Chapter 11 - Date??

Who will you choose the Past or the Present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLOW!! IM HERE AGAIN!! SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME HIATUS! SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMAR XDD I MISS YOU ALL!! Im Lazy to correct it xD waaah.. i love you who reads this story!! you make my heart happy!!

so here the update~! i'll try to make it Longer and meaningful xD i making an update from my mind.. or on the spot.. i hope it will be longer!! i love you guys happy reading~!

ps: im going to change my format of writing if that's okay with you. if not tell me please~

**************************************************************************

-little summary of the last chapter-

MinJe ask Kai if they can go to the lotte World after class since its friday by texting him. Kai said yes.

~~MinJe POV~~

"Good morning Bora Unnie~!" MinJe said to Bora who is currently cooking my breakfast.
"Hellow Saeng~ how's sleep?" she said eyes still in the pan.
"It's fine~" She grins while thinking her plan and the text message from kai. She fangirling inside!
"What are you cooking for me unnie~" She sit on the chair.
"pancakes saeng. it's okay?" She looks at Minje. Minje nods and wait for her unnie to finish cooking.

Minje eats her breakfast and said goodbye to Bora that is also on her way to the university. Minje open the door and her eyes widen.

"YOU?!"

She blinks and rub her eyes if she is hallucunating but the person is still there, smiling at her.

"Why are you here?"

The person chuckles at her expression and ruffles her hair.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter