Spying fail

In love with the mean school kingka

- SUNGGYU POV -

After I left Soras house I felt a little guilty.

,,Maybe I was too hard to her ..." I stopped and was about to turn around.

,,But she is going to a date with myungsoo. Of course I'm mad!" My guilty feeling disappeared and I went to Woohyuns house.

,,Sunggyu, what are you doing here?" He asked surprised to see me.

,,Why? Should I go again?" I said joking and he laughed.

,,Im glad you came. The others are here too." Wooyhun then said.

,,You mean Myungsoo is here too?" I asked getting a little angry just by thinking of him.

,,Myungsoo? No he is going out with his fiance today. Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya are here."

,,Oh I see." I nodded. ,,Thats good."

I entered and went straight to woohyuns room where the others were sitting playing around.

,,Sunggyu!" ,,Hyung!" ,,Leadergyu!" All three yelled and greeted me.

,,Hey guys." I said giving a little smile.

,,Its nice were all together like that again, isnt it?" Sungjong said.

,,Yeah its just sad sungyeol isnt here. Seems like he doesnt feel that well today." Dongwoo said.

,,How about visiting him since we are together?" Hoya suggested.

,,I have a better idea!" I said. ,,How about going out and eat something? I know an awesome restaurant."

,,You want to go out with us?" Woohyun looked confused at me. ,,Why? Did something special happen to you?"

,,No no. I just feel like eating with you today." I said smiling innocently.

,,Alright! But you pay, right?" Hoya said.

I sighed. ,,Sure. I pay." Everybody cheered.

,,Lets go!" Dongwoo yelled happily and was about to go.

,,Wait! There is ... um in this place you need ..." I thought to think about a way for us to go there secretly without sora noticing us.

,,There is a dress code! You need to wear a black hat or a cap and sunglases!" I said satisfied with my lie.

,,There is a dress code like that?" They looked at me unbelieving.

I just nodded and hoped they would believe me.

They didnt ask any further and just nodded still a little confused.

,,Okay, lets go! Im starving." I said grinning and pulled them with me.

When we arrived there everyone looked at us weirdly. Probably, because we were looking stupid with our costume.

,,Sunggyu hyung, didnt you say here is a dress code?" Sungjong asked me slowly.

,,There is. I dont know why the other people here dont wear hats." I said lying. Of course it was a really stupid lie.

,,Yah hyung, you cant lie to us. Really, we knew something is up. There isnt any dress code here right?" Woohyun said a little angry.

,,No there isnt..." I silently said giving up.

,,Then what are we doing here looking like some stalker?" Hoya asked me.

,,Well actually ..." I couldnt tell them i wanted to spy on sora. They couldnt ever know about my feelings for her.

They would judge me because i love the fiance of my friend.

,,Actually ..." I didnt know what to say. There wasnt any lie which could help me in my head.

,,Is it important why were looking like that? There doesnt have to be a reason. We should just do what sunggyu wants. I mean he is paying for us, isnt he?" Sungjong said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed in relieve and gave him a gaze saying "thank you". Sungjong just smiled back to me.

The other looked at us confused but then sighed.

,,Fine lets go eat something." Dongwoo said being happy as always.

Luckily they didnt bother me again with any questions.

When we entered I looked around to find sora and myungsoo. Soon I found them and sat down on a table were I could see them perfectly.

Stupid how I was, I didnt consider that they would see me perfectly too.

I just noticed when I stared at her, that she was actually staring back. I felt really awkward so I turned away, hoping she would just look away too.

Suddenly she stood up and said something to myungsoo smiling. Then she left. 

I was confused. Why would she suddenly leave? Did she notice me?

Then suddenly I got a message on my phone. It was from sora saying "come out". I stared at my phone for a while.

,,Damn, she noticed." I whispered to myself. I sighed and prepared myself to be scolded.

,,Hey guys, you enjoy your meal. I forgot that I have something to do." I said to the others. ,,Here, I'll pay the bill." I gave them and left before they could ask me any questions.

When I was outside I took my hat and the sunglases off. She knew anyway, so I didnt have to hide myself anymore.

 

- SORA POV -

I was really furious at sunggyu. Why did he follow me? Doesnt he trust me?

I waited for him outside going up and down. When he finaly came out I called him over.

The others couldt know about this, so I went a little further away from the restaurant.

,,Yah kim sunggyu!" I yelled at him when he stayed in front of me.

,,I love you sora~" He said cutely, probably trying to make me feel less mad at him.

I looked at him in disbelieve. ,,You cant be serious!" I yelled again.

,,No, I am serious. I do love you." He said still smiling. ,YAH! I yelled even louder and his smile disappeared.

,,Do you know how stupid I feel right now? You didnt just ruin my date with myungsoo, you didnt trust me too! Im so mad right now!" 

He was just looking at me without saying anything.

,,How could you be so childish? I mean, I already told you I would love you. So why dont you trust me even a little bit?"

I scolded him but he didnt talk back at me. I thought that was weird, because he usually would talk back immediately.

,,Yah, you dont even want to apologize?" I laughed mad. ,,You did say you dont need me, didnt you? Then why are you following me? Why are you spying on me like a freaking stalker?" My voice was raising again. 

I looked straight in his eyes, but couldt see any guiltyness.

,,Fine dont talk with me. I hope you will leave now because myungsoo oppa is still waiting for me in there." I said and was about to pass him.

He grabbed me and hugged me. He pressed my body on his, still without saying a word.

,,S-sunggyu...." I said surprised and touched.

,,Sora, I want you to be only my girl." He silently said in my ear while pressing me even harder at him.

,,I want you for myself. Dont go to myungsoo. Stay with me please."

My eyes widdened. How could I not go to myungsoo when he was waiting for me? 

I pushed sunggyu gently away and looked in his eyes. 

,,Sunggyu, I am only yours." I said and smiled. He smiled back, but his smile disappeared when he looked behind me.

I turned around. ,,M-myungsoo oppa ...." I whispered looking at the shocked face of myungsoo.

,,What is going on here?" He said confused and obviously sad.