Chapter 12 - Date (Part 1)

Who will you choose the Past or the Present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I's fixing chapters! since there is two chapter 10, I change this one to chapter 12! its an update! 

tbh this story is already in chapter 15 in wattpad thats why im updating this :D

**************************************************************************

After a long wait the two arrive at the Lotte World. Kai and MinJe takes off the bus and walk to the entrance to buy ticket.

"I'll just buy the ticket ne?" Minje said as she get her wallet and join the pile of people that getting the ticket but Kai stop her.

"No, I'm the man so I should pay the ticket" He said getting his wallet.

"Aniyo, I'm the one who invite you so I should pay for it, right?" she said as they arrive in front of the cashier.

"I should!" Kai said.

"No I should!" MinJe answer.

"I should!"

"No I should!"

"I should!"

"No I should!"

"I should!"

"No I should!"

They continue bickering at each other when someone shouted. "Hey Love bird just pay already!" they two stop and look around and all of the people are looking at them, Kai cough nevously and pay for two when MinJe is busy saying sorry to the people. Kai pull Minje inside as  she blush at embarrasement. She pout at him. "I should pay"

Kai pokes her pout and chuckles. "It's already paid so let's go now." he said as he start pulling her more inside.

"So what ride first?" He ask to MinJe that is still pouting because Kai paid the entrance fee. Kai chuckles and said "Continue to pout or I'll kiss you" MinJe shivers and Kai smirk.

"Shut up Kai" MinJe rolled her eyes. She look around to see wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter