Chapter 3

Who will you choose the Past or the Present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sorry for the long wait.

i've been busy. 

first: i have to practice for some performance at school. 

second: i have to study for midterm. 

third: sorry im lazy typing it. :) 

so here the story. 

*********************************************************************************************************'

 

I change to my home clothes and go to the kitchen to make myself dinner.

I forgot to tell you that I'm living alone because my parents live in our mansion. 

Yes our mansion, yes we're rich. 

My parents owns a company that one of the best companies in the country. 

I live on my own because i want to be independent.I visit my parent once in a while. 

 

I call them every week.

My parent give me allowance and I use it for my needs everyday. 

At first my parent don't like me to live on my own.

They said that i'm young to live alone, but in the end they just agreed to me. 

No one knows at the school that i'm the daughter Of the owner of J.M. Company, except to the teachers and my cousin, also my bestfriend Jin Young.

He's a junior while i'm a freshman.

We're really close to each other but because we are busy with our study, we barely hangout like before. 

Even though we are busy, we didn't forget to text or call each other or hangout if not busy. 

I look at the fridge to kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter