Round 1

In love with the mean school kingka

- SORA POV -

,,Is everyone ready?" My teacher asked while looking on everyone.

,,Then let's go in the bus one by one." She said and counted everybody who entered the bus.

This day we were going to have a class trip.

We were going to a forest, so we could learn more about the nature.

The trip would take one week.

One week I would see sunggyu everyday, every hour, every minute.

In the bus I was sitting beside Hyosung.

,,I'm really excited!" I said happily.

It was true. I was really excited. But not because of the trip, but because of the fact that I will be with sunggyu all day.

,,Why are you excited? I hate the forest. It's cold and everywhere are cockroaches!" She said with a disgused expression.

After talking a little more, while waiting until everyone entered the bus, we finaly begun to drive.

I was sitting on the window, so I was looking out of it without saying anything.

First I listened what Hyosung was telling me.

But after a while I just ignored her talking and thought about the trip.

,,Are you ready to have some fun?" I hear someone ask me.

I turn around and see Sunggyu sitting behind me.

He was together with all the other infinite members, including myungsoo.

,,Why are they here?" I asked myself, loud enough for him to hear.

,,They were allowed to join our trip. Why? You don't like them?"

,,N-No! I just ..." I was feeling a little unconfortable, because myungsoo and sunggyu were both sitting beside me.

When I looked over to myungsoo he just smiled at me.

I smiled back, but it wasn't a sincerely smile. I knew it was wrong for me to date sunggyu, even thought I was going to marry myungsoo.

I sighed and looked our of the window again.

I tried to concentrate on my thoughts, but was interrupted by sunggyu.

He always whispered something in my ear or my head.

He even tried to give me a kiss.

The others were already observing us, so when he tried to kiss me I slapped him.

I didn't want to really slap him. But I accidentaly did.

The others started to laugh. Even Myungsoo.

And sunggyu just looked at me surprised and shocked on the same time.

He pouted and looked away.

I was really sorry, but I couldn't do anything.

I just looked out of the window again. Suddenly I felt the urge to laugh.

I managed not to laugh, but was grinning like an idiot.

*His face after I slapped him ... this confused look ...*

I couldn't help but laugh. I was laughing out loud.

Even thought everyone was staring at me, I didn't care.

After some hours the bus finaly reached the forest.

We started to look around for a place where our tents could stay.

,,We have 6 tents. But since we don't have the same amount of girls and boys, there will be one boy and girl sharing the tent."

The boys were happy after hearing that, while the girls were shocked.

,,Of course I will sleep in their tent too. So they won't do anything wrong." The teacher said, what caused the boys to pout.

,,Well I will chose two of you, whom I trust the most." She looked at each of us and stopped in front of me.

,,You, sora and ... sunggyu." She said and started to write down something in a little notebook.

,,WHAT!" NO!" I said and heard someone say the same thing.

I looked to this someone, and saw myungsoo.

He was just as shocked as me.

,,Can't I go instead of sunggyu? I mean sunggyu and sora are strangers. While I and her are already a couple!" He said protesting.

,,Well that's just one reason more for sora to share the tent with sunggyu. If you are already a couple there is a higher risc for you two to do some forbidden things."

After hearing that myungsoo and me blushed crazily.

We built the tents up and searched for some berries in the forest. While doing so the teacher told us about which ones were dangerous and which we could eat.

In the evening we did a campfire. Everyone was sitting around it.  I was sitting beside hyosung. We were talking about the day and some other stuff.

Suddenly our teacher started to talk. ,,How about we sing some songs?" She asked while holding an accoustic guitar.

I noticed myungsoo looking at me. He smiled and took the guitar from our teacher. He then started to play.

I listened to the soft sound of the guitar when he suddenly started to sing. (In the summer)

,,Wow I didn't know he can sing like that." I whispered to myself.

We all listened to myungsoo but suddenly there appeared another voice.

I recognized it immediately. He looked at me grinning and winked at me.

,,Sunggyu ...?"

He started to sing along with myungsoo. First they harmonized pretty well.

But after some time it didn't sound like a song anymore, but like a battle.

It seemed like they wanted to sing better than the other one does.

When they finished the others stared at them. No one knew how they should react.

I slowly started to clap and the others followed me.

I noticed how myungsoo and sunggyu exchanged glares.

,,There is something up between them ...."