Little fight

In love with the mean school kingka

- SORA POV -

,,Sora!" I heard someone call me.

I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them so I could see clearly.

I was surprised to see Sunggyu sitting on my bed observing me.

,,W-what are you doing?!" I asked confused.

,,I didnt want to wake you up. You looked so cute while sleeping." He said smiling.

,,Sora, open the door!" My mum called me.

,,Oh no!" I stood up and hide the things of sunggyu in my wardrobe.

,,You have to hide too!" I whispered to him and pushed him behind the couch.

,,Really?" He looked at me disbelieving. ,,You think your mother wont see me when I'm behind this little couch?"

I thought about another place to hide him. But there wasnt any.

,,Just go under my bed!" I then said.

,,What? No way!" He whined.

,,Go go go! Hurry up!" He hide under my bed and I covered it with a big blanket.

,,Sora what are you doing there?"

I opened the door and hoped my mother wouldnt notice sunggyu.

,,Hey mum, whats up?" I said happily. Maybe a little too happily.

,,What were you doing?" She asked me.

,,Sleeping." I answered fast.

She looked at me with an confused look but didnt ask further.

,,Do you know what time it is?" My mother then asked. ,,Its already 10am!" She yelled angry.

I didnt understood her problem. Its weekend so-

,,Oh no today is monday!" I realized that I had to go to school today.

,,Why didnt you wake me up earlier!?" I asked her mad.

,,I tried sweety. But your door was locked." My mother answered mad as well.

I sighed. ,,Fine, now go. I have to hurry up and change to my uniform." I told her and closed the door again.

Then I pulled sunggyu out.

,,Lets go we are already late!" I said in panic.

,,Late for what?" Sunggyu asked not understanding.

,,For school! Today is monday and its already 10-" I was interrupted by him kissing me.

,,Sora, you know that our classmates are still in the forest right? Our teacher isnt at school, our classmates arent at school, so we dont have to go either."

I looked at him and remembered that we left the forest earlier because of this happenings.

I sat down relieved.

,,Thank god, I thought I would get detention."

I sighed in relieve.

,,So what are we going to do today?" Sunggyu then asked me.

,,What do you mean?"

,,Well, if you date someone you usually go out, dont you? so where do you wanna go?"

I thought a while about it, but my thoughts were interrupted by my calling phone.

,,hello?"

,,Sora~ how are you?" I heard myungsoo's voice.

,,Oh oppa, i'm fine. How about you?"

,,Good good. Do you wanna go out with me today? I found a nice restaurant."

,,Oh but, its monday. Isnt it weird to go to a restaurant without any reason?" I said.

,,Why? My reason is you. I want to spent a lot of time with you." He answered and I could tell he was smiling.

,,I'll come to you later and we can go together. Alright? See you!" Without listening to an answer he hung up.

Sunggyu looked at me confused. He seemed to be a little angry.

,,I wanted to go out with you! Why are you going out with him now?" He asked disappointed.

,,I-im sorry. But Im still dating him."

,,But youre dating me too! Furthermore you love me and not him ..." He pouted.

,,Of course I love you. But ... aish sunggyu dont act like that. Youre like a little child." I said getting angry at him.

I mean I was dating two guys. One of them was the one I love, and the other one was the one im going to marry.

It was hard for me too. And he kept complaining.

He sighed. ,,Fine, go out with him. I dont need you anyway. I'll just go out with my friends." sunggyu said and left my room through the window.

,,Yah!" I run to the window trying to stop him, but he didnt listen. ,,YAH!!" Without reaction he was gone.

,,I cant believe this. He doesnt need me? Okay, kim sunggyu, i dont need you too!" I said to myself, letting out my anger while hitting my pillow.

,,He turned to a jerk again." I pouted.

I tried to forget it and got ready for my date with myungsoo.

In the evening he picked me up and brought me to a little restaurant.

It was very beautiful and comfortable.

We sat down and looked at the menu.

,,Wow, everything sounds delicious." I said reading names of the dishes.

,,You can eat everything you want. I'll pay." Myungsoo said happy.

,,Are you sure?" I asked unsure and he nodded.

,,Okay." I said smiling happily and scanning the menu again.

,,Hmm what should I take?" I said to myself.

Suddenly I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around the room and noticed five guys sitting on a table in front of me.

They all were wearing black caps and sunglassed.

When I took a closer look I recognized all of them.

*S-Sunggyu!? What is he doing here?!*