Chapter 13 - Date (part 2)

Who will you choose the Past or the Present?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellow, I'm here again~!

I UPDATE AGAIN HEHEH

*******************************************************************

" Okay then. Lets go~" Kai are now the one who pull MinJe. After a three minutes of walking, they arrive and sit at the empty table. " Let's order now~"

"What do you like to order?" Kai said as they look the Menu given by the waiter. Kai become curious because she is not replying to him so he look at her and raise an eyebrow. Kai saw MinJe staring at the waiter so he pat her hand. "Hey MinJe."MinJe flinch and look at Kai. "Yes?" She look at her confuse. "Are you saying something?" She ask as she look at the waiter.

"I said what do you like to order?" He ask and MinJe answer unconciously. "Him" She said as she point at him. "I-I mean I want to ask him what he can recommend to us.. uhm?" She look for the waiter's nameplate. "Luhan-ssi?" She smile nervously.

Luhan smile. "I recommend our best seller Lotteria Hambuger and also Lotteria Chicken~" MinJe nods eagerly and point at the burger. "I'll have the Lotteria Hamburger and he'll have the chicken~ and two soda~" Luhan nods and excuse himself.

"What was that?" Kai ask as he look at MinJe curiously. "He just so hot and cute at the same time~" She grins at him and look again at Luhan.

"As if someone will be hotter than me"Kai mumbles to himself. "MinJe what will we do after?" Kai rest his chin on his palm. "It's almost sunset so can we ride the rollerco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter