rescue of the hamster

In love with the mean school kingka

- SUNGGYU POV -

,,I'll do anything. Just let her go." I said. I was frustrated.

I didn't know what to do anymore. Even if I would die, I wanted sora to be save.

,,Fine. Just come with us, and we'll let her free." One of them said smirking.

,,Fine." I answered.

They pushed sora to the side and approached me.

They grabed me and pulled me together with them.

 

- SORA  POV -

,,Sora, wake up."

,,What happened to her?"

,,I don't know."

,,Hey Sora !"

I slowly opened my eyes. It took some time until i could see properly.

,,Thank god, seems like she is okay." I heard a girl say.

,,Hyosung?" I whispered.

I looked around me. My teacher, Hyosung, Myungsoo and some other student were surrounding me.

,,What happened?" I asked while sitting up.

,,Tell you us. I suddenly found you lying here on the ground." Myungsoo said worried.

I tried to remember what happened. But it was really hard, cause I had a bad headache.

I looked around me and recognized the location.

,,Sunggyu!" I suddenly yelled while standing up.

,,Where is he? Is he okay? They didn't get them, did they?" I run around searching for him when Hyosung held my arm.

,,Sunggyu? Why are you asking for him?" She asked.

,,He- he- the two man wanted to ...." Finaly I remembered everything and slowly tears started to roll down my cheeks.

,,Hey sora, calm down. What happened with sunggyu?" Hyosung asked me again my head to comfort me.

,,By the way, where is sunggyu? Did anybody see him?" Our teacher asked.

Everybody shook their head.

,,I shared the tent with him. But when I woke up he wasn't there." Some guy said.

,,What? But where-" Our teacher said when I interrupted her.

,,He is in danger! We have to call the police!"

,,What? Why?"

,,Yesterday, in the night ... there were two men searching for him. They wanted to kill him!"

,,Wha- thats not possible. That must have been a dream." The teacher said unbelieving.

,,No its true!"

,,I will search for him, in case he got lost in the forest. You should rest a while." My teacher said and left.

,,Rest? How should I rest when sunggyu is maybe dying right now !?" I was furious because our teacher didn't believe me.

She didn't understand the situation.

I didn't care. I had to find sunggyu and help him.

I thought about where he could be.

,,His father!" I yelled and run in my tent.

I changed my clothes and went in the bus.

,,You have to drive me back to school!" I yelled at the driver.

,,Sorry young lady, but I can't do that." He answered.

,,But you have to!" I protested.

,,Sora, what are you trying to do?" I heard myungsoo ask me.

I turned around. ,,Myungsoo oppa ..." I looked sadly at him.

,,Is it really true what you said earlier? About sunggyu being killed?"

,,Well the two men wanted to take him with them."

,,And where did they go?"

,,To his father." I said knowing, myungsoo was one of the few people who knew who sunggyus father was.

,,His f-father?" Myungsoo was shocked.

I just nodded. ,,Okay wait a moment." He said taking out his phone.

He called somebody and some minutes after that he grabbed me hand and pulled me with him.

,,Where are we going?" I asked confused.

,,Helping sunggyu." He answered.

We went a little through the forest when I noticed a car standing there.

,,What is-" I tried to ask.

,,Its mine. Come on. I will drive you." He said smiling at me.

I smiled back and followed him in the car.

After we finaly reached the school we run together to the office of sunggyus father.

But as we expected, nobody was there.

,,Where else could they be?" Myungsoo asked. ,,Maybe we should call the police first?" He then said.

I didn't really listen to him, because I thought of another place he could be.

,,His house!" I then said and run out of the school without waiting for myungsoo.

,,Yah wait!" I heard him calling after me but still didn't slow down.

I run to sunggyus house.

And there were really some black big vans standing in front of his house.

Without thinking I entered.

It was dark. I couldn't see anything.

,,S-Sunggyu?" I said quietly, scared the men in black would hear me.

Suddenly the light and the door was closed.

I startled and turned around.

There he was. Sunggyus father.

,,Are you looking for someone?" He asked smiling.

I was scared to say something that moment.

But after taking a deep breathe I answered. ,,Where is sunggyu?" I asked him.

,,Sunggyu? Why? What do you want from him?" His father asked trying to sound innocent.

,,Where is he?" I repeated a little louder this time.

,,He is upstairs." Sunggyus father said.

I didn't know if I could believe him. But it was a try worth.

I run upstairs in sunggyus room and saw him sitting on the bed.

,,Sora! What are you doing here?" He asked surprised to see me.

,,Let's go!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me.

But he won't move.

,,Whats wrong with you? We have to run away!" I yelled trying to hold back my tears.

,,I found the box!" I heard someone yell. I turned to the direction of the voice.

There was a man with a little box in his hands.

Then the father came upstairs taking the box away.

,,Finaly I found it! This bitc* always hide it from me." He said grinning.

,,What is in this box?" I asked sunggyu.

,,I don't know." He said.

,,You don't know?" His father repeated. ,,As if, of course you know! Im sure your mother told you about this."

,,I have no idea what is inside this box. And I don't even want to know." Sunggyu said.

,,Fine, well son, honestly this was the only reason I needed you. You was the only one who knew where this box is."

His father said approaching us two.

,,I didn't plan to eliminate the two of you, but it will be safer that way. Tell your mother some nice words from me when you meet her again." His father laughed and left the room together with his men.

We heard how the door was locked.

,,What is he trying to do?" Sunggyu asked himself.

Suddenly we could see smoke coming in the room from under the door.

,,What the-? Is he trying to burn the house down?" Sunggyu asked angry.

,,The house? Who cared about the house? He is going to burn US down!!!" I yelled scared.

,,What should we do?! Im too young to die!" I yelled.

We couldn't even jump out of the window, because sunggyus father already closed them so we wont be able to open them again.

,,Hey calm down. Everything will be fine." Sunggyu said holding my cheeks.

,,But-"

,,No but. And now just wait a little. Im sorry someone will come and help us." He said hugging me.

Just wait a little? Well I had no other choice but to wait since I couldn leave the room anyway.

There was more and more smoke until it was really hard to breathe.

But fortunately someone came to rescue us.

Some firefighter arrived and helped us coming out of the house.

Outside myungsoo already waited for us.

He run to me and hugged me relieved.

,,Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He looked at me to comfirm nothing happened to me.

I nodded and smiled. ,,Im okay, thanks to you oppa."

,,Thanks myungsoo." Sunggyu said smiling awkwardly.

,,No problem hyung ..."

Then some policemen came to us.

,,We catched Mr Kim and his helper. Dont worry. They will go to the prison for a looong time." He said.

Then another policemen came with the box.

,,This is yours, isn't it?" He gave it to sunggyu.

,,What is in that box?" Myungsoo asked.

,,Yeah open it!" I said just as curious as myungsoo.

,,But im kinda scared. I mean my father wanted to kill me because of the thing inside." Sunggyu said unsure.

,,Maybe its something important? This box is from your mother right?" I said.

Sunggyu then nodded. ,,Maybe youre right ... I'll open it."

He slowly opened the door and our mouth and eyes opened when we saw what was inside...

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys! Sorry, I know I didn't update for a really long time.

I just was really really busy with school TT TT

And sometimes I just wasn't in the mood to write anything ^^

Anyway, starting today I'll update more often again.

The next chapter will probably come tomorrow.

So look forward to it ^-^

btw did you hear about infinites world tour?

I so hope its true and they will come to my country!!! >_<