Chapter 15 - Transfer Student

Who will you choose the Past or the Present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PS..: Italicize - Person's thoughts
Bold - Person speaking it

******************************************************************************************************************

When the new season comes, new happiness comes too. The student comes back with a different uniforn. Minje is adjusting her nameplate as she walks to the classroom, and when she look infront, she close her eyes as bump into a wall. "Are you okay?" The wall said, wait, "is a wall can talk?" She thinks and open her eyes. "Eh?" She said as she look at him. He smile at him.

Minje didn't notice that she is already staring at the male in front of her.
"Hey, Are you okay?" He ask again but Minje continue to stare. "Hello? Is there something in my face?" He waves his hand in front of her face while saying it. Minje blinks in realization that she stares long and blush a little then coughs awkwardly. She nods as she look away. "Yes, I'm okay, Sorry" She give a little smile and give way for him. He walk pass her and she walk to her classroom.

Minje saw Kai when she get into the classroom. He sees her but look away immediately. "Minje Fighting!" She thinks as she sigh quietly and take the chair on the third row so she wont be near Kai.

-Bell Rings-

Minje pulls out her things from her bag as their homeroom teacher walk in with a new student. "Good Morning Everyone, We have a new student who will attend school here starting today. Be good to him nae?" The whole class replies but it is the most of the girl. Minje is still busy looking for her ballpen and didn't hear what the teacher said. "You can introduce yourself." He smile widely and start introducing himself.

"Good Morning classmate! I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice meeting you all~"

Minje got shock as she heard the voice and immediately look up to the front.
"HIM! I thought he is a senior. But we're just a same age! He is too tall to be the same age" She recalls what happened earlier and blush a bit again.

"You can sit on the empty chair beside Jung Minje" Minje got startled as her name is mentioned making her wake up from her thoughts. She saw him walking to him, smiling widely and blinks then look around then gasp when she saw a empty chair beside her. "No one sit beside me????? how??" He sit beside her and smile at her again. She smile back and welcome him to the school.

"So your name is Jung Minje? Nice meeting you~ and sorry about earlier.. I'm kinda looking around and didn't saw you" he said apologetically to her and she smile back. "It's okay I'm also not looking, hehe" she rubs her nape then offer him a shakehand. "Nice meeting you too.. uhmm... whats your name again? I didnt catch it earlier." She said a bit embarrassed. "Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He accepts the hand and shakes it. The teacher start the class and both of them focus on it.

"Jung Minje, you'll be the one responsible showing Chanyeol around, is that okay with you?" Minje blinks but nods as she accepts the task. "Thank you Minje, that will be really helpful~" Chanyeol smile again to her. Minje didn't know wht but she is calming down whenever she is seeing his smiles. "Maybe it's just really refreshing~"

-Lunch Time-

Minje

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter