Seohyun: Minds

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

                 Love is trouble. That’s word keep repeating in my mind, I know love will make my own path miserable. I have my own dreams, goals and plans about my life. I want to be a good daughter that always cherishes my parents, I want to be a successful student that always hardworking and determined in my studies and my future plan is to be a smart and intelligent worker that have a lot of knowledge. I really want to become someone that can useful to others and always healthy. I hate being sick, it’s not only I harm myself but also give other problem and I really hate troubling someone else especially my parents.

                My life is organized because I always plan because I don’t want some mistakes and I always talk carefully and thinking before talk. Well, manner is important in my life. It was human should be, that’s was what I’m thinking. Maybe others will think I’m weird but this is me. I hope for perfect life so that I will not regret later. But somehow now I was kind lost my path, my own road is kind fuzzy and dim since I met him. Sometimes, an unexpected happens that we never know but I can manage it usually but when he comes in my life, it’s really different, huge different.

                Jung Yong Hwa. He is a famous student in our college, good looking, and a vocalist and guitarist in a band, good manner, a little childish and always playful, attractive and interesting person. What was I’m thinking, I should forget about him and concentrate in my studies. I should buy a new book, yes, that’s why I’m here, a bookstore, to buy a new book. But why I keep thinking about him, this is really frustrated.

                 I passing a girl in 1st floor that is looking in trouble because she was quarrel with her boyfriend I think. I don’t want to involve in others matter because last time I have been told as intruder.  It’s always about love; we fight, tired and then break up. It only wastes of time and my time is precious. It was a really huge and calm bookstore that I really like, my favorite place is 3rd floor because it full with knowledge book. I was absorbed with searching and looking for a really good book to read.

                It was raining outside and its look really beautiful, every single drop of rain is kind rhythmic and mystery for me. I was enjoying the view and saw a pair of couple is hugging near the fountain. What a crazy things to do during this hard rain, it will make them sick and don’t they feel a little embarrassed.  Well, my heart feel a little jealous even I wouldn’t do that. It makes me think about Yong Hwa again.

                We met accidently after we bumped to each other when he was rushing to the class, he was strong enough to make all the book I carried fall but he was nice to gather back my book. That’s how we first meet, since then we become close. Not really close but sometimes I miss him, he make me see world differently. World is so different than I thought, he makes me realizes all that. Different people, different thinking, different lifestyle, different culture and lots more.

                I was curious about his lifestyle, so sometimes I look him up about his life. He show me music is, actually I really like classic and never thought to liking other style music. But since I met him, I love rock music and sometimes pop. There’s a lot genre that I never know, what a small mind I had before. He also teach me to play guitar, well it was a simple and basic one but it really make my day. It was fun learning and knowing about something new. It was really intersting.

                I who never experienced in relationship always make something awkward and become dull but he is so considerate enough to help me. He always make my day better and happy. It’s not we having an official relationship, it just something in between us. I could not explain it but it was special for me and I don’t want to lose it because I really appereciated the feeling I have now. Aish! Again and again I’m thinking about him. Actually, I was mad with him. He was ignoring me and I’m like a fool waiting for him, I know he is busy but can’t him at least call me.

                “ Hyun…Seohyun-ah!”

                Wait. Who is calling me? There’s only one call me like that. Hyun…It was Yoong. Yoong is nick name that I call him, I think it cute. I was looking around me and it was nothing. Did I dreaming? I’m so sick.

                “Hyun…”

                I was looking at someone who just tapping me from behind, it was Yonghwa. He was smiling at me, then it was not my imagination.

                “Yoong, why are you here?” he was pouted. Cute!

                “I thought you will surprise. You at least should make some reaction. You’re too straight” he said as he keep playing the cover book.

                “I never thought you will be here and what you expect me to do? I’m really like this..”

                “Okay.. I understand. You’re really Seo Juhyun that I know. Honest and simple-minded.” He said smiling. I was smiling looking at him.

                “Well, why are you here? It’s really strange that you were here. I thought you don’t like books”

               “Why? I can’t be here?” he reply seems sulking.

               “It’s not like that, I’m just curious. Futhermore, It was hard to see you nowdays.”

              “I miss you,” that words really make my heart flutter.

              “But you’re too busy to call me..” I said, a little sulking for what had he done to me. I was sad that I can’t really eat, bathe and study. I was worried actually, scared that he might forget me and I’m too shy to call him, besides that I don’t want to disturb him if he is busy.

              “It’s not like that, it just…”

              “Just what?”  he just smiling and walk away.

              “Wait!” I was following him.

              “Why are you doing this? I’m kind miss you” I said shyly. He was smiling looking at me.

             “Really? If that, I’m happy”

             “What?” I asked curiously.

             “I thought if I stop calling you, you’ll think about me more and I think it was successful plan” he said laughing.

             “You’re so full of yourself,”

             “I don’t care as long I know your feeling,” he cutely pinched my nose.

             “This is too much” I was blushing like crazy, I was really embrassed but at the same time I feel blissful.

             “After the rain will stop, we will go to our place to practice. I would like to see your improvement in guitar” he said as looking at the rain. He slowly hold my hand and I was tighten our grip.

             My journey is still long enough and my path is still there, it just my environment become more and more intersting. My dream just add one more, I want to live happily with someone I love and I will cherish our love as long as my life keep going. I was happy that I’m going through the path with someone else that I love and I’m not alone. Holding his hand and make a great journey and good memories as a human that still alive.

 

‘Love is something new that make me thinking world differently’ – Seohyun