard. They had fun, especially Soa. These will be a memories of her.

They both took a shower (not in the same time) and laid down on the bed since they were tired.
Minho sighed.
"Oppa~", Soa said slowly, looking at the ceiling.
"Hm?",
"Did you have fun?"
"Of course I am...by the way, when did you buy the key chains?", Soa gave them a remembrance, a keychain with a picture of them all six.
"Secret.", she giggled.
He smirked. "Tell me."
"Let's just say, it's a remembrance."
"Remembrance?"
She nodded.
"Wae?"
She shrugged, "Just making sure once I leave."
"What do you mean Soa?"
"If one day...I will gone, you'll remember me of that.", she smiled.
"Yah~ What are you saying! You said, you're not leaving us, me, right?"
She nodded, "I'm not."
"Then why are you saying like you're leaving...sooner."
She shrugged. "Oppa, if I'll be gone sooner or later or someday...as a human. What are you going to do?"
Minho looked at her, "Yah~ What are you saying Soa, seriously. Is there something wrong?", he was getting worried.
"What are you going to do?", she ignored what Minho said.
He sighed, "If someday, you left us...of course, I will get hurt."
Soa looked at him. He smiled a little and added, "I'm going to be like a crazy person talking to a mannequin again."
Soa giggled but turned serious, "Oppa...I have two favors..."
"What is it?"
"Can you close your eyes?"
"Wae?"
"Just close your eyes oppa~ Please?"
He followed, closed his eyes, he felt that Soa was moving near at him. He suddenly felt her lips pressing his, he kissed back. Then Soa pulled away...

"Is th-that...your favor?", he stuttered.
She was blushing while nodding. "Second favor...", she said slowly.
"If I go back being a mannequin..."
He was waiting for continuing what she was saying, feeling nervous and hurting because he felt something wrong to Soa and will happen this days.

"Can you do this for me?"
_______________________

I wonder what's the second favor? :] PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Two more chapters to go and I guess what?! It's finally done! HURRAY! :DD or maybe I'll put it in one chapter? o.O oh well, we'll see! ^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! GOMAWO! <333
SILENT READERS, I CAN SEE YOU~~~ :P