Tiffany: Intuition

~Love and Hope in the Rain~

 

                The rain is still raining; it was a gloomy day for me. It should be my happy date day with Siwon but its raining. I’m really frustrated, I think I could cry if my date turns bad and doesn’t well. Siwon was holding an umbrella covering both of us from the raining, it was romantic actually. Walking together and sharing the same umbrella with someone that we love under the rain. How I wish I could be like this forever and ever with Siwon. Auw…thats sound cheesy and childish. But, I’m really happy with only looking at handsome face of my boyfriend and now I positively think that maybe it will turn different from I thought,  Hopefully!. But, he was too quiet today. He was always cheerful with our previous date, why he acts like this today?

                Oh no! He wants to break up with me. But, we were happy together. Aish! What I’m thinking about. If he really wants it…what should I do…why? Argghh! I really hate my feelings. Now, I’m really gloomy; my head keep thinking about the worse part and my mind still saying that bad thought. How I wish I’m such a dumb or maybe a fool that think only positive things. I take a deep sighed. We were passing a couple that who is sharing milk. Wow! That’s so sweet and I feel slightly jealous with the sweet couple.

                We arrive at our favorite restaurant. It was a nice and romantic place for us; we know each other for the first time in this restaurant. So, it has lot memories of us from we start to dating and till now. How I’m supposed to do if we really break up, can I live without him? My eyes become teary as I’m looking at him who is already talk with the waiter and store the wet umbrella. I try my best to hold my tears and smiling to him. Oh no! He’s smiling back to me….what to do? I think me falling again to him. That smile is totally killing me, his killer smile. Aish fany-ah, hold yourself. It’s really hard for me.

                “Fany, Lets sit,” I’m showing my best eye smile to him. He was so gentleman, he pulls the chair for me to sit first.

                “Thanks,” he nodded and sitting opposite me and then the awkward moments again. Why? I don’t know either, do I make mistake? I really don’t know. It was a long silent until the waiter come and asking for taking an order.

                “Special order,” Siwon said smiling. The waiter nodded and leaving us alone. I want to ask him about it but my mouth won’t say anything. It’s like my tongue was dumb, aish! How come I become so different today…it’s all because of the break up thing. Why I think like that but it totally killed my mood today and I’m not the usual Hwang Tiffany, happy-go-lucky fany!

                The sudden sweet music was playing make me melted for a moment. It was from a violinist, I was too into it…its soft and some kinds have romantic feeling on it that me engrossed and swayed.

                “Do you like it?” Siwon asked.  I nodded earnestly.

                “Ehem…so do you remember anything about today?” I’m shocked. Do I forget about something? I really don’t remember anything about today.

                “Today is 1st April. Why? It’s something special? Why I don’t know? It’s not my birthday and it’s not your birthday. AAh! I know…its April fool. That’s why you act different today,” He was laugh and smiling.

                “No, it’s not April fool,”

                “Then… what?”

                Suddenly a few of waiter come and bring along a lot of roses with them and array it surrounding us. Then come another waiter bring some colorful balloons and let it hang down freely. I was extremely shocked and happy at the same time. It was super sweet…I can see some other customer was jealous to me…hehehe. I smell the roses and it was sweet-smelling and sweet-scented.

                “What’s with today?” I asked curiously.

                “Actually, it was our first anniversary as a couple. Do you really don’t remember it?”

                “What? I thought it was somewhat in May. What to do? Why I’m so careless. As a girl, I should remember our important day.” I’m flutter. He just laughs.

                “It’s okay because everyday is my special day because I’m having you in my side. I’m already satisfied and grateful to God.” I was blushing heard it. Siwon such a sweet talker, my eyes become so teary. Arghh! I so hate myself and frustrated. Why I can forget about this day, our first anniversary. Stupid fany…T-T

                “Don’t cry. It’s our day, just smiling brightly for me. Okay?” I nodded many times to cover my falling tears.

                “Please don’t cry, Fany-ah” He said and coming towards me for hugging and calming me. I’m hugging him back.

                “Sorry,”

                “It’s okay. We should be the happiest couple in the world today,” he said cheekily.

                “Okay!” I said smiling and wipe the tears.

                “I already get you a gift. Hope you like it!” Siwon give me a box wrapped with pink color and cute pinky ribbon to me. I accept it gladly and open the box carefully, it’s pink. I need to keep it properly, hehehe. It was a necklace.

                “Thanks. I like it so much. Thanks, Siwon-ah!” He then helps me to wear it. It’s really beautiful and I’m going to cherish it so much.

                “Glad you like it, I actually was afraid that maybe you don’t like it that I was so quiet today. But now, I’m happy that you love it,”

                I was smiling heard it. I’m so grateful that Siwon was so caring to me and him even nervous that barely speak today. I’m glad that all my bad thought was wrong but I feel so guilty that I don’t know and even not preparing anything for him.

                “Siwon-ah, I also got you a gift”

                “Gift? I thought you forget about it…”

                I was smiling and start to kiss him. He was shocked with my sudden kiss that he even don’t response it. He is so funny with that priceless face, hehehe he must be really shocked but it just a peck.

                “Do you like the surprise kiss?” I asked shyly.

                “It’s my best gift that I ever received,” he blurted.

                We were laughing happily together. That day make me realize that I should think more positively and must be more concerned. I really love this feeling, what should I call it? Tastes of love…that make me feel a mix feeling. Even thought it’s raining, it’s still make me feel happy and blessing. I believe that after raining, the rainbow will come out and the sunshine will shine brightly as like a feel now.

 

‘Love is full with surprise that make a day more meaningful’ - Tiffany