10 - Han Gang (Han River)

Like Scattered Pieces of a Puzzle

 

“I’m kidnapping you.” He smirked. It echoed through  my head.

I grabbed between his right leg with my hand, just above the knees where his lower thighs were, and squeezed it, causing him to jerk and let out the most girlish shriek. 

I stifled my laugh, trying to hold in the laughter from the shriek. He seemed a little embarrassed as I saw his cheeks turn slightly pink. I couldn’t hold it in as I started laughing.

“Oh my god, that was the most girliest shriek I’ve heard-“ I just kept laughing and he tried to put his hand over my mouth. “ You are so hilarious” I exclaimed as I continued laughing.

“That was so not fair.” He mumbled.

“HA! That’s what you get for kidnapping me!” I pointed my index finger at his cheeks. He attempted to bite it but I pulled away.

 

Suddenly he stopped the car, turned off the engine and got out of the car. Slamming the door on his side, he stood outside for a couple of minutes with his back turned towards me. My laughter immediately died.

He turned around to give me a cold glare, as he came around to my side and opened the car door.

A rush of panic overwhelmed me as I sat in my seat, examining him closely. He had no sign of joking in his eyes. They were cold. His entire face was devoid of emotions.

 

What is he-? I was just joking…what is he going to do?

 

These thoughts ran through my mind as he forced me out of the car. He took my hand, as I tried to pry away and dragged me towards a lake.

I tried pulling away harder. My heart rate started increasing rapidly as we approached closer to the lake.

 

Oh my god…

 

Fear started taking over as he continued to glare at me while I desperately tried to free myself from his death grip. He would grip harder, to the point where my wrist hurt. When I tried to scream, he cupped my mouth with one hand.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! I was joking! Don’t hurt me!!” I started as I felt fear literally overwhelm me. I was about to cry. The pain on my wrist, it hurt so much and the fear for my life…

He gave one last glare towards my direction, before I saw a sparkle in his eyes, hinting that all this was an act. I fell to my knees, or I would have if he wasn’t holding onto me. My knees gave out as I remained in his arms. I was about to cry. He started laughing.

“Oh my god, you should have seen your face! AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” he started cracking up, letting me down slowly and afterwards holding onto his stomach.

I was still in shock of what happened, trying to register everything.

“AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!” I overheard him laughing right next to me.

I glared at him and he couldn’t help but laugh harder. “That wasn’t funny. I thought you were going to drown me!” I hit his arm and poked his ribs multiple times. He squirmed before he grabbed hold of my arms.

He eventually calmed down and looked at me, then looked at his phone. He faced me towards the river, the Han River (Han Gang is what they call it in Korea) and handed me an origami folded boat.

“They say that if you make a wish on a boat and let it float with the current, your wish will come true one day..” he stated. You looked up at him, and saw his eyes shining. The surroundings were definitely dark, but it was peaceful and beautiful.

I held the mini paper boat in my hand. Memories started flooding into my mind.

~

Make a wish, EunSuh! Make a wish and let it go. Then one day it’ll come true!

~

I snapped back to reality. “What do you wish for…?” I whispered, more towards myself but it was also directed towards him.

He stayed silent for a moment. Maybe he didn’t hear. I just looked at the boat in my hand. Suddenly, he put both hands my shoulders. I felt the warmth of his hands run through my body, as I had left my fur coat in his car. Before I even saw it coming he gripped harder and yelled, “I wish that you trip and fall into the lake” He pushed me but immediately pulled me back before I could fall and hit the water.

 

Again, I was in shock. What is his problem?

 

I glared at him and recovered from the shock. I got up on my feet and ran towards him, trying to push him in to the lake. He broke free of my tiny wrathful hands and ran to take cover. We practically played tag at the edge of the lake, mostly me trying to push him in the lake.

All the luck died when suddenly I felt my left foot get caught on a giant rock and I was about to fall forward. The rush of the wind blew onto my face. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of my body hitting the ground.

 

Seunghyun’s POV

Her foot caught onto a rock in front of her. She wobbled at first but then lost her balance. Closing her eyes, she waited for the impact of the ground.

Before I had the time to register in my own head that she was falling, my body reacted and I managed to catch her in my arms.

Even with all the luck in the world, I lost balance myself after catching her. My two feet entwined with each other and soon the worst of all that could happen happened.

I felt the cold rush of the wind run through both of our bodies. Her head against my chest, she held me tightly, arms around my torso. I could sense her fear of falling as her grip tightened.

*SPLASH! *

-------

OKAY! I finished my first final so I thought I would post this up. I'll put up more as I finish my last final on Thursday. >.<

HUGE NOTE: The boat wishing thing at Han River in Korea is something that I made up for the sake of this fanfic...soo....don't go to Korea and litter into the lake with tiny origami boats! XD LOLOL

 

Okie...I need to go and continue studying...hope you enjoyed it!! 

Comment pleasseee! Silent readers...! GRRRR!