Confusion

In love with the mean school kingka

- SORA POV -

 

I entered my house with Hyosung behind me.

,,Welcome back-Oh you brought a friend with you?" My mother greeted us.

,,Hello, my name is Jeon Hyosung." Hyosung bowed to my mother.

,,Its nice to meet you." My mother said smiling.

,,She is going to sleep over." I told my mother and then went in my room together with Hyosung.

,,I hope you dont mind sleeping in the same room with me." I said while sitting down on my chair.

She shook her head and sat down on my bed.

,,So this is your room?" She asked and looked around.

,,Yeah." I answered.

,,Hmm ... Mine is a lot bigger." She told me.

,,I have a room where all my clothes are. Even that room is bigger than yours." She said while looking at me.

,, And your room isn't really pretty or girly like ... are you even a girl?"

I didn't know how to answer that.

I thought it was really untactfull of her to say things like that to me after i had been so nice to her.

,,Do you want something to drink?" I changed the topic and stood up from my chair.

She nodded. ,,Please."

,,Okay, wait here." I said and went to the kitchen.

When I returned to my room with some snacks and tea Hyosung was already looking through my stuff.

,,Yah!" I yelled while placing everything on the table and running to her.

I closed the door of my wardrobe.

,,You cant just look at my clothes like this." I say a little angry, because I hate it when people touch my stuff without my approval.

,,Why? There isn't anything special anyway." She said trying to defend herself.

I sighed.

,,Hyosung look, if you want to be treated nice, you have to treat others nice as well." I said and look at her.

,,I mean, you wouldn't like if I would look through your stuff too right?" I asked her and she nodded.

,,Okay okay, I wont say or do anything wrong anymore." She said giving up.

Then we both sit on the ground and start to eat the snacks.

,,This cake is really nice. Where did you bought it?" Hyosung asked after tasting the cake I brought.

,,My mother made it." I said proud and sip on my tea.

,,Really!?" Hyosung asked surprised.

,,Wow ... Its my first time eating something selfmade ..." She said and looked at the cake.

,,Is that so?" I asked and started to pity her.

,,Anyway, do you like music?" I asked her trying to start a conversation.

She looked at me with the are-you-kidding-me-look.

,,Why?" I asked a little confused.

,,Didn't you saw my performance at the school festival? I am one of the best singers in woolim high." She said with an arrogant tone.

,,Oh right ... I forgot." I laughed and rubbed the back of my head awkwardly.

,,By the way ... are you really dating L?" She suddenly asked me.

,,L?" I thought a while and then remembered it was Myungsoo's nickname.

,,Oh yeah." I said slently.

She looked a little disappointed.

,,Do you date someone too?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

,,How come someone like you is dating someone like L?" She asked confused.

,,I dont know ... Its probably just because of our parents ..." I said a little sad.

Of course Myungsoo and me wouldnt ever date, if our parents wouldnt want us to marry.

,,Because of your parents? Do you mean its arranged?" She asked.

I nodded.

,,Then ... do you love him?"  This question was really hard for me to answer.

Of course I really liked him. He was always nice to me and he was probably the only friend I had.

But I dont think my feeling for him were love.

More I felt like he was my older brother, who is protecting me.

,,I like him." I answer looking on the ground.

,,I see. He probably doesn't love you either, right? Thats good then." She said and started to smile.

,,But that doesnt matter. We have no other choice but to marry." I told her.

Her smile disappeared and she looked on the ground.

,,Do ... do you love him?" I asked her a little careful.

,,Huh?" She looked surprised at me. ,,N-No." She then said and stood up.

,,W-where is the bathroom? I want to change my clothes and go to bed." She said, her face was a little red.

So she does like him ...

After we both changed we went to bed.

I told her she could sleep on my bed while I would sleep on a futon beside my bed.

When I was about to fall asleep I suddenly heard Hyosung something whisper.

,,Thank you."

I smiled to myself.

 

The next day

When I woke up Hyosung was already awake.

She was sitting on my bed playing with her phone, already wearing the school uniform.

,,Youre already awake?" I asked her rubbing my eyes.

,,Yeah Im waiting for you to wake up since two hours." She said still looking at her phone.

,,Oh really?" I asked her shocked. ,,When did you wake up?"

,,seven." She answered calm.

I nodded my head and after a while my eyes grew  bigger.

,,Seven!? You waited two hours. Then ... its already 9 !?"

She nodded.

,,Yeah, you should hurry up."

,,Why didnt you wake me up!?" I asked her angry while changing my clothes.

,,I thought it would be better to let you sleep." She said without looking at me.

When I was ready I grabbed her arm and run out of the house.

,,Yah, slow down!" She yelled.

,,No! We are already too late!" I said angry and run even faster.

Ignoring her complaining I run and soon we arrived the school.

When we entered the class I bowed to my teacher.

,,I'm sorry, we are to late." I said regretfull.

When I looked up at my teacher he was looking slightly angry.

,,Park Sora, its already your second time being late in my class." My teacher started nagging.

,,Im sorry, im late too." Hyosung bowed.

My teacher looked at her and his gaze calmed down.

,,No problem hyosung, since its the first time for you." He smiled at her and she went to her seat.

I was about to go too, when my teacher spoke.

,,If you come late again you will have to go to detention." He said threatened.

I bowed again and sat down.

And there he was.

Sunggyu was sitting right beside me.

While taking all my books out I noticed him looking at me.

I faced him and tried to smile.

But it didn't work.

His words were still hurting.

After we looked at each other a while he looked away.

I sighed and tried to concentrate on the lesson.

In then brake, when I was about to leave the class to go to canteen, someone grabbed me and pulled me with him.

I just saw his back. But I could still recognize him.

,,S-sunggyu, what are you doing?" I asked him silent.

He didnt answer, so I thought he maybe didnt heard me.

I was about to repeat it when I realized we were standing in the school garden.

,,S-sunggyu-"

,,I hate you." He suddenly said while looking straight in my eyes.

Me eyes grew bigger.

,,I really hate you." He repeated, this time a little louder.

Suddenly I felt tears running down my face.

I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by him.

He kissed me.

I looked shocked at him, whose eyes were closed, and didn't know what to do.

I really wanted to close my eyes and kiss him back.

But this just wasn't right.

So I pushed him away from me and slaped him in the face.

Being confused and shocked, I cried even harder.

He looked very surprised himself while he touched the place I slaped with his hand.

He slowly looked up to me and I could see a sad smile on his lips.

,,Jerk!" I yelled and run away.

I wanted to run out of the school but instead I run against someone.

,,Sorry." I bowed, hiding my tears, and wanted to go on.

But he stopped me.

,,Sora, are you okay? Why are you crying?" I looked up to see Myungsoo's worried face.

I couldn't but to cry even more and hugged him.

He hugged me back and strocke my head.

,,Shh, everything is okay now." He said with a calm voice still hugging me.

 

 

- SUNGGYU POV -

 

The next morning my alarm clock woke me up and I hardly stood up.

I couldnt sleep all night, because I thought about my mother ... and Sora.

I still remembered her red and puffy eyes when she run against me.

She was crying because of me.

I was regretting everything I said to her and wanted to apologize.

But I knew my ego was too big to say directly sorry to her.

I thought all night about her.

Even when I was on my way to school I sometimes turned around, to see if she is there.

Somehow I wanted to see her.

I wanted to hear her soft voice again.

And the most I wanted to hug her again, like I did while she was comforting me.

When I was in the class she was still not there.

Hyosung wasn't there too.

Are they still together?

In the second period suddenly someone came in the class.

It was Sora, behind her was Hyosung.

I still dont get why they are together ...

She apologized by the teacher but he was still nagging.

But when Hyosung apologized he didn't say anything.

,,Thats unfair." I whispered to myself.

Then sora came to her seat and sat down.

I couldn't but look at her.

After a while she looked at me too.

Her eyes were looking kinda sad.

I was feeling really bad, thought I didn't understood why I even cared about her that much.

Looking into her eyes I suddenly felt a pang in my heart.

Dont tell me -

I looked away but my heart was still beating like crazy.

Dont tell me I fell in love with that girl ...

I thought about her being Myungsoo's fiance and everything.

She probably hates me, because Im always such a jerk towards her.

As soon as the brake started I searched for her.

She was about to leave the class, but I was faster and grabbed her arm.

I pulled her with me.

I dont know why I did that nor did I know what I wanted to do.

I heard her asking me what Im doing, but ignored her question.

After a while I stopped walking.

We were in the school garden.

My heart was beating even faster because of the skinship before.

I turned around to look at her.

Her beautiful eyes looked at me in confusion.

I wanted to say something nice, but as always I couldn't say anything to her.

Why was it so hard for me to say something nice to her?

Suddenly I heard myself saying:,,I hate you."

Oh no, did I just said that!?

I saw tears roling down her face.

I really hate you. Because of you im turning into a jerk ... im so confused about my feelings.

,,I really hate you." I repeated a little louder looking at her crying face.

I hate you, because I always cause you to cry.

She was about to say something when I leaned closer to her face and kissed her.

I closed my eyes held her cheeks with my hands.

Suddenly she pushed me away and slapped me.

W-what did I just do!?

I was confused myself and looked slowly at her.

,,Jerk!" She yelled angry and cried even more.

Then she run away.

I wanted to hold her, but my hands didn't move.

,,Aish!" I ruffled angry through my hair.

,,Whats wrong with me!?" I asked myseld and kicked a little stone away.

I returned and left the garden and saw sora crying in myungsoo's arms.

,,Sunggyu, you just kissed the fiance of your friend." I said nagging to myself.

Seeing her like that was really painfull for me too.

But it was even more painfull to see her in the arms of another boy.

,,So I really fell in love with this crazy stalker girl?" I asked myself sighing and turned around.

,,Hyung, what did you just say?"

,,S-sungjong-?