Bad or good news?

In love with the mean school kingka

- SORA POV -

After this Kingka jerk kicked me out I went home.

I opened the door and was greeted by my father and another unfamiliar men.

,,Oh here is she. We just talked about you Sora." Your father said happily while approaching you.

He hugged you and you tried to hide your confusion.

*Shouldn't he be at work now?*

,,Sora, this is Mr.Kim. He is my new boss."

I immediately bowed and greeted him politely.

,,My name is Park Sora. I'm pleased to meet you."

He laughed and he shook my hands and then sat down on our sofa.

My father sat beside him and pointed to the seat in front of them.

,,We have some good news for you." My father said still grinning like he won something.

I nodded and waited for the "good news".

,,Actually, Mr. Kim and I are childhood friends. But we didn't had contact since 10 years. Fortunately we found each other again."

My father smiled while telling me about his friendsship and I smiled too, because I didn't saw him that happy for a long time.

,,I'm happy, that you found your Childhood friend again." I said smiling.

,,Yeah ... But this wasn't the thing I wanted to tell you." My father continued.

,,Maybe you should tell her?" He said to Mr.Kim.

,,Sure. You know Sora, I have a son in your age. He is a really nice boy." Mr.Kim said, but I didn't understand why he would tell my about his son.

,,As your father said, we know each other since we are childs. And after we two married, we made a promise."

I still didn't get what they were talking about.

But I was getting more and more curious.

,,So, what was this promise about?" I asked.

,,We said, that our children would marry each other. And since he got you, a daughter, and I got a son, we want to keep this promise."

My eyes widdened.

,,You want me to marry !?" I asked shocked.

My father nodded and still smiled.

,,I know you must be surprised. But we have to keep this promise. And his son is a really great guy. By the way he is on the same school as you." My father explained.

,,But I don't even know him. Aren't I supposed to marry someone I love?"

,,Sora, it's already decided." My father answered. ,,I'm sure you'll love him sooner or later."

I sighed.

*How can I marry someone I don't even know !?*

,,I already told my son about this too. And he agreed." Mr.Kim said.

,,You said he is on my school? What is his name?" I asked them.

,,Kim Myungsoo." My father answered.

*Kim Myungsoo? I never heard this name before.*

After my father and Mr.Kim talked a little more about the marriage they left.

I was alone in the house and just sat on the couch.

I couldn't say or do anything, since I was too shocked.

,,I'm engaged with some random boy, I don't even know." I ruffled through my hair and sighed.

The next day when I was sitting in my class I thought about my engagement.

*How can I find this boy on this school? I don't know anyone I can ask about him.*

,,Who is this Kim Myungsoo?" I whisper-asked myself.

,,Kim Myungsoo?" I heard someone ask me and turned to face him.

 

- SUNGGYU POV -

While I looked bored out of the window I heard Sora say something.

,,Who is this Kim Myungsoo?" I heard her obviously talking with herself.

,,Kim Myungsoo?" I asked her to confirm that I heard right.

She looked at me and nodded.

,,Do you know him?" She asked me.

*Of course I know him. *

,,You know him too." I answered her.

,,What? Who is it?" She asked me curious.

I just smirked and ignored her question by looking out of the window again.

,,Yah, don't ignore me!" She yelled and everybody in the class stared at her.

Her face was getting red and she apologized.

I tried to hold my laughter in.

*She is so stupid.*

In the break I went to the canteen to meet my friends.

Normaly I would go to the school garden in the breaks, but since this girl comes there everytime, i didn't want to go there anymore.

I saw them sitting together on a table in the middle of the canteen and sat beside them.

They all teased L, who was hitting his head against the table numerous times.

,,Whats wrong?" I asked them confused.

,,Nothing. My father just ruined my live, that's all." L answered in a sarcastic tone.

,,Why? What did he do?"

,,His father engaged him with a girl." Dongwoo said and grinned like an idiot.

,,What? With who !?" I asked shocked.

,,I don't know!" L yelled mad.

,,I never heard of this girl before! I don't even know her name! I know NOTHING about her!"

I looked at him a little surprised by his explosion.

,,Hmm, I see. So your father didn't tell you anything about her?"

,,He told me she is on the same school as me."

,,But, did you just agree to this marriage?" I asked and raise one eyebrow.

He sighed.

,,I didn't have a choice. If I want to inherit the company of my father, I have to marry this girl."

He hit his head again on the table.

I layed my hand on his shoulder.

,,I feel sorry for you, dude." I said and then stand up.

,,Anyway, I'm leaving now. I'm a little tired." They nodded and I left them.

In the end I was again in the school garden.

I just had to sleep there, since it was the most peaceful place here.

When I was about to lay down I feld a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see my "father".

As soon as I saw him I pushed his hand of me and stepped back.

,,What?" I asked without looking at him.

,,Sunggyu, I know this isn't the right place to talk about it, but I have to. I want you to move in my house. I mean, this hovel you're living in is just crap."

I laughed as what he said.

,,Crap? Do you know what really crap is? You! Do you think you can buy my love? Do you think you can make me happy with your money? What's wrong with you?" I shouted at him.

He just looked at me without doing any facial expressions, what made me even more mad.

,,Sunggyu please. I-"

,,No! I don't want to hear anything from you! You away!" I stopped him.

,,You are the worst father ever."

SLAP

I held my cheek and looked up at the men, who just slapped me.

,,How dare you talk like that with your father!?"

I grinned bitterly.

,,Yeah right, My father ..." After I said that he left and I fell to the ground.

Sitting there I couldn't control my feelings anymore.

I silently cried.

 

- SORA POV -

In the brake I decided to go to the school garden again.

But before that I bought me something to drink in the canteen.

After I got my drink I turned around to go but run against someone.

This someone was showered with my drink and I opened my mouth in shock.

,,I-I'm so sorry." I said and tried to wipe it away.

But my hand was slapped away.

,,How dare you touch me!" She yelled.

,,I-I'm really sorry." I apologized again.

,,Do you think a sorry will make my unifrom clean? Do you know how expensive this was?"

,,I-" Before I could say anything she spilled water in my face.

,,Looser." She said and passed me by.

I wiped the water from my face and looked down my uniform, which was totaly wet.

I sighed and screamed innerly.

Then I left the school and went to the school garden.

,,Aish! Now I don't have anything to drink, no money left and my uniform is all wet. Really this girl is so-"

I talked with myself but stopped when I heard someone yell.

I hide myself behind a tree and saw two people arguing with eacht other.

*Isn't that Sunggyu?*

,,Sunggyu please. I-"

,,No I don't ant to hear anything from you! Go away! You are the worst father ever!"

SLAP

My eyes widden shocked by what I just saw.

*Should I run out and help him?*

,,How dare you talk lik that with your father!?"

*HIS FATHER!?*

,,Yeah right, my father ..."

The men left and Sunggyu collapsed on the ground.

*He is crying. Again ...*

I slowely approached him and sat beside him.

I layed my hand on his shoulder but he pushed it away.

,,I said you should-" He yelled but stopped when he saw me.

He laughed.

,,You again. What do you want!?" He asked me angry.

,,I ... sorry I heard your conversation and thought you would need someone to cheer you up." I said and smiled at him.

,,Cheer me up? I don't need anyone to cheer me up. And above all not you! Just let me alone! Your're really annoying!"

I stared at him shocked and my eyes started to tear up.

I don't know why this words hurt me that much.

But I couldn't say anything else.

I gave him a small smile.

,,S-sorry. I just wanted to help." With that I left.