Chapter 10 - Invitation

Who will you choose the Past or the Present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO YOREOBEUN!!

I'm here again.. I have extra time to make an update,, I'm really thankful that you still reading my story! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Yeah I'm editing the story so it will be all same format hehe.. i hope you still waiting~! Fighting! And i already in chapter 14 of this story in wattpad hehe.. sorry for being lazy *bows*

OTL i want to watch Infinite concert here but i dont have money T^T

**************************************************************************

-Flash Back-

"Yeah, I knew so back to the question, how Hazel Eeonnie confess to you?" Minje ask kris as she shift to the other side of the bed.

"It's not that special but I think it's very romantic. You know that we're friend for years right?" Kris said and Minje hum as an answer. "So here's the story, she texted me to meet with her in our usual eating place, the kyungsoo's kitchen, we eat there, of course I'm the one who pay. After we eat, she said she wants to go to the park, so we went there." Kris oppa start telling the story.

"Okay. Then?" Minje interrupts.

"When we are in the park, she narrate how we met then after that she just said "Kris Oppa I like you ever since we met and it grows when I start to know you better, I hope you feel the same way I do. Do you Oppa?" thats what she said and I'm really happy that she likes me. I really thought that I'm just a friend to her but, You know no one can resist my INESS" he said proudly and I make a puke sound on him. "Eww. Oppa you're gross. Hahah. just kidding. Wow it's so simple but meaningful." She chuckles and nods even though the other didn't saw it.

"Yeah it's simple and I like it." Minje knows that his oppa is smling widely at the other end.

"Okay Oppa, Thanks. I really miss you! Say hi to Hazel Unnie auntie and uncle for me" she said goodbye and smile as she end the phonecall.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I can confess to him tomorrow after we drink bubble tea. Or should I invite him to amusement park? Yeah that's a gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter